PDA

View Full Version : My first Hater

Frozenpotato_
05-31-2016, 09:32 AM
I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad

I have a question, have you ever met someone with extream hate towards you for no reason?

PS: I'm not actually sad about it it's just interesting to me lol

CandleJack
05-31-2016, 09:41 AM

I have a question, have you ever met someone with extream hate towards you for no reason?

Give him some love. I think he needs it.

Yes, a lot in Growtopia. LoL.
My Blue Mailbox in a world that I'm selling is regularly filled with Hate.
It's funny (to think that they're just kids ranting), xD I don't mind.

JerKz
05-31-2016, 09:45 AM
Don't mind, he'll actually boost your channel a bit if he keeps hating.:yeah:

ImAPogo
05-31-2016, 09:56 AM
U have a ytb channel?

hmm...idk that..

MyLegGuy
05-31-2016, 11:48 AM
I have a video with more dislikes than likes.

Tempting
05-31-2016, 11:49 AM
I'm surprised that his avatar isn't from Minecraft.

Jamestoing
05-31-2016, 11:55 AM

It will be unnormal, if you wouldn't have even 1 hater. Everyone has haters. So be happy and don't think that someone dislikes you.:D

Mijuki04
05-31-2016, 12:07 PM
I have a lot. The friends whom I unfriended due to reasons, people who I have banned with a reason, ect. k

Liammagoo
05-31-2016, 12:19 PM
'Shame your friend knew that your channel was so crap that YOUR sadistic begging wouldn't get him to subscribe to you!'

I dare you to reply.

Frozenpotato_
05-31-2016, 12:42 PM
U have a ytb channel?

hmm...idk that..

Yes but I only have uploaded 2 videos
Gonna be more active this summer

Ouch
Sometimes people don't know how much that button hurts D;

'Shame your friend knew that your channel was so crap that YOUR sadistic begging wouldn't get him to subscribe to you!'

I dare you to reply.

I wish I had the talent to make Great comebacks, but I don't.

Notavailable
05-31-2016, 12:52 PM
Want to have the 2nd one ? :rolleyes:

GrowHits
05-31-2016, 12:54 PM
FROZEN POTATO U PAKIN PAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOT KIL YOURSELF

Rockytop
05-31-2016, 12:55 PM

Have you ever met someone with extream hate towards you for no reason?

He does have a reason to hate, cuz he wants attention.

peck
05-31-2016, 01:34 PM

(title reveals "Kicking homeless man prank")

KKcupcake
05-31-2016, 02:23 PM
i honestly dislike how people treat these 'haters' as if having an opinion on something is so so horrible.
"it's cuz they want attention!", "they are just jealous!!!", "they'll make ur channel more popular!!".
no, it's because they don't like your content. full stop. he's neither jealous nor attention seeking, he just doesn't like your channel, and you have to accept that and change it instead of treating like some sort of ego booster.

DynPlaysGT
05-31-2016, 02:39 PM

Yep. There was once this youtuber I used to like, but then they started to get worse and worse. One day, in the comments I mentioned that his content isn't as good as it used to be (I wasn't exactly bashing, I was just pointing it out in a civilized manner).

Then, some guy replied and started to bash me for "hating", and then they proceeded to post random crap on every one of my videos, and then proceeded to bash my alternative account, lmao.

ImAPogo
05-31-2016, 02:45 PM
Steven Universe Is Sans(Parody Video)

(Parody Video)

(Parody Video)

Hate Comments:

Lol idiot,this video if fake.

fake

fake

fake

Conclusion is,haters are idiots.

Frozenpotato_
05-31-2016, 02:48 PM
i honestly dislike how people treat these 'haters' as if having an opinion on something is so so horrible.
"it's cuz they want attention!", "they are just jealous!!!", "they'll make ur channel more popular!!".
no, it's because they don't like your content. full stop. he's neither jealous nor attention seeking, he just doesn't like your channel, and you have to accept that and change it instead of treating like some sort of ego booster.

I get your point but I'm not in a thousand years going to change because some internet kid told me to.

Here's a reason why he was hating, I left a comment on Benbarrage's video that was a sarcastic joke and this guy had to give out his opinion about that comment by hating on me on my video, i must remind you that I'm not really bothered I just found it funny and I wanted to share it.
This brings me to another point, some people would hate on individuals without knowing them because a famous person they idolize or love hates that individual and that is what I despise, I absolutely love constructive hate and I always ask for it but when someone hates on me because someone else hates me then that's just plain idiotic.

Sorry I just went on a rant without noticing.

Singapore
05-31-2016, 02:50 PM

You should be sad, someone does not like your video because they think you suck.

Here's a rubric:
1. Do you use a NCS song? If you do, you suck.
2. Do you use a microphone? If you don't, you suck.
3. Do you record on an iPad or Android tablet? If you do, you suck.
4. Do you hate hackers? If you don't, you suck.
5. Do you like hacking? If you don't, U Suck.

