PDA

View Full Version : Yes Or No [GAME]

Phoenix234
06-02-2016, 08:43 AM
Yes Or No Game Answer these questions HONESTLY Do not lie be honest
If you answered yes u must give a reason why
If you answered no give a reason why

1.Your friend fell while walking in the stairs His hand is broken and his feet is broken would you save him or not?
A-Yes
B-No
2.A old woman dropped her wallet inside it has 500 dollars.Will you return it to her?
A-Yes
B-No
3.Your friend lost in a game which the prize was 2 Million Pesos/Dollars he wanted to Hang himself cause he got 2nd place and won nothing,Will you stop him from Hanging himself?
A-Yes
B-No
4.A old man was getting punched by Boys,Will you fight the Bad Boys?
A-Yes
B-No
5.A old woman needed help to cross the street will you help her?
A-Yes
B-No

dronshi
06-02-2016, 09:00 AM
1. Yes*
I'll just do first aid then call an ambulance. Like that's not so hard.
2. Yes.
I'm not that desperate for money.
3. Yes*
I'll tell him : there are a lot of other chances for you in life, and this wasn't meant for you.
4. Normally no, unless I can really take on those guys then yes. Reason? No, because I don't usually deal with other people's problems that I have no idea what the cause is.
5. Again, normally no. Reason? I don't go out of my house nor those elderly women. They usually just sit around, staring at who know what.

*I'll say no if they're not really close to me. I don't give a f on what they do to their lives.

thegamer381
06-02-2016, 09:34 AM
All yes .

same here!!!

Probation_gt
06-02-2016, 09:46 AM
All my answers are YES

- - - Updated - - -

1. Yes*
I'll just do first aid then call an ambulance. Like that's not so hard.
2. Yes.
I'm not that desperate for money.
3. Yes*
I'll tell him : there are a lot of other chances for you in life, and this wasn't meant for you.
4. Normally no, unless I can really take on those guys then yes. Reason? No, because I don't usually deal with other people's problems that I have no idea what the cause is.
5. Again, normally no. Reason? I don't go out of my house nor those elderly women. They usually just sit around, staring at who know what.

*I'll say no if they're not really close to me. I don't give a f on what they do to their lives.

F**king savage!

AngelicVoice
06-02-2016, 09:59 AM
1. Uh yes..
2. Uhh yes..
3. Uhm.. yes ofc
4. Yesh
5. Yush

I think all yes..
do i have a A now for this exam? o.o"

xxgrowzz
06-02-2016, 10:38 AM

1.Your friend fell while walking in the stairs His hand is broken and his feet is broken would you save him or not?
A-Yes
B-No
2.A old woman dropped her wallet inside it has 500 dollars.Will you return it to her?
A-Yes
B-No
3.Your friend lost in a game which the prize was 2 Million Pesos/Dollars he wanted to Hang himself cause he got 2nd place and won nothing,Will you stop him from Hanging himself?
A-Yes
B-No
A-Yes
B-No
A-Yes
B-No

Here is my answer:
1. Yes, I mean there is a change that I will save my friend.
The risk: if I fail, I may get guilty feeling
2. Yes, I mean the money could be fake:rolleyes:
Alternate answer: yes, not care how much money inside (at least there is no bomb:rolleyes:)
3. Yes, at least I try
4. No, turns out that the old man is a master criminal and the boys are the police:rolleyes:
5. Depend, yes if she ask me to help and no if she don't ask for help (she may be old, but who knows if she strong or not:rolleyes:)

Singapore
06-02-2016, 10:42 AM

A-Yes
B-No
A-Yes
B-No
A-Yes if I care about them.
B-No
A-Yes
B-No, honestly just call the police
A-Yes maybe, if I know the area well and I'm not rushing for time?
B-No

Answers in the quote.

Phoenix234
06-02-2016, 10:44 AM
Answers in the quote.

Oh wow ur so mean to old people:nope:

koala1018
06-02-2016, 10:45 AM

A-Yes
B-No
A-Yes
B-No
A-Yes
B-No
A-Yes
B-No
A-Yes
B-No

1. Yes (coz that's my friend, and besides, if I were him, I would really appreciate the help!)
2. Yes (I don't need that much money!)
3. Yes! (I don't want anyone to die!)
4. No (I'll contact the police instead, and shout for help.)
5. No (coz in the country where I live in, there are lots of ppl who steal. She might actually be one of those ppl and secretly get my money/valuables out of my bag. I'll just ask a traffic enforcer to do it)

Notavailable
06-02-2016, 11:00 AM

A-Yes
B-No
A-Yes
B-No
A-Yes
B-No
A-Yes
B-No
A-Yes
B-No

1/ yes. I don't see anything hindering me from saving.
2/ yes. But if she offers money back, i wouldn't reject.
3/ yes. Convince him how his relatives will suffer from his death.
4/ no. I wouldn't have myself hurt. Just try to convince them, or tell police.
5/ yes. I helped countless of old people everyday (i volunteered)