PDA

View Full Version : New generation

CodeSky
06-04-2016, 06:57 PM
New generation

People wanna know why , not how..tons of new forumers , players are coming to the forums just to become a moderator... without even reading the rules or how to become a moderator and if they do
then they only follow those rules...this is becoming a hell.Why people have changed so much? Well they haven't it's just the fact that some people think things trough before executing them...
Look how many smart and cool forumers we have but at the same time we have tons of idiots.. pff dont lie we all have at least 1 forumer or player who we hate.. for me there are tons of them.
New generation also shows no respect to the older forumers , you can also see that in real life that young people don't respect old people as much as they did in the old times...
There should be a little bit of sense in your brain to understand that you need to respect others.I have gone quiet for a long time , secretly peeking the threads all the time..
and like 90% I see are useless threads when you look all the sub forums.Almost every thread has a player who copies a rule , pastes it , then writes it over so it doesn't seem like he has copied it , while
everybody actually understands that he copied it , and almost 99% of those players have really bad english , grammar is pretty bad too... wich brings us back to the rules/requirements to become a
moderator , they don't read the "rules" of becoming one , they just rush to get a lot of posts , to get well-known but in reality they are as well known as the other players cause they don't stand out..
I can name at least 5 people who are outstanding: Indicative , Electrodream , Beastly , Metalwire , Tk69 yes I know tk is banned but he was a cool guy actually... and he stood out a lot...
if you don't understand why they stand out then that is the problem... you don't know how to be "different" but that's the whole point , you need to be different from other people
to stand out... developers don't look for mainstream minimods , they look for people who don't try-hard , they usually don't aim to be a moderator they just wanna help in general
and they stand out in some way... so if you wanna become a moderator , then give up the try-hard mission , stand out by being different but at same time be yourself.

I don't wanna become a moderator , this thread was just made because I wanted to say this...

SageDeoxys
06-04-2016, 07:11 PM
I agree with some of these points, but I can only disagree with the rest.
Also, don't you think it's a bit hypocritical to call people out for having bad grammar when your English isn't all that good? I understand you speak of mini-mods and such, but I still find it ironic.

CodeSky
06-05-2016, 05:11 AM
I agree with some of these points, but I can only disagree with the rest.
Also, don't you think it's a bit hypocritical to call people out for having bad grammar when your English isn't all that good? I understand you speak of mini-mods and such, but I still find it ironic.

Still better than an avarge person , and my main language isn't English too.

But thanks for your reply , I appreciate it

MagestyGT
06-05-2016, 05:20 AM
First, I don't see anything wrong with somebody having bad grammar or English, if they just started speaking English you can't expect them to have perfect English.
Second, you shouldn't accuse people of bad English or grammar, if you don't have the best grammar either.

Garvin Lim
06-05-2016, 05:23 AM
Ugh I agreed with most part except you said bad grammar.
Most of us are from different countries and English are not our first language, you can't just say they have bad grammar if you also don't have good grammar

Kittens
06-05-2016, 11:03 AM
i personally help out quite a bit and let people know of the rules a bit too but im not really the stereotypical minimod tbh

i would probrably be too young to be a mod anyway due to being only 10

CodeSky
06-05-2016, 11:35 AM
Ugh I agreed with most part except you said bad grammar.
Most of us are from different countries and English are not our first language, you can't just say they have bad grammar if you also don't have good grammar

ooh okei me is thank u is nice replier in me thread

Like that grammer up there.