Frozenpotato_
05-31-2016, 03:01 PM
Steven Universe Is Sans(Parody Video)

(Parody Video)

(Parody Video)

Hate Comments:

Lol idiot,this video if fake.

fake

fake

fake

Conclusion is,haters are idiots.

yea there's always those idiotis that don't understand satire and jokes honestly.

ianCSzz
05-31-2016, 03:02 PM
I get your point but I'm not in a thousand years going to change because some internet kid told me to.

Here's a reason why he was hating, I left a comment on Benbarrage's video that was a sarcastic joke and this guy had to give out his opinion about that comment by hating on me on my video, i must remind you that I'm not really bothered I just found it funny and I wanted to share it.
This brings me to another point, some people would hate on individuals without knowing them because a famous person they idolize or love hates that individual and that is what I despise, I absolutely love constructive hate and I always ask for it but when someone hates on me because someone else hates me then that's just plain idiotic.

Sorry I just went on a rant without noticing.
Classic Growtopia community, get used to it. :rolleyes:

Linkoftime
05-31-2016, 03:05 PM
OMG FRZENTOMATO NO DONAT ME 100 DL OMG SCAMMMMMMMERRRR NOOOOOOOB

dunate pls.

Frozenpotato_
05-31-2016, 03:08 PM
OMG FRZENTOMATO NO DONAT ME 100 DL OMG SCAMMMMMMMERRRR NOOOOOOOB

dunate pls.

Go ern it ursself u scrab.

MyLegGuy
05-31-2016, 07:56 PM
Ouch
Sometimes people don't know how much that button hurts D;

Yeah! My Don't Donate to Noobs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG-lx42vOKM) video doesn't deserve this hatred. I somehow doubt people are disliking it because I forgot to turn the quality up and I was typing really slowly for some reason.

(title reveals "Kicking homeless man prank")
I'm terribly hurt. I said it was my video.

DumbOldDoor
05-31-2016, 08:00 PM
Yep. There was once this youtuber I used to like, but then they started to get worse and worse. One day, in the comments I mentioned that his content isn't as good as it used to be (I wasn't exactly bashing, I was just pointing it out in a civilized manner).

Then, some guy replied and started to bash me for "hating", and then they proceeded to post random crap on every one of my videos, and then proceeded to bash my alternative account, lmao.

^^
I hate it how people always confuse criticism with hatred.

REGISORD
05-31-2016, 08:01 PM
Lmao, I get told to kill myself every day, and I don't even care.

Life of a TF2 forum regular.

peck
05-31-2016, 08:02 PM

Don't worry man ill sub

MxdiGT
05-31-2016, 08:04 PM
You shouldn't let a person with bad English hate on you.

zxmvntcwrs
05-31-2016, 08:20 PM
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/455236878690209560/579DB8900E4C013784F9C7F288B8B675BBB1B0A0/

REGISORD
05-31-2016, 08:29 PM
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/455236878690209560/579DB8900E4C013784F9C7F288B8B675BBB1B0A0/

That moment when you're so good you get accused of hacking. :yeah:

Hippohello2
05-31-2016, 08:36 PM

Extreme*

I am going to see if this channel uploads anything. His grammar sucks.

808tukiboy
05-31-2016, 08:42 PM

Damn son. You just got roasted. It's ok. It's only your first hater. It's not like everyone hates you or 50% of everyone hates you. He might jist be salty because your videos came out better than his. Who knows? Like you said, only first hater

Hippohello2
05-31-2016, 08:45 PM
Yeah! My Don't Donate to Noobs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG-lx42vOKM) video doesn't deserve this hatred. I somehow doubt people are disliking it because I forgot to turn the quality up and I was typing really slowly for some reason.

They reason they don't like it is very simple. The way you shot down the player (even though it was acting) was really rude and showed you as a self centered person. If you had made valid points on the situation, the likes would sure be higher than the dislikes.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a video with more dislikes than likes!
Infinite warfare.

ANTCRUSHER
05-31-2016, 10:35 PM
You know your famous when you have your first hater ^_^

dancanban
05-31-2016, 10:38 PM
no shall insult teh mioghty benbarge!

scruuu uuu!!!

i hattee uu

waaah

mommyyy this guy is meann

waah

Josh289
05-31-2016, 10:39 PM
Whenever I encounter something like this I look at it like this, whoever gave you the hate took time from their pathetic lives to think about you. I mean it's a new perspective but technically it's true.

Jojobean HD
06-01-2016, 01:17 AM
yep. my mom hates me

Frozenpotato_
06-01-2016, 02:21 AM
no shall insult teh mioghty benbarge!

scruuu uuu!!!

i hattee uu

waaah

mommyyy this guy is meann

waah

Great analysis of that guy's brain.