PDA

View Full Version : Middle School

Chills
05-31-2016, 02:48 AM
Hey. I am going into middle school and I have no clue what to expect. I have heard classes get harder and people change -- spooky. Any good/bad experiences?

Garvin Lim
05-31-2016, 02:49 AM
That's where the bullies starting
Defend yourself from the bullies

Dashkiller
05-31-2016, 02:51 AM
Hey. I am going into middle school and I have no clue what to expect. I have heard classes get harder and people change -- spooky. Any good/bad experiences?

Eh, its somewhat true, classes do get harder, though it isn't much harder from my experience. People do change, because they are surrounded by different people with different personalities. They change accordingly to suit the environment around them, especially if the person is very sociable.

- - - Updated - - -

There are also bullies in Elementary c:rolleyes:.

Jojobean HD
05-31-2016, 02:58 AM
its always better then you think it will be

mrmax2
05-31-2016, 03:05 AM
Yeah... Classes get harder, teachers get meaner. Just get into Algebra 1 or Biology in 7-8th grade, so you have better chances of attending good college:D

|ThyLuigi|
05-31-2016, 03:17 AM
Prepare to fail. Like seriously, you might be getting all A's and are the best at everything, having a failing grade in a class (although possibly for only a couple days) is going to happen. I recommend setting broad goals on doing good and focusing. For example, I was all honors role back in 6th grade, but I failed Honors Math and Language (and was taken out of honors science in 8th). I am now capable of taking a completely honors set of classes, but whatever.

I haven't had too many problems with people changing, although I recommend learning how to deal with people and how to be nice to literally every person you see.
Oh yeah, the beginnings of drugs, violence, and that sort of stuff happens, so have fun.

And above all, if you want to be in honors math, do good in it because it is not easy to get back into once you are taken out of it, even if you're perfectly capable of handling it.

Oh yeah, it can either be really fun or really horrible due, for me it's been stress of doing well. I've been happier in the last two months than I have in the last two years, so that's cool.

SuperJ
05-31-2016, 03:19 AM
Hey. I am going into middle school and I have no clue what to expect. I have heard classes get harder and people change -- spooky. Any good/bad experiences?Friends split, you have more responsibility on you. But it is super fun, trust me. It's way better then people say. :hat:

craft3d
05-31-2016, 03:34 AM

Oh, man, it's totally fine. You should enjoy it actually, because high school will be a lot harder (which I will be happy for because I want to learn Advanced Math Concepts) but having even more fun. Middle school is that introductory high school-like experience. It is really great and I enjoyed all of middle school a lot. It isn't terribly hard because it generally has pretty understandable concepts but again, not everyone understands every concept so it may be different. Either way, I did worry about it originally and I honestly underestimated what it would be.

Don't worry about, it'll be great.

JOSHIE63
05-31-2016, 10:24 AM
Like I said, you will be fine. Honestly, I would worry less about the academic aspect of things, as you can handle every honors class regardless of whether you think you can or not. However, start learning both geometric concepts and biological concepts. People seem to struggle with geometry and biology in high school, where that is a piece of cake for me. But other than preparation in eighth grade for that, there should be no stress.

I would say keep yourself out of trouble, but obviously you will. As mentioned by others, middle school introduces drugs as well, and I have seen it firsthand. It is not a clichè precaution to keep you away from it. Somebody literally was arrested for selling their grandmother's prescription — kind of sad in a way.

TotallyExtra
05-31-2016, 02:33 PM
Middle sch is the part where crigratte,drugs and alcohol are introduce...so stay away from them^^ or else u will regret like I do...

And don't join gangs ...
Or else u will get into gang fights like me a few years ago

iFrostSpark
05-31-2016, 02:35 PM
prepare ur printer and paper

Shadin Siddique
05-31-2016, 02:53 PM
Yes, it's sort of true. Subjects gets a lot of harder and like someone said, even if you get like A+, A or B. The Middleschool is going to put you back to B and C. But Senior is way tougher. Senior made my marks put into shame. And I have slightly changed my personality and started become social than shy when I first began my senior life.

But since you are talking about middle school (6-8 grade, I suppose) then you just got to study a lot. If you have vacations, take those time to study. Of course you can enjoy, but study as a part-time job. If you pass Middle School (it's easy, actually), you SOMEHOW MUST pass 9th grade.

Oh, and don't worry about Middle School. It's harder than previous years but it's a lot more enjoyable and fun! I somehow regret passing Middle School, haha!

CoryT
05-31-2016, 03:00 PM
Middle school is confusing, people hormones act up and people now understand the parts that don't exist about the world.

Stay in your books and if trouble comes along, just waddle away

PiZaHuTt
05-31-2016, 03:11 PM
Im in middle school and it is harder, but ou make more friends and can join different classes.

WhiteLegend
05-31-2016, 03:12 PM

it great, if some one steps to you can punch them in the face and not get in trouble.

Hippohello2
05-31-2016, 08:49 PM
Bullies aren't abundant in middle school. Its only fights really.

It changes people. It shows the true colors of many. Just don't believe what they say in books like diary of a wimpy kid. No one steals your lunch memes. 7th grade is a rude awakening. 6th may be easy, but 7th is kind of hard.

- - - Updated - - -

it great, if some one steps to you can punch them in the face and not get in trouble.

In my school you get a suspension for about a week.

Metalwire
05-31-2016, 08:54 PM
You shouldn't expect to much besides new people and new friends, They also will experience the similar path of middle school, and as long as you have friends and keep up with your studies you'll do A okay, don't pressure yourself to much because once you go to high school that'll be established,but just be yourself because being yourself is the best person you can be :)