PDA

View Full Version : Honest opinions time! (again...?)

ElectroDream
06-06-2016, 11:23 AM
Well, it's been a while since the honest opinions bandwagon kinda died. I feel like doing another one, and please keep on reminding me thru PM or just reply again below if I start procrastinating, it happens a lot. :crazy:

I'll give you opinions when you give me one, simply put. Just reply with your opinion about me, and yes I handle hate/negativity pretty well. How am I on the forum? Am I bad? Am I good? Any criticism? I'll give you back when you have given me one. If I don't know you pretty well, don't be sad! I'll know you soon enough (if you'll be active in the future, that is. Duh.)

I think people may be bored by these already but I'm feeling like giving opinions, however it wouldn't be a fair trade if I only gave and not receive, heheh. :whistling:

I hope I don't stop this time, because I'm on holidays. I think I'll be free enough for these.

Go ahead, I'm ready.

EDIT: Bolded the really important part, if people still don't notice it then I'll put it in size 7. :3

iCro
06-06-2016, 11:24 AM
Well, it's been a while since the honest opinions bandwagon kinda died. I feel like doing another one, and please keep on reminding me thru PM or just reply again below if I start procrastinating, it happens a lot. :crazy:

I'll give you opinions when you give me one, simply put. Just reply with your opinion about me, and yes I handle hate/negativity pretty well. How am I on the forum? Am I bad? Am I good? Any criticism? I'll give you back when you have given me one. If I don't know you pretty well, don't be sad! I'll know you soon enough (if you'll be active in the future, that is. Duh.)

I think people may be bored by these already but I'm feeling like giving opinions, however it wouldn't be a fair trade if I only gave and not receive, heheh. :whistling:

I hope I don't stop this time, because I'm on holidays. I think I'll be free enough for these.

Go ahead, I'm ready.

If you were to choose 2 uncommon people to ship...

...who will it be?

Garvin Lim
06-06-2016, 11:24 AM
How am i on the forum?

Mijuki04
06-06-2016, 11:25 AM
Your butterfly saks

(Yes, I don't take EVERYTHING seriously) pls:crazy:

ZeroRarity
06-06-2016, 11:28 AM
You're still the Dreamy I know.

Philippines
06-06-2016, 11:28 AM
Not trying to revive the drama but I have to say this...

Before the investment thingy, you and *censored for no infraction* are good friends. Things went bad so fast that forumers even don't have time to check out all the drama and it Quickly jumped into a conclusion.

Overall, you're good :)

NOTE: My keyboard's letter Q isn't working.

ElectroDream
06-06-2016, 11:32 AM
If you were to choose 2 uncommon people to ship...

...who will it be?

This is not an AMA but I'll answer that (good question!): SpookyTrisha x DejaMoo. :crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

How am i on the forum?

Fineeeee. Because I'm kind, I'll give you the opinion. :crazy:

Your grammar is not that good (sorry), but I can't say that it's the worst, I've seen worse ones. Hey, who am I to judge people's grammar? I myself don't have a decent grammar. There I go, criticising myself again. Hm, I don't look at you as one of the most serious people on the forum, nor have I found anything notable from you, including dramas. You don't get involved a lot in those, which is good.

iNegotiate
06-06-2016, 11:33 AM
I think you didnt change since the first time I saw you, Same ElectroDream I knew. We dont talk much but I always warp to you then help breaking if I can haha! Thats it hope to know you more. :hat:

ElectroDream
06-06-2016, 11:34 AM
Your butterfly saks

(Yes, I don't take EVERYTHING seriously) pls:crazy:

You actually can take things seriously, which is good. Jokes at the appropriate time and be serious when needed. You're also a cool friend, stalks yet gets stalked by other friends.

Ayy, my butterfly doesn't sak. Wait until I pour water on that fruity hat and let all the fruits rot on your head. :rolleyes:

genpasaporte922
06-06-2016, 11:34 AM
How am I on le' forum? :rolleyes:

ElectroDream
06-06-2016, 11:36 AM
You're still the Dreamy I know.

And you're still the Zero I know when I first met ya, just much, much more wiser. I have noticed that you've been logging in and off lately for short periods of time, yay! Inactive Zero is back. :D

ILimeGreen
06-06-2016, 11:37 AM
Youre okayish

ElectroDream
06-06-2016, 11:38 AM
Not trying to revive the drama but I have to say this...

