PDA

View Full Version : For All The People Posting Crush Threads

Tempting
05-31-2016, 07:34 PM
Please don't make the tavern a dating advice site.

http://www.datingadvice.com/

Git gud.

FyreX
05-31-2016, 07:51 PM
ikr, it's natural that they need help but this is just too much, don't you think? too much of everything never gets you benefits.

REGISORD
05-31-2016, 08:03 PM
At this point, nobody even needs to create a new thread. They can just go and leech advice off of existing threads. Like I have done from the very beginning.

MxdiGT
05-31-2016, 08:04 PM
This is why we have google and websites such as ask.com.

REGISORD
05-31-2016, 08:07 PM
This is why we have google and websites such as ask.com.

LOOOOL *** IS GOOGLE AHAHH!!!111!!!! <== Everyone on the internet ever.

808tukiboy
05-31-2016, 08:08 PM
Please don't make the tavern a dating advice site.

http://www.datingadvice.com/

Git gud.

Omg haha i can't believe someone is actually posting this lol. I don't know why, but recently there has been lots of girlfriend talks. It kinda got a bit awkward. I know a good website. Go to whoagirls.com
I think that is what the web was called

REGISORD
05-31-2016, 08:08 PM
I see they have censored Double U Tee Eff now... :whistling:

Tempting
06-01-2016, 12:51 AM
Omg haha i can't believe someone is actually posting this lol. I don't know why, but recently there has been lots of girlfriend talks. It kinda got a bit awkward. I know a good website. Go to whoagirls.com
I think that is what the web was called

I'm more surprised nobody else said it straight out (though there has been one person that has said something similar). Seriously though, you could leech off of other threads (like REGISORD suggested), or just go on a site with professionals, like the link I just posted.

When I was in 5th grade, I was just like the people making these threads, and I was afraid of asking someone out. By now, going into highschool, if I like someone, I'm just gonna become their friend, and ask them out, hopefully during college, because more often than not (this is basically every thread), school relationships can't be stabilized.

808tukiboy
06-01-2016, 12:56 AM
I'm more surprised nobody else said it straight out (though there has been one person that has said something similar). Seriously though, you could leech off of other threads (like REGISORD suggested), or just go on a site with professionals, like the link I just posted.

When I was in 5th grade, I was just like the people making these threads, and I was afraid of asking someone out. By now, going into highschool, if I like someone, I'm just gonna become their friend, and ask them out, hopefully during college, because more often than not (this is basically every thread), school relationships can't be stabilized.

yea, i'm the type of guy who would be honest and give others a chance to explore interesting websites.
ps: I have gone to that website before hehe

Tempting
06-01-2016, 12:59 AM
yea, i'm the type of guy who would be honest and give others a chance to explore interesting websites.
ps: I have gone to that website before hehe

I'm the kind of person that would crush people's ideals, in order to move on. Although a common enemy would be made out of me, the problem would still be solved. If there's another reasonable solution though, then that comes first.