PDA

View Full Version : Its time to stop!

Hippohello2
05-31-2016, 10:19 PM
The amount of crush threads on the first page is depressing. Whether it's fake or real we have to stop flooding the forums with this before they end up making threads on advice illegal. I know I made one and I'm actually sad it isn't faim yet

xlightswitch
05-31-2016, 10:21 PM
i have a crush her name is alan
he... I MEAN SHE
she is beautiful yeah yeah
i wanna ask him
i mean her
i wanna ask her out
givw me advices

DreamyBoy
05-31-2016, 10:24 PM
The amount of crush threads on the first page is depressing. Whether it's fake or real we have to stop flooding the forums with this before they end up making threads on advice illegal. I know I made one and I'm actually sad it isn't faim yet
I don't think they are really that bad. I mean I've read through a few of them and most of them are trolls, but the ones that are actually legitimate are perfectly fine if they are in the RTSOFT Tavern sub-forum.

After all, growtopia is aimed for younger audiences, we aren't all 30 years old with tons of wisdom and know how to handle things like that.

Most of the people legitimately asking for some advice on a girl are just young teens lost and trying to figure out how do deal with situations and obstacles that will occur in their growing years.

They look at this as the perfect opportunity; they don't really know anyone in real life here so they can openly discuss their feelings which is perfectly fine like I said, in the RTsoft Tavern.

xlightswitch
05-31-2016, 10:27 PM
I don't think they are really that bad. I mean I've read through a few of them and most of them are trolls, but the ones that are actually legitimate are perfectly fine if they are in the RTSOFT Tavern sub-forum.

After all, growtopia is aimed for younger audiences, we aren't all 30 years old with tons of wisdom and know how to handle things like that.

Most of the people legitimately asking for some advice on a girl are just young teens lost and trying to figure out how do deal with situations and obstacles that will occur in their growing years.

They look at this as the perfect opportunity; they don't really know anyone in real life here so they can openly discuss their feelings which is perfectly fine like I said, in the RTsoft Tavern.
Hmm. You look pretty good for a 2016 forumer. One of the best (2016 forumer) ones I've seen.

|ThyLuigi|
05-31-2016, 10:57 PM
One of them is yours tho

Masqueraded
05-31-2016, 11:47 PM
Is there any sort of filter anymore on who can create a forum account? I feel like there should be. Not necessarily for the people creating the monotonous threads, but for the idiots protesting them.

As truthful a response as this was, one must realize that some people do not have the capacity to grasp concepts as easily as others. One perfect example is hypocrisy. Another is immaturity.

SageDeoxys
05-31-2016, 11:53 PM
Is there any sort of filter anymore on who can create a forum account? I feel like there should be. Not necessarily for the people creating the monotonous threads, but for the idiots protesting them.
They're honestly the least of this forum's problems at the moment.

As truthful a response as this was, one must realize that some people do not have the capacity to grasp concepts as easily as others. One perfect example is hypocrisy. Another is immaturity.

Sadly, we have too much of this. Well, can't blame kids if their frontal lobe hasn't developed well enough yet.

Masqueraded
05-31-2016, 11:58 PM
They're honestly the least of this forum's problems at the moment.

Sadly, we have too much of this. Well, can't blame kids if their frontal lobe hasn't developed well enough yet.

Well, debating with a certain kid where a developer's thread should be honestly makes me want to drill my head. But hey, screaming "wrong sub-forum" at a developer is everyone's dream, right?

There is no hope.

SageDeoxys
06-01-2016, 12:06 AM
Well, debating with a certain kid where a developer's thread should be honestly makes me want to drill my head. But hey, screaming "wrong sub-forum" at a developer is everyone's dream, right?

There is no hope.

Hope can only be accomplished if there is something we can dream for, which we aren't doing too well. I guess we could be called hypocrites for being angered at the community being crap when we're not doing anything, but it's not like a couple hundred of 10 year olds are up to reason anyway.

MyLegGuy
06-01-2016, 12:10 AM
You're no better than them in this case. You didn't look before posting a thread.
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?345329-For-All-The-People-Posting-Crush-Threads
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?345355-so-i-hab-a-croosh&p=2498672
You could've posted there.

Masqueraded
06-01-2016, 12:15 AM
Hope can only be accomplished if there is something we can dream for, which we aren't doing too well. I guess we could be called hypocrites for being angered at the community being crap when we're not doing anything, but it's not like a couple hundred of 10 year olds are up to reason anyway.

Likewise I suppose I should stop whining. I am a detriment in the same fashion as the youthful detriments are.

But enough of my rambling — all to frequent too — this whole "I am above the law" (and apparently self-paradigms) is asinine and makes me regret ever venturing out to play this game.