PDA

View Full Version : MCPE beta (15.0 build 1)

DreamyBoy
06-06-2016, 01:02 AM
Anyone else in the beta? I love how they cross platformed it using microsoft accounts so now anyone with a computer or Xbox can play with mobile users! I'm stoked, I'm always switching between my laptop, Xbox one, and android so it works out!

If you're not in the beta and interested in joining, you have to join the group. Just use Google and type in MCPE 15.0 beta and you should find the group you must join to beta test (legally of course). It should redirect you to the play store and it will take anywhere from 5-30minutes for the Google play store to verify you're are beta tester and an update should become available.

There's a bunch of new things to come! If you're asking what's new I'll put it in a spoiler for those who'd like to keep it a surprise.

Horses!
Pistons (sticky and normal)
Arrows with potion effects (invisibility to your target
New mobs!
Fire Charges
And much more!

Phoenix234
06-06-2016, 01:04 AM
I am on it add me to ur realm my username is Wither846 hoping to see you on ur realm later!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else in the beta? I love how they cross platformed it so now android and its can play with other microsoft devices such as Xbox and some computers.

If you're not in the beta and interested in joining, you have to join the group. Just use Google and type in MCPE 15.0 beta and you should find the group you must join to beta test (legally of course). It should redirect you to the play store and it will take anywhere from 5-30minutes for the Google play store to verify you're are beta tester and an update should become available.

There's a bunch of new things to come! If you're asking what's new I'll put it in a spoiler for those who'd like to keep it a surprise.

Horses!
Pistons (sticky and normal)
Arrows with potion effects (invisibility to your target
New mobs!
Fire Charges
And much more!

also those things u mentioned is not in there new thing only is REALMS

DreamyBoy
06-06-2016, 01:05 AM
I am on it add me to ur realm my username is Wither846 hoping to see you on ur realm later!

- - - Updated - - -

also those things u mentioned is not in there new thing only is REALMS

It's soon to come but not implemented in the beta, it was taken out but I'm pretty sure it will come back in the next build or so.

Phoenix234
06-06-2016, 01:06 AM
It's soon to come but not implemented in the beta, it was taken out but I'm pretty sure it will come back in the next build or so.

The devs explained they will come in a later version or build hopefully

DreamyBoy
06-06-2016, 01:12 AM
The devs explained they will come in a later version or build hopefully

Realms was taken out, other things were not. I'll get some screenshots :)

In a spoiler for conservative players hehe.

I blocked out my microsoft account and device information but here are some screenshots!

ImAPogo
06-06-2016, 04:42 AM
M8,its build 4 now