PDA

View Full Version : please help me seth i got baned for no reason!?!

anyname
10-09-2013, 05:23 PM
hello seth if your reading this please help me i got baned for no reason i woke up today and i went to check on one of my worlds and i couldn't log in so then it says i will be un baned for 727 days and i dont know y i got baned please help i didn't do anything wronge. S o if your reading this please resond. :cry:

optimuswhat
10-09-2013, 05:25 PM
Sounds oddly familiar.

RevJustice
10-10-2013, 12:23 AM
If you have any problems regarding the game, email support@growtopiagame.com or send a PM to Seth on the forums.
If you did anything bad recently they will tell you the reason for your ban.
The people at Support will see into the matter.

l0l
10-10-2013, 03:44 AM
RevJustice already daid, you should always email Growtopia Staff (just click here (support@growtopiagame.com)). Also, I don't believe Seth just banned you for no reason. If you did something wrong - say it to everyone, because truth is always better.

Markuss Marsans
10-10-2013, 04:42 AM
Yep...
I would say the same,
contact to support
they will say you the problem...

BigYoshiFan
10-10-2013, 06:20 PM
What the last 3 posts said. And why would you post this on the RTSoft forums? You could've at least posted it on the Growtopian forums.:poop:

HammerSmash
10-11-2013, 08:15 PM
He has already made at least 3 threads on this... Just stop. Can't do the time? Don't do the crime.

Bob Will
10-11-2013, 09:03 PM
hello seth if your reading this please help me i got baned for no reason i woke up today and i went to check on one of my worlds and i couldn't log in so then it says i will be un baned for 727 days and i dont know y i got baned please help i didn't do anything wronge. S o if your reading this please resond. :cry:
Email support@growtopiagame.com for this information and please discuss it with them.You will never get banned for no reason so please rationalize those decisions and I'm sorry about your ban!

iConstruct
10-11-2013, 09:22 PM
You don't get banned for a couple hundreds days for nothing. You obviously did something wrong.

HammerSmash
10-11-2013, 09:44 PM
He went around asking for people's passwords. That's the only way to get banned for 2 years. Also, YOUS UR GRAMMER.<~~lol

IDragoon
10-11-2013, 10:15 PM

You can't be banned With no Reason,
And Getting Banned for 727 Days?
That's Sooo Harsh!
You we're banned because you Did Something Illegal and Bad,
Being Banned for 727 Days is More than a Major Offense in GrowTopia!
Mods/Devs Never makes Mistakes, They know their Job and they Know what to do.
Only Seth/Hamumu can decide if They should Un ban you or Not,
Unless you learned a Good moral Lesson from being Banned!
That's all, Thank you for Reading!

Fatalislayer
10-12-2013, 08:39 PM
Wrong forum!

it should be in the growtopia forum