Before the investment thingy, you and *censored for no infraction* are good friends. Things went bad so fast that forumers even don't have time to check out all the drama and it Quickly jumped into a conclusion.

Overall, you're good :)

NOTE: My keyboard's letter Q isn't working.

You've probably missed out a bit, but shortly after he revived the drama again (and failed cuz drama... meh) he goes and apologizes to me. Of course I accepted it. That's why the ships are back. :sweatdrop:

I don't know much about you, sorry... I mean, who are you? If I know your main account then I could possibly give you an opinion.

genpasaporte922
06-06-2016, 11:39 AM
You're good.

ElectroDream
06-06-2016, 11:41 AM
I think you didnt change since the first time I saw you, Same ElectroDream I knew. We dont talk much but I always warp to you then help breaking if I can haha! Thats it hope to know you more. :hat:

I hope to know you more too! To be honest, I'm the friend that doesn't talk unless one approaches me. :whistling:

Geez, you're really formal in-game. I was like that when I wanted to be a mod so badly, but nah, I can't keep up with typing like that. :crazy:

I'm not saying that it's a bad thing, in fact, I look up a lot to people who type formally for some random reasons.

iFrostSpark
06-06-2016, 11:41 AM
youre a kind gal who takes some stuff seriously
and youre nice to hang out with. keke
your turn

ElectroDream
06-06-2016, 11:44 AM
How am I on le' forum? :rolleyes:

I see you more like someone who likes to joke, and barely ever be serious. You're quite decent. Your jokes aren't that offensive nor is it too inappropriate, and that's why you're not banned, I assume. :p

Garvin Lim
06-06-2016, 11:44 AM
I forget that i also need to give you a opinion to you:crazy:

I changed my view after the investment stuff happen, but i will tell you my view of you before that thing happen.
You're nice and kind (are those have the same meaning), have a lot of wotd, good grammar even thought you're a indonesian.

ElectroDream
06-06-2016, 11:47 AM
Youre okayish

You're also okayish. I rarely see you in anywhere else but in the marketplace. Or is it just me? Eh.

- - - Updated - - -

youre a kind gal who takes some stuff seriously
and youre nice to hang out with. keke
your turn

You're nice to hang with, too. At least you don't troll. (or if you did, it's not that bad to make me remember for my lifetime.)

In the forums, you're the type of person who types in informal ways, I mean, without proper punctuation although I suppose that you know the basic knowledge of those.

iStolen
06-06-2016, 11:47 AM
How do I do?

ElectroDream
06-06-2016, 11:48 AM
I forget that i also need to give you a opinion to you:crazy:

I changed my view after the investment stuff happen, but i will tell you my view of you before that thing happen.
You're nice and kind (are those have the same meaning), have a lot of wotd, good grammar even thought you're a indonesian.

Hm, the investment stuff did ruin a lot, apparently. It's in the past now, so I can't do anything to fix that, unfortunately. You're also free to say what are your thoughts after this incident, too. I've had way more hate and not break down.

Lionex01
06-06-2016, 11:56 AM
One of those ancients ones aren't ya? Same ol' same ol' huh? :hat: Would like to get to know ya more though, unfortunately you're busy with your already close friends/WOTDs or I'm busy with mine and my shop HAHAH

Juanma206
06-06-2016, 11:57 AM
I liked you once, but no more, the facts are just too strong. I thought I could trust people like you, but you and a certain person starting with an I proved me wrong. I'm sorry, I wish I could regain trust on you someday.

Doomsayer
06-06-2016, 12:17 PM
Opinions about me and The978, Icantdance and Terobero?

ElectroDream
06-06-2016, 12:31 PM
How do I do?

Despite your post count and join date, I haven't seen you that much. I think we've been in discord together or something... I don't really know you, sorry. :sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

One of those ancients ones aren't ya? Same ol' same ol' huh? :hat: Would like to get to know ya more though, unfortunately you're busy with your already close friends/WOTDs or I'm busy with mine and my shop HAHAH

What I remember the most from you is that you fixed my set (though now I changed it again) and that set was really awesome. You're quite decent, I do remember seeing you rant but I can't really remember it... I guess it wasn't really big. You're quite decent and I miss the optical illusion thing in your siggy. I used to stare your siggy a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

I liked you once, but no more, the facts are just too strong. I thought I could trust people like you, but you and a certain person starting with an I proved me wrong. I'm sorry, I wish I could regain trust on you someday.

