PDA

View Full Version : Question about my crush

iStolen
05-31-2016, 07:25 PM
So, well, I have a crush, her name is Anette, and I was wondering how I could go ahead and tell her that I like her..
Anette is a sweet, caring and a humoric girl, her jokes make me laugh a lot :p, but yeah, I want to tell her it badly.. :):o

Knyts
05-31-2016, 07:27 PM
Tell her, straight to the point that you do like her.

iStolen
05-31-2016, 07:28 PM
Tell her, straight to the point that you do like her.

I got this nerve that I'll lose control of myself and I'll say something awful and weird..

Knyts
05-31-2016, 07:30 PM
I got this nerve that I'll lose control of myself and I'll say something awful and weird..

I liked this guy once, all I did was give letters.
It might work.

AngelicVoice
05-31-2016, 07:31 PM
I don't understand why people don't ask google xD

How do u tell a girl u like her?
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090329201946AAH0wu1

Should you tell a girl you like her or just show it?
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110503095115AAKYI4v

ugh hopes it helps.
lol..

Liammagoo
05-31-2016, 07:32 PM

Because asking your crush out isn't awkward enough?

Tempting
05-31-2016, 07:33 PM

Every single response that I can think of leads to just saying it. There is no way of saying 'I love you' without actually saying 'I love you', or for some people with low self confidence, texting 'I love you' (like me in 5th grade). I personally wouldn't date someone who can't just say things, and just sugarcoats them, but that's just my opinion.

iStolen
05-31-2016, 07:34 PM
I'm gonna go to the cinema with her (this weekend) and I'll see when it's the time to tell her or let actions show it..
Hope for the best for me

Knyts
05-31-2016, 07:35 PM
I'm gonna go to the cinema with her (this weekend) and I'll see when it's the time to tell her or let actions show it..
Hope for the best for me

You got this. :cool:

Tempting
05-31-2016, 07:37 PM
Hope for the best for me

I'd recommend doing it in the parking lot. I wouldn't want a bunch of adult families with kids sipping sodas watching. Yucky children.

Liammagoo
05-31-2016, 07:46 PM
I'd recommend doing it in the parking lot.

No that's a public offence
and gross

FyreX
05-31-2016, 07:48 PM
So, well, I have a crush, her name is Anette, and I was wondering how I could go ahead and tell her that I like her..
Anette is a sweet, caring and a humoric girl, her jokes make me laugh a lot :p, but yeah, I want to tell her it badly.. :):o

omg... EVERYONE IS HAVING A CRUSH NOW, this is insane.
i've repied to 3 people so far
i also have a crush, she might be leaving school next year and i need to be brave enough to tell her.

MyLegGuy
05-31-2016, 07:52 PM
I just thought of something. Are all these threads coming up because it's almost the end of the school year?

REGISORD
05-31-2016, 08:10 PM
I just thought of something. Are all these threads coming up because it's almost the end of the school year?

Yeah, it's probably because they won't get to see their crushes over the summer. It's only the first week of summer for me, and I already miss mine so much. But I still have enough sense to not create a thread about it. Instead I can leech advice off of existing threads.

808tukiboy
05-31-2016, 08:12 PM

Seems hot to me. Maybe i will steal your girl lol.
STOP POSTING ABOUT YOUR CRUSH! NOT A DATING WEBSITE PEOPLE

Hippohello2
05-31-2016, 08:31 PM
Hope for the best for me

May wanna clean up your room before you go, you don't know if shes one of those types of gals.. (if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

REGISORD
05-31-2016, 08:35 PM
May wanna clean up your room before you go, you don't know if shes one of those types of gals.. (if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

What... I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that they aren't old enough for... THAT. :nope:

ninjyninja
05-31-2016, 08:38 PM
just try and make almost a joke if she likes those:p