PDA

View Full Version : Riddle Time![Turtle]

TimeTurtle
06-01-2016, 02:01 PM
Okay, so I've been browsing through this forum and it has this "Adventure" thing where you solve riddles and complete challenges to move on. I wanted to make one and suggest it, but I still am hesitant, so I'd just tell it to you guys! Satisfaction is the prize! (I know it's lame) Are you ready? Go! (Note: Don't even bother to search it on Google. These are my own riddles! :p )

Riddle One:
I am a talking thing, bounded by strings and nails and bolts and other things. I follow my user, and my user talks through me. I am complex yet simple, but not at all machinery. What am I? The answer is a Puppet.
Answered by RedNinja3354.

Riddle Two:
I am someone who has many voices. I can talk through a lot of things; I have various choices. If you see me, you might fancy a show. Look at my mouth, and my magic, you might just know. What am I? The answer is a Ventriloquist.
Answered by President Obama

Riddle Three:
I block off the light, and keep you from spoilers. I can be replaced with blinds, just not with boilers. I am called when the show is over, and I easily catch fire. I can be closed, when the show is in situations which are dire. What am I? Answer is Curtains
Answered by Pacific.

I only made three so far, but good luck answering them! I might make more, so be ready!

Pacific
06-01-2016, 02:05 PM
Riddle 2: Television?
Riddle 3: Curtains
hehe

TimeTurtle
06-01-2016, 02:07 PM
Riddle 2: Television?
Riddle 3: Curtains
hehe

Heh, righto on the Third one. The Second riddle? Eh, not quite.

Notavailable
06-01-2016, 02:16 PM
2nd one : Microphone ?

Btw, riddles should have rhymes. That would be more gripping.

RedNinja3354
06-01-2016, 02:41 PM
First riddle is a puppet?

Kittens
06-01-2016, 08:39 PM
2 sounds like the curtains on a theatre/cinema

TimeTurtle
06-01-2016, 11:53 PM
2nd one : Microphone ?

Btw, riddles should have rhymes. That would be more gripping.

Aren't my riddles already rhyming?

First riddle is a puppet?

Yup! You're right!

2 sounds like the curtains on a theatre/cinema

Nope, but that was for three.

President Obama
06-01-2016, 11:56 PM
second one is a radio?

TimeTurtle
06-02-2016, 12:38 AM
second one is a radio?

Nono, it's not. But I can see where you got that, though.

President Obama
06-02-2016, 12:53 AM
ventriloquist?

TimeTurtle
06-02-2016, 01:11 AM
ventriloquist?

Heh, nice one. I was beginning to think that the clues were too vague, then. Good job.

Well then, the three riddles are already solved. Maybe I'll be adding some harder ones later.