I wish so too, oh well. Only the mighty above (to prevent religion wars okay) knows the truth, so it's no use to even prove stuff anymore, people just don't change sometimes. Like, I can't just make a thread and be like "omg I'm trusted totally after a 5 paged drama that got mods involved in it", and I get that dilemma too; the dilemma when you decide whether someone is trustworthy or not.

You're quite decent, actually the only thing notable from you (or that's just me) is that fanfic you're making; it's awesome! I'm still reading it though I don't reply to it anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Opinions about me and The978, Icantdance and Terobero?

Eh, they didn't ask for it. I know they're banned, but they must ask for it. Fine, I'll give short opinions on them... Dance is a great guy to talk to, and I don't even know how he got muted. TEROBERO looks like a troll, but i don't know how he acts in-game. He uses too many :prophet: emojis and when people say they're annoyed, he doesn't even care. The978 is quite decent, though I was a late 2014-er so I didn't really get to see his posts..? I think so.

As of you, I think your posts are straight to the point and is short and cut simple. You take serious questions as a joke which MIGHT just make the OP mad, but I don't think there has been any case of that. I don't mind with your presence though.

KKcupcake
06-06-2016, 12:39 PM
you're one of those very... uhhh active forumer, 8k posts...
you're also relatively famous i guess, sometimes you're too serious.
is this honest? idk, if all my posts were i'd probably be permabanned rn.

Lionex01
06-06-2016, 12:59 PM
What I remember the most from you is that you fixed my set (though now I changed it again) and that set was really awesome. You're quite decent, I do remember seeing you rant but I can't really remember it... I guess it wasn't really big. You're quite decent and I miss the optical illusion thing in your siggy. I used to stare your siggy a lot.

HAHAH do you want it back?

Prolly
06-06-2016, 01:53 PM
Good enough, but I don't trust you too much.

QwertyNox101
06-06-2016, 01:57 PM
Hm... opinions about you...
You're chill, you're a friendly person, you're a responsible person.
But you're not FAB

ElectroDream
06-06-2016, 02:13 PM
you're one of those very... uhhh active forumer, 8k posts...
you're also relatively famous i guess, sometimes you're too serious.
is this honest? idk, if all my posts were i'd probably be permabanned rn.

From what I've seen, you love K-pop (obviously) and you fangirl over them, I'm also fangirling but over a different thing, haha. You're pretty decent, you know that if you joke too much you'll be punished, lol. Sometimes I spot you roasting people but eh, we do it at some point.

- - - Updated - - -

HAHAH do you want it back?

Sorta. :crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

Good enough, but I don't trust you too much.

Mk. To be honest, I think you're quite sensitive, sometimes just a small joke can turn you salty, but other than that you're actually a great forumer.

Metalwire
06-06-2016, 02:14 PM

Go ahead, I'm ready.

EDIT: Bolded the really important part, if people still don't notice it then I'll put it in size 7. :3
at times I can't agree with your attitude,but then again you're just a teens and you're growing up,but Your worlds are amazing,not your sense of opinion.

ElectroDream
06-06-2016, 02:15 PM
Hm... opinions about you...
You're chill, you're a friendly person, you're a responsible person.
But you're not FAB

Wow, rude. :cry:

You're pretty decent, I've seen you a few times in my worlds and such but I don't recall seeing something notable from you. You're that average forumer that most part of the community accept. I also didn't expect you to be Indonesian, to be honest. Wew.

Knyts
06-06-2016, 02:26 PM
You seem to be overall, chill.
Even when the investment beef happened, I still think you're chill. I did lose my trust to you when that happened, but that's fine. You're alright, pretty good builder, decent music taste (Pentatonix) I did like the songs.

ElectroDream
06-06-2016, 02:40 PM
at times I can't agree with your attitude,but then again you're just a teens and you're growing up,but Your worlds are amazing,not your sense of opinion.

In my opinion, sometimes I can't just understand whatever you're saying. Why does all optimists have poor grammar/&punctuation? Is this a stereotype or something? ...
I did admire your positivity in the beginning of your comeback though.

- - - Updated - - -

You seem to be overall, chill.
Even when the investment beef happened, I still think you're chill. I did lose my trust to you when that happened, but that's fine. You're alright, pretty good builder, decent music taste (Pentatonix) I did like the songs.

I'm chill because honestly, i've got nothing to worry about.

In my opinion, you're a decent forumer. A typical girl forumer. You're so consistent with that color, I only put it in my siggy lol. Get ready, once you get older there'll be more ships ahead of 'ya. ._.

Knyts
06-06-2016, 02:44 PM
Get ready, once you get older there'll be more ships ahead of 'ya. ._.

Still waiting for those.

Replaced
06-06-2016, 02:59 PM
I say most people get confused at whats wrong and whats write, me my self im trying to me more mature to set a example to new fourmers.

I personly dont care about what youve doen in the past, the past is the past and should stay in the past. Its not worth holding grudges.

Metalwire
06-06-2016, 03:46 PM
In my opinion, sometimes I can't just understand whatever you're saying. Why does all optimists have poor grammar/&punctuation? Is this a stereotype or something? ...
I did admire your positivity in the beginning of your comeback though.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm chill because honestly, i've got nothing to worry about.

In my opinion, you're a decent forumer. A typical girl forumer. You're so consistent with that color, I only put it in my siggy lol. Get ready, once you get older there'll be more ships ahead of 'ya. ._.
I'm quite sure I made it clear, I Guess I have to make it easier to understand,but don't get to defensive,I'm only stating the truth in my eyes, and I'm surprised you haven't talked to me end though I passed by you a couple of times, And grammar or not you to have to grow up.

ILimeGreen
06-06-2016, 04:08 PM
You're also okayish. I rarely see you in anywhere else but in the marketplace. Or is it just me? Eh.

- - - Updated - - -

You're nice to hang with, too. At least you don't troll. (or if you did, it's not that bad to make me remember for my lifetime.)

In the forums, you're the type of person who types in informal ways, I mean, without proper punctuation although I suppose that you know the basic knowledge of those.

I try to come out of marketplace.

It's hard.

Shadin Siddique
06-06-2016, 04:18 PM
Hi.

I love to join these type of threads because I'm so curious about what others think of me! Well, though you took the biggest step to completely rip off your reputation from few people, I still have respect for you. Like always, you would sacrifice for the better. I'm running out of words.. I think I could fit a whole post if I took my posts from your previous threads, haha. Anyways, you're cool and harmless.

Hans
06-06-2016, 04:24 PM
I'm quite sure I made it clear, I Guess I have to make it easier to understand,but don't get to defensive,I'm only stating the truth in my eyes, and I'm surprised you haven't talked to me end though I passed by you a couple of times, And grammar or not you to have to grow up.

just what in the actual hell are you saying? you literally make no sense and this makes you look like a total try-hard.

Oh lol. Pardon my intrusion, dear Pat-senpai. Don't bother me and just skip through this.

IceKane
06-06-2016, 06:08 PM

Go ahead, I'm ready.

The thing I noticed the most since last time was that your grammar is awesome. :P

- - - Updated - - -

just what in the actual hell are you saying? you literally make no sense and this makes you look like a total try-hard.

Oh lol. Pardon my intrusion, dear Pat-senpai. Don't bother me and just skip through this.

I'm not Pat-senpai, so I won't skip through this. Huh.

Mark Chong
06-06-2016, 06:25 PM
Hello, I want my opinion, ty.

I dont know much about you(you may also not know much about me) so I dont have much to say(I literally have nothing to say) and I also missed the growtopia drama, that involved you, that people were talking about(Im so slow, forgive me). After that whole bunch of irrelevant words, I shall finally give you my opinion, I think you are someone friendly and cool.(that was so short srry)

ZeroRarity
06-06-2016, 06:38 PM

I dont know much about you(you may also not know much about me) so I dont have much to say(I literally have nothing to say) and I also missed the growtopia drama, that involved you, that people were talking about(Im so slow, forgive me). After that whole bunch of irrelevant words, I shall finally give you my opinion, I think you are someone friendly and cool.(that was so short srry)

Can't believe I'm seeing old forumers in Dreamy's thread. Hello, Mark Chong! I haven't seen you in a long time, and your moon face avatar is long gone too.

Linkoftime
06-06-2016, 06:51 PM
From the posts I see from you and the fact that you help with guides.

I'd say your a nice and kind person that likes to help people by using your wealth to help inform others about the new items and guides.

Hand me an honest onion.

ImAPogo
06-06-2016, 09:35 PM
You are nice.

Sincerely,pogo.

AirBorned
06-07-2016, 01:33 AM
WOTD Queen, I don't know you :whistling:

|ThyLuigi|
06-07-2016, 01:48 AM
Okay, lemme just opinionize.

Electrodream, you're one of the best forumers here. You, unlike others, seem to be able to stay civil in aboit any context and manage not to be a hardass or cringeworthy. In game I've only spoken to you about once, and you were about the same.

michaelhans10
06-07-2016, 01:51 AM
You are nice girl, you help me alot.
Sometimes you are busy and little bit not optimistsm.
And sometimes you think alot negative :(

And just that , how about me :)

ElectroDream
06-07-2016, 02:35 AM
I say most people get confused at whats wrong and whats write, me my self im trying to me more mature to set a example to new fourmers.

I personly dont care about what youve doen in the past, the past is the past and should stay in the past. Its not worth holding grudges.

Your grammar is decent, but your capitalization is sometimes not correct... Like, sometimes you'd put caps in each of the word, you may be trolling or what sooo I don't know. Other than that, I don't think I know you that much. You're a decent person in the forum, sometimes is a troll but just to a certain bar.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi.

I love to join these type of threads because I'm so curious about what others think of me! Well, though you took the biggest step to completely rip off your reputation from few people, I still have respect for you. Like always, you would sacrifice for the better. I'm running out of words.. I think I could fit a whole post if I took my posts from your previous threads, haha. Anyways, you're cool and harmless.

Yay, hi Shadin! You quit... iz sad... :cry:

You're really a kind person, like when I totally lost hope at late 2015. I was just sad that my worlds are left unnoticed, lol. You came with some others? Dyn? I remember you saying to not give up, and I certainly won't now, thanks. You're also helpful around the forums, and your suggestions are cool. I use painting a lot now thanks to that suggestion of yours, lol. I have officially run out of words for you. ._.

ElectroDream
06-07-2016, 02:48 AM
The thing I noticed the most since last time was that your grammar is awesome. :P

My grammar is getting worse everyday... :ninja:

Well, it's been a while. After that thread derailment project has been left forgotten, I see you as a normal forumer that would give thoughts about a certain subject. Mostly, you are serious but this time I'll take your comment as sarcasm. :sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

You're also a cool person, I remember you from that moon face avatar... thingy but now you changed it. You're a normal forumer than can joke and be serious at certain times, which is good.

Singapore
06-07-2016, 04:00 AM

Go ahead, I'm ready.

You're active, basically everyone's role model here, you go by the book and are serious. (Disclaimer: you are NOT my role model)
Your English is effectively perfect, and you sure are livelier than most other people.
You're someone a moderator would like lmao :rolleyes:
Overall, you're quite a good forumer, quite typical but using the forums properly, I guess? :whistling:

Mark Chong
06-07-2016, 04:37 AM
Can't believe I'm seeing old forumers in Dreamy's thread. Hello, Mark Chong! I haven't seen you in a long time, and your moon face avatar is long gone too.

Oh hello there

DynPlaysGT
06-07-2016, 10:04 AM
Honestly, you are a great person, and your worlds have always been an inspiration to me. :p
Also, I like the way you make long posts, I wish I had that sort of skill as well. :rolleyes:
Well, sorry for the poorly-worded reply, I'm not as good in English as everyone else posting their opinions here. :crazy:

IceKane
06-07-2016, 05:34 PM
My grammar is getting worse everyday... :ninja:

Well, it's been a while. After that thread derailment project has been left forgotten, I see you as a normal forumer that would give thoughts about a certain subject. Mostly, you are serious but this time I'll take your comment as sarcasm. :sweatdrop:

That wasn't sarcasm. I suck at that.

CoryT
06-07-2016, 05:36 PM
Ho ho ho Merry Christmas:rolleyes:

|ThyLuigi|
06-08-2016, 12:37 AM
Bump because I'm about to get my opinion

ElectroDream
06-08-2016, 02:14 PM
From the posts I see from you and the fact that you help with guides.

I'd say your a nice and kind person that likes to help people by using your wealth to help inform others about the new items and guides.

Hand me an honest onion.

Sorry for the delay, lol. I've been procrastinating.

