PDA

View Full Version : Sorry gotta rant for a second

MagestyGT
06-02-2016, 12:41 AM
sry i need to rant. everybody else when they make a world showcase post so many people come to that thread try out their world and are like omg such good world love it nice work when i cant get more than 1 person who is my friend on the forums to try out my world i dont understand why nobody is even glancing at my world when they would be willing to do somebody elses world 5 times. i worked hard to build this world and now nobody cares and wont even try it and i thought i could actually get wotd but i guess not if nobody will even reply to my post.
btw check out my thread about my try at wotd link- http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?345422-THEEGYPTIANBEGINNING-World-Showcase

Tempting
06-02-2016, 12:54 AM
You don't need to advertise on the forums to get World Of The Day. You can advertise in-game and get World Of The Day that way.

Entertained
06-02-2016, 12:58 AM
I'd say because the world name isn't that good, and also very long..

iSkyDoesGTC
06-02-2016, 01:01 AM
sry i need to rant. everybody else when they make a world showcase post so many people come to that thread try out their world and are like omg such good world love it nice work when i cant get more than 1 person who is my friend on the forums to try out my world i dont understand why nobody is even glancing at my world when they would be willing to do somebody elses world 5 times. i worked hard to build this world and now nobody cares and wont even try it and i thought i could actually get wotd but i guess not if nobody will even reply to my post.
btw check out my thread about my try at wotd link- http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?345422-THEEGYPTIANBEGINNING-World-Showcase
You possibly might not get world because you still need to fill the empty spots, that's what happened to my project.

PolarisHD
06-02-2016, 01:40 AM
Some reasons why people are posting on other people's threads instead of yours:

1. Their world is interesting and/or eye-catching.

2. The OP is well-known and majority of the people posting there are suck ups.

3. OP has a lot of friends and most of the people posting there are his friends.

If no one is posting on your thread, then that means your world isn't interesting enough for them to try it out and leave comments.

Invest
06-02-2016, 02:08 AM
don't be overly sensitive.

Concept
06-02-2016, 03:42 AM
Herro ferro bawzhead
(Didn't even read thread)