This should go in the Marketplace.

lol nub

(please tell me you know I'm joking.)

RedNinja3354
06-03-2016, 04:34 PM
Wrong subforum.

This should go in the Marketplace.

lol nub

Im new to the forums plz guide me through everything plz.

Knyts
06-03-2016, 04:38 PM
I still don't know why the enemy would R in the first place.
A pretty sweet play, nice timing with W E Q or was it W Q E to get that R into effect.

Juanma206
06-03-2016, 04:38 PM
Im new to the forums plz guide me through everything plz.

There should be a big red X in your browser in the top right edge.

Click it.

RedNinja3354
06-03-2016, 04:40 PM
A pretty sweet play, nice timing with W E Q or was it W Q E to get that R into effect.

Neither I W then R so when he went back to his R shadow I went back to my W shadow E for the slow, Then when the Death Mark popped on me I Q Flash hits all 3 :)

dronshi
06-03-2016, 04:46 PM

True. If it was a 1v1 Zed play, I'd never ult first cuz the one who ults first dies first.

I'd rate it 5/8, try using your ult when you know its almost the time for his mark to pop. That way you can negate the whole damage of his ult.

Knyts
06-03-2016, 04:49 PM
Neither I W then R so when he went back to his R shadow I went back to my W shadow E for the slow, Then when the Death Mark popped on me I Q Flash hits all 3 :)

Sorry I didn't see it properly.
Why flash though? Just Q and R back.

RedNinja3354
06-03-2016, 04:52 PM
True. If it was a 1v1 Zed play, I'd never ult first cuz the one who ults first dies first.

I'd rate it 5/8, try using your ult when you know its almost the time for his mark to pop. That way you can negate the whole damage of his ult.

Zeds ult makes you Untargetable not invulnerable you still take damage from zeds ult. Lets say a Leblanc catches you off with her chain, you may ult but you still take damage and get rooted. When you say its almost time for his mark to pop I would be already dead. He would have already hit me with a Q and an E followed up by an auto, then I would die.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I didn't see it properly.
Why flash though? Just Q and R back.

Cause I did the same to him but I killed him :P

dronshi
06-03-2016, 05:07 PM
Zeds ult makes you Untargetable not invulnerable you still take damage from zeds ult. Lets say a Leblanc catches you off with her chain, you may ult but you still take damage and get rooted. When you say its almost time for his mark to pop I would be already dead. He would have already hit me with a Q and an E followed up by an auto, then I would die.

Weird. I don't take damage when I do that technique to another Zed.
Though most of the Q never hit me anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Another example for me is Fizz's ult. If I ult the moment I know the shark is gonna jump, no damage will be dealt.

REGISORD
06-03-2016, 06:27 PM
I R8 it 8/8 with my R8 Revolver.

RedNinja3354
06-03-2016, 07:10 PM
I R8 it 8/8 with my R8 Revolver.

Thanks M8 ur R8 Revolver will B8 R8ers Into R8ing my Play.Thanks M8