PDA

View Full Version : I'm really stuck in a terrible situation

craft3d
05-31-2016, 03:23 AM
I can't seem to judge what is real and what is demonic, my views are corrupted by infatuated thoughts of malevolence and pure terror. I can't walk outside without having a mini panic attack thinking of things that only should be imaginable and not thought be one of my age. I can't sleep; I haven't slept in over 2 days because the fear keeps me from closing my eyes, as I feel as I am being always watched by the shadows only to realize that it is not the shadows but a person placed 500 m from my house to the window facing my bed to the closet adjacent to my vision, and onward. I haven't thought of eating, having thoughts of terror coursing through my veins as I place my fork into a steak, referring to the mangled cows slaughtered daily for this food. I can't even go to school, my teachers give me nightmares of torturers. Why I have these inhumane thoughts and visions is all limited to past experiences and 2:00 AM nights of constant thinking. I don't want to commit suicide, only paining everyone around me by doing so, but not sure of what to think anymore.

OK, I'm just kidding about everything I wrote, but seriously, what is with the amount of threads about "life decisions" and such. I know it's probably the stupidest idea to make another one of these threads, acting original, but I seriously am just wondering why people have an easier time with anonymity rather than human interaction. I mean, I have a general thought of why, but I'd prefer to get some other views because why the hell not.

Linkoftime
05-31-2016, 03:26 AM
I can't seem to judge what is real and what is demonic, my views are corrupted by infatuated thoughts of malevolence and pure terror. I can't walk outside without having a mini panic attack thinking of things that only should be imaginable and not thought be one of my age. I can't sleep; I haven't slept in over 2 days because the fear keeps me from closing my eyes, as I feel as I am being always watched by the shadows only to realize that it is not the shadows but a person placed 500 m from my house to the window facing my bed to the closet adjacent to my vision, and onward. I haven't thought of eating, having thoughts of terror coursing through my veins as I place my fork into a steak, referring to the mangled cows slaughtered daily for this food. I can't even go to school, my teachers give me nightmares of torturers. Why I have these inhumane thoughts and visions is all limited to past experiences and 2:00 AM nights of constant thinking. I don't want to commit suicide, only paining everyone around me by doing so, but not sure of what to think anymore.

OK, I'm just kidding about everything I wrote, but seriously, what is with the amount of threads about "life decisions" and such. I know it's probably the stupidest idea to make another one of these threads, acting original, but I seriously am just wondering why people have an easier time with anonymity rather than human interaction. I mean, I have a general thought of why, but I'd prefer to get some other views because why the hell not.

Because its easier to get locked up about my life choices irl.

craft3d
05-31-2016, 03:28 AM
Because its easier to get locked up about my life choices irl.

Eh, I suppose.

SuperJ
05-31-2016, 03:30 AM
Dude do you remember my troll thread about crushes today? Yeah the devs deleted it for some reason. Guess it had to much sexual activity going on in it lmao. (this is sarcasm for all you guys that are gonna be like "LOL SUPERJ THERE WAS NONE).

craft3d
05-31-2016, 03:31 AM
Dude do you remember my troll thread about crushes today? Yeah the devs deleted it for some reason. Guess it had to much sexual activity going on in it lmao.

I probably didn't see it because too much hot activity huehuehue = no thread

ALEXOVER
05-31-2016, 03:35 AM
Op why didn't you just say the stuff in white first? I was very misconstrued:scratch: