PDA

View Full Version : Girl help

Shadowgraalera
06-06-2016, 10:06 PM
Ok, so I've been texting this really cute girl and she keep saying how cool and chill I am, and she keeps using 😁😁😂 emojis and when we had school she always looked at me. I asked her if she was dating someone and she said no. I said HOWWW and she said idk. I said how perfect she was and she keeps using !! After I compliment her. We don't really know what to talk about. Any ideas? I'm being serious. Please help!

Doomsayer
06-06-2016, 10:09 PM
Ok, so I've been texting this really cute girl and she keep saying how cool and chill I am, and she keeps using 😁😁😂 emojis and when we had school she always looked at me. I asked her if she was dating someone and she said no. I said HOWWW and she said idk. I said how perfect she was and she keeps using !! After I compliment her. We don't really know what to talk about. Any ideas? I'm being serious. Please help!

Ask if she is interested in games.

Derekk
06-06-2016, 10:09 PM
Yes, because a children's video game forum filled with weaboo teenagers will help you get a girlfriend.

Liammagoo
06-06-2016, 10:10 PM
Those emojis are used by literally almost every girl. On top of that you've made it slightly obvious you like her...

Eh, just wait and see what happens

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, because a children's video game forum filled with weaboo teenagers will help you get a girlfriend.

this is like the 6-8th thread about getting a girl

Shadowgraalera
06-06-2016, 10:12 PM
Ask if she is interested in games.

I'm not trying to scare her away lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Those emojis are used by literally almost every girl. On top of that you've made it slightly obvious you like her...

Eh, just wait and see what happens

- - - Updated - - -

Freshman :whistling:

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Derekk

You prove my point.

Doomsayer

1 - He is a child too. (If under 18 years)
2 - Weaboo is Japanese ****.
3 - He already has a girlfriend.
4 - Your avatar explains everything.

_CM

And all of those expecting reliable answers from 10 year olds. Oh wait. 10 year olds already have a girlfriend.

What kind of irresponsible parenting has happened to humanity.

Shadowgraalera
06-06-2016, 10:13 PM
And all of those expecting reliable answers from 10 year olds. Oh wait. 10 year olds already have a girlfriend.

ROASTED #TRIGGERED

Doomsayer
I'm not trying to scare her away lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Freshman :whistling:

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Which part of video games are scary?

Shadowgraalera
Which part of video games are scary?

Maybe the fact that she is athletic.

Liammagoo
06-06-2016, 10:15 PM

I blame both a mixture of parenting and technology letting stupid people access the Internet easily. Either way that's stupid af

Derekk
1 - He is a child too. (If under 18 years)
2 - Weaboo is Japanese ****.
3 - He already has a girlfriend.
4 - Your avatar explains everything.

1. Teenager *
2. Anime filled forums
3. k ?
4. It's just link..... ??

Doomsayer

So? That doesn't make it scary.

Liammagoo

Dude, you can be both. I've seen some fit people who enjoy their games, just not as much as your video game nerd would.

Shadowgraalera
06-06-2016, 10:22 PM
Can we get back to helpful advice for me?

_CM
06-06-2016, 10:23 PM

Ask your dad how he met your mother.

kek.

soren
06-06-2016, 10:24 PM
Do you use the era-go forums as well?
Out of topic question, sorry.

Doomsayer
06-06-2016, 10:26 PM

era-go forums? WAT?

Shadowgraalera
06-06-2016, 10:34 PM

I used to.

Doomsayer
06-06-2016, 10:35 PM

Just talk about what you like and ask what she likes.

Shadowgraalera
06-06-2016, 10:49 PM
Just talk about what you like and ask what she likes.

We already did

808tukiboy
06-06-2016, 10:53 PM
Well, i usually tell people when they post these types of threads that this isn't a place to talk about things like this, but this actually sounds interesting to talk about, since you may have a chance to have a relationship with her. Sadly, perhaps you may be too young to even have a date which is why you don't know what to talk about

Shadowgraalera
06-06-2016, 11:02 PM
Well, i usually tell people when they post these types of threads that this isn't a place to talk about things like this, but this actually sounds interesting to talk about, since you may have a chance to have a relationship with her. Sadly, perhaps you may be too young to even have a date which is why you don't know what to talk about

I'm in high school lmao

Hippohello2
06-06-2016, 11:03 PM

Buy some roofies, some rope, maybe handcuffs, and duct tape for good measure. Put the roofies in her drink then cuff her to a bed while taping her mouth. - Excerpt from Bill Cosby dating advice book

Linkoftime
06-06-2016, 11:06 PM
Buy some roofies, some rope, maybe handcuffs, and duct tape for good measure. Put the roofies in her drink then cuff her to a bed while taping her mouth. - Excerpt from Bill Cosby dating advice book

Then what :rolleyes:

Doomsayer
06-06-2016, 11:08 PM
Then what :rolleyes:

Let her sleep.

Linkoftime
06-06-2016, 11:13 PM
Let her have it.

If you say so :-)