PDA

View Full Version : Vainglory!

DumbOldDoor
06-06-2016, 01:05 PM
Another Vainglory thread, yes. ;)

So... Who here plays VG besides Growtopia? Share some info about yourself. :p
If you're in EU, I'll be more than glad to add you as friend and play together! Looking for nice guilds too.:whistling:

I myself have played for almost a year now, don't have a main. I actively play almost every hero. Currently grinding CP Vox and WP BF. Also waiting for Ringo glory box to get that T3 skin... Kind of hard though, with the ridiculous 3-hero-box system.
Haven't played that much ranked this season, up until now. I'm really low right now, tier 4 I believe. Last season I was PoA (?) though.

iCro
06-06-2016, 01:21 PM
Another Vainglory thread, yes. ;)

So... Who here plays VG besides Growtopia? Share some info about yourself. :p
If you're in EU, I'll be more than glad to add you as friend and play together! Looking for nice guilds too.:whistling:

I myself have played for almost a year now, don't have a main. I actively play almost every hero. Currently grinding CP Vox and WP BF. Also waiting for Ringo glory box to get that T3 skin... Kind of hard though, with the ridiculous 3-hero-box system.
Haven't played that much ranked this season, up until now. I'm really low right now, tier 4 I believe. Last season I was PoA (?) though.
Is VainGlory good? What type of genre?

I wanted to try it but I don't have the wifi speed, I'll just share with others :crazy:

DumbOldDoor
06-06-2016, 02:13 PM
Is VainGlory good? What type of genre?

I wanted to try it but I don't have the wifi speed, I'll just share with others :crazy:

I quote, it's a MOBA perfected for touch.
I'm not over exaggerating, when I say it's probably the best mobile/tablet game.

DumbOldDoor
06-06-2016, 10:36 PM
Bump !

DumbOldDoor
06-07-2016, 10:36 AM
:whistling:

Frederico Floryan
06-07-2016, 11:17 AM
Great. I played vg too, Many of my GT friends played it. Im rank 3 Gold. My main is Ardan and Taka

DumbOldDoor
06-07-2016, 11:44 AM
Great. I played vg too, Many of my GT friends played it. Im rank 3 Gold. My main is Ardan and Taka

What's your username?

WP or CP Taka? CP Taka is one of my mains, too. WP falls off badly, so I don't play it.

Frederico Floryan
06-07-2016, 11:54 AM
What's your username?

WP or CP Taka? CP Taka is one of my mains, too. WP falls off badly, so I don't play it.

Cp! My username is FinalRhyme