PDA

View Full Version : Which ps3 games do you recommend?

Nomite
06-05-2016, 10:20 AM
So recently i bought myself a ps3 for a nice price and I was wondering which games are good to play on it? I am currently playing Red Dead Redemption and i love it.:D

P.S. I am also planing to buy Uncharted 1,2and 3 since i heard that they are pretty good and Sly Cooper 4 since I am a big fan of original trilogy.:)

PsychZ
06-05-2016, 10:36 AM
Do you like racing game?;) try Burnout Paradise! Its great

YavuzEren
06-05-2016, 10:45 AM

if you like races, you can try Grand Turismo 5 (I'm not sure if the names right)
also you can play gta v but since ps3 is a old-gen console its laggy :sweatdrop:

Nomite
06-05-2016, 11:15 AM

I am gonna check it.:)

- - - Updated - - -

if you like races, you can try Grand Turismo 5 (I'm not sure if the names right)
also you can play gta v but since ps3 is a old-gen console its laggy :sweatdrop:

Yeah, when I bought ps3 I was like "I am gonna try all that new games like gta V" since i couldn't play it because I have a bad PC and ps2.:sweatdrop: But after i saw a few videos of it on youtube (ps3 version) I am not sure if I am gonna buy it.I think I am gonna try Grand Turismo 5 since i liked Grand Turismo 4 on ps2.

Nomite
06-05-2016, 10:00 PM
Bump......

lordSauron99
06-05-2016, 10:02 PM
I would get uncharted for sure. I loved those games. I would also get some of assassin's Creed games