PDA

View Full Version : Can my iPad mini handle iOS 9 without lagging?

SwafGaming
06-07-2016, 01:59 PM
Can my iPad mini handle iOS 9 without lagging? I am scared it will lag alot

Chesca_1204
06-07-2016, 02:31 PM
Can my iPad mini handle iOS 9 without lagging? I am scared it will lag alot

Hi there! This is not growtopia related but I am happy to help you. I am using an iPad mini 2 and my cousin has the iPad Mini 1. since the mini 1 has a A5 chip processor that means it can handle, but can have lag at random times. My cousin said everything got slower because of that. So he said he does not recommend to have iOS 9 unless you really want its features.

GEN
06-07-2016, 02:32 PM
Hi there! This is not growtopia related but I am happy to help you. I am using an iPad mini 2 and my cousin has the iPad Mini 1. since the mini 1 has a A5 chip processor that means it can handle, but can have lag at random times. My cousin said everything got slower because of that. So he said he does not recommend to have iOS 9 unless you really want its features.

That is why this is on Rtsoft Tavern.

Chesca_1204
06-07-2016, 02:33 PM
That is why this is on Rtsoft Tavern.

Oh sorry I dont even know what does Rtsoft Tavern mean XD

SwafGaming
06-07-2016, 03:28 PM

So your saying I should never upgrade to ios9?