You're quite average, but I know you a lot because you're one of these "oldies", lmao. I know you're joined even later than me, but I see you as an oldie and I look up to you. I don't see you posting drama and stuff, what you do is you just reply once or twice to a drama and leave, which is good if you still want to be here. :crazy:

I don't know much, sorry bout that...

- - - Updated - - -

You are nice.

Sincerely,pogo.

You are also nice, I don't think I have any problem with you. The first thought when I saw your name is that your internet'ino hates you. :whistling:

- - - Updated - - -

WOTD Queen, I don't know you :whistling:

I don't see you a lot except in the world showcase, showcasing your worlds. I seriously don't know what else you do besides that. Sorry. :sweatdrop:

You're quite of a troller in-game though. ;-;

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, lemme just opinionize.

ElectroDream, you're one of the best forumers here. You, unlike others, seem to be able to stay civil in aboit any context and manage not to be a hardass or cringeworthy. In game I've only spoken to you about once, and you were about the same.

You're quite average, I've actually never seen you rage or express your anger on the forum except for that thread where you ranted. It's okay, we all need to vent our angers somewhere some day. At the beginning, I always thought that you're a spammer. Guess what? Me too. :rolleyes:

I don't find you cringeworthy either, which is good. Your grammar is decent. I don't know what else to comment on...

- - - Updated - - -

You are nice girl, you help me alot.
Sometimes you are busy and little bit not optimistsm.
And sometimes you think alot negative :(

And just that , how about me :)

I agree, I'm a pessimist, a try-hard optimist, in fact. :panic:

Well, I like your optimism as always, and your guides do motivate someone, even when you don't know it. Can I comment on something though? It's been a year and more, and I barely see any improvement on your grammar. No offence or anything, even I have learnt (and still learning!) most words from the internet, so I do think that people can learn as long as they want to.

- - - Updated - - -

You're active, basically everyone's role model here, you go by the book and are serious. (Disclaimer: you are NOT my role model)
Your English is effectively perfect, and you sure are livelier than most other people.
You're someone a moderator would like lmao :rolleyes:
Overall, you're quite a good forumer, quite typical but using the forums properly, I guess? :whistling:

When you started posting on the forum, I actually thought that you were an alt (or are you...?) just because of your name, lol. I think you're one of those forumers who just have fun and often joins forum games, as I find you a lot there. You're sometimes savage but I don't find it disturbing.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, you are a great person, and your worlds have always been an inspiration to me. :p
Also, I like the way you make long posts, I wish I had that sort of skill as well. :rolleyes:
Well, sorry for the poorly-worded reply, I'm not as good in English as everyone else posting their opinions here. :crazy:

You're a pessimist. Try to work on thinking it the other way, I mean, at least try to think of both positive and negative sides. Your worlds look amazing yet you're like "omg no it's not gooooood" and I know that you're just being pessimistic, but some people who actually have worse worlds than you might be offended. PS: No, I'm not offended. ._.

Aaand stop nuking everything, thanks. :crazy:

Tempting
06-08-2016, 02:25 PM
You're pretty nice, and that picture with that crepe from a while back was pretty good. I just dislike the amount of these threads that you make.

PotatoMarco
06-08-2016, 05:08 PM
ur ok

(i can go more savage than that but idk if youll like it??)

DynPlaysGT
06-12-2016, 08:31 PM
Some people who actually have worse worlds than you might be offended.
Aaand stop nuking everything, thanks. :crazy:

Not really sure how though, I mean, I'm talking about my own worlds, not other people's worlds. :confused:

Aaand I'll try, thanks. :crazy:

Phemus
06-12-2016, 08:36 PM
What do you think about me?

JustPeachyx3
06-12-2016, 08:37 PM
My opinion on you is:

Idk who you are, and I probably wouldn't care. Being honest.

Pluvio
06-12-2016, 09:28 PM
What do you think about me?
its been a long time since i last saw you on one of the posts and i guess youre still on with the mini modding
your previous siggy bugged me "if im not online for (forgot) days, that means i have died or someone has killed me"
and before that... "hello my name is phemus and my goal is to become a mod"
you change it whenever someone tells you that things sometimes just aren't gunna fly :/

Krazynewb
06-12-2016, 09:38 PM
My opinion of you is that you can be a little out of your mind.

Completing 8 worlds with an interlocked story in a month. Nuts.