PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else?

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
06-06-2016, 10:59 PM
Does anybody else feel depressed when they see a kid stuffing candy in their mouths? Not just eating it, STUFFING it into their mouths.

Hippohello2
06-06-2016, 11:09 PM
Does anybody else feel depressed when they see a kid stuffing candy in their mouths? Not just eating it, STUFFING it into their mouths.

I only feel depression when I see kids with careless parents doing dumb :poop: in public. For example:
Kid #69, reason of existence=Bad pullout game
Mom I wanted to tell you this in the restaurant loaded with people because this is such an appropriate time to speak of this. I [Insert vulgar word here] the house cat and [Insert vulgar word here] the [Insert vulgar word here] while [Insert vulgar word here] a fat [Insert vulgar word here] black man's [Insert vulgar word here] [Insert vulgar word here][Insert vulgar word here] [Insert vulgar word here] [Insert vulgar word here] [Insert vulgar word here] [Insert vulgar word here]

Mom: Shhh son, we are in a restaurant!
*Dad is on his phone and vaping simultaneously*

This type of crap happens way too often in my life.

Linkoftime
06-06-2016, 11:18 PM
I only feel depression when I see kids with careless parents doing dumb :poop: in public. For example:
Kid #69, reason of existence=Bad pullout game
Mom I wanted to tell you this in the restaurant loaded with people because this is such an appropriate time to speak of this. I [Insert vulgar word here] the house cat and [Insert vulgar word here] the [Insert vulgar word here] while [Insert vulgar word here] a fat [Insert vulgar word here] black man's [Insert vulgar word here] [Insert vulgar word here][Insert vulgar word here] [Insert vulgar word here] [Insert vulgar word here] [Insert vulgar word here] [Insert vulgar word here]

Mom: Shhh son, we are in a restaurant!
*Dad is on his phone and vaping simultaneously*

This type of crap happens way too often in my life.

Why I barely leave my house.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
06-06-2016, 11:21 PM
Why I barely leave my house.

Feelsbadman

808tukiboy
06-06-2016, 11:24 PM
No not really, but when I do it, i feel like there is a higher chance of getting diabetes so i don't do it