PDA

View Full Version : I quit growtopia! Thanks mods for everything!

iiSpectrum
06-03-2016, 12:06 AM
I gave access to my friend I really trusted but then I moved for 1 day and he broke it all! I trusted him because he was my best friend in real life his name on Growtopia is WURSE and he took ALL my farmables and all my items were stored on my farm and he took it all! I really trusted him but then he made me quit anyways thanks mods for everything and his forums name is JivexGT and my farmables are on his world now at RFIE but i will be on the forums talking with the community

808tukiboy
06-03-2016, 12:10 AM
I gave access to my friend I really trusted but then I moved for 1 day and he broke it all! I trusted him because he was my best friend in real life his name on Growtopia is WURSE and he took ALL my farmables and all my items were stored on my farm and he took it all! I really trusted him but then he made me quit anyways thanks mods for everything and his forums name is JivexGT and my farmables are on his world now at RFIE but i will be on the forums talking with the community

No! He didn't make you quit. You made yourself quit. Don't quit the game just because this little accident. This is exactly why I cannot trust anyone to have perm access to my world. I absolutely don't trust anyone 100% because you never know. They could change who they really are.

Bruce Wayne
06-03-2016, 12:10 AM

It's your fault for giving him access. The mods can't punish him for something that is your fault.

Metalwire
06-03-2016, 12:11 AM
I know what it feels to be betrayed, and I'm sure most of us do, but you can't quit now, i know it feels hopeless but you have to keep going, these are obstacles you must face alone, and you must be strong enough to surpass it, I know you feel betrayed and lost,but there will be a future in which you succeed, but it's up to you to keep going, I believe in you, but do you believe in yourself?

iiSpectrum
06-03-2016, 12:22 AM
My family know his parents and since i moved far away from him were not in contact so. They all dont pick up their phones

Tre
06-03-2016, 01:53 AM
My family know his parents and since i moved far away from him were not in contact so. They all dont pick up their phones

That's cold of them, I know it must hurt but at least you learned not to trust so easily