PDA

View Full Version : Back to forums

thegamer381
06-01-2016, 10:06 AM
I have decided to return to the forums (if any1 noticed me leave in the 1st place :whistling:) I dont really play GT that much so i think i will just stick to the tavern for now. Anything new i should know?

thegamer381
06-01-2016, 10:31 AM
Welcome back m9. What's new? My siggy.

LOL i was dying when i read Seth's quote!

iFrostSpark
06-01-2016, 12:55 PM
What's new? SilversoulX got perma-banned for Rick Rolling. Apparently, very decent and well-set pranks are illegal now. The biggest jokers are also perma-banned. So the forums is now just lifeless, no more happy people, just all seriousness now because that's what the mods wanted it to be. The forums is about crushes now and there is no more stuff like #PrayforPaine, hypes, etc. and yeah, that's it. The mods are trying to bring back the old RTsoft forums, like the 2002-2005 forums where it's all just Q&A and no humor.

RIP Forum Humor 2013-2016

IM GONNA SAY WHAT IVE BEEN HOLDING INSIDE
"
LOOK, IF ANYBODY'S GONNA ASK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AFTER 2 YEARS, PLEASE STOP SAYING "silversoulX got perma banned" BECAUSE I DONT THINK ANYBODY CARES OR ASKED ABOUT HIM AND HIM ONLY
PLS

PolarisHD
06-02-2016, 01:54 AM
What's new? SilversoulX got perma-banned for Rick Rolling. Apparently, very decent and well-set pranks are illegal now. The biggest jokers are also perma-banned. So the forums is now just lifeless, no more happy people, just all seriousness now because that's what the mods wanted it to be. The forums is about crushes now and there is no more stuff like #PrayforPaine, hypes, etc. and yeah, that's it. The mods are trying to bring back the old RTsoft forums, like the 2002-2005 forums where it's all just Q&A and no humor.

Can you (or someone) elaborate as much as possible on what you meant by that? I haven't been following the forums that much these past few months.

Edit: Thanks for the explanation. Now I understand. /s

Bruce Wayne
06-02-2016, 01:57 AM

Forum disruption is illegal. He got banned for it. He is not coming back. Stop talking about it. The 2002-2005 didn't even have Growtopia, and I'm sure not many people browsed the forums if it even existed.

thegamer381
06-02-2016, 09:28 AM
Lol these foums, i posted about coming back and asking what was new and i started a flamewar. Figures :nope:

ambiguster
06-02-2016, 09:35 AM
Lol these foums, i posted about coming back and asking what was new and i started a flamewar. Figures :nope:

Fact: Everyone here are easily to be Manipulated by a Single Sarcastic Post :rolleyes:

Btw, cheers! Welcum back :wave:

thegamer381
06-03-2016, 10:47 AM
Yup, forum humor and hype is definitely dead. :nope:

There are still hypes here, but they don't last an hour.

Humor aint dead. Let's make rtsoft forums great again!

DynPlaysGT
06-03-2016, 09:14 PM
Welcome back m8! It's been a while! :hat:

Eviil
06-03-2016, 09:20 PM
Lmao people arguing about silversoulx and I'm trying to figure out where I saw that name