PDA

View Full Version : The American Thread

JOSHIE63
06-07-2016, 04:56 PM
Hi. I am a 110% pure-blooded American from America.

I love America in America. If you are American, used to be an American, or want to be American, reply to this American thread and we can talk about American things in America. I can then feed off your American souls to raise the post count on my American thread, raising my own American post count.

I swear on Ronald Reagan this thread has an American purpose in America.

|ThyLuigi|
06-07-2016, 05:02 PM
I, in America, would like to talk America with other Americans in an American manner.

Areodax
06-07-2016, 05:23 PM
amerifats

(engage butthurt)

JOSHIE63
06-07-2016, 05:32 PM
amerifats

(engage butthurt)

Boi.

That's true.

CoryT
06-07-2016, 05:35 PM
America

Land of the Memes Home of the Bleach

Tbh I lost faith in my country... I dunno why though:confused:

I guess I can make new fri-- nvm Trump ruined that

Paintlesss
06-07-2016, 05:35 PM
America land of diabetes and home of the obese.
(just a joke yall)

Doomsayer
06-07-2016, 05:36 PM
Guess where i don't live. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

808tukiboy
06-07-2016, 05:50 PM
I'm from america and still live here in hawaii. American food these days are junk. Japanese food are way better than over here

Wronix
06-07-2016, 08:28 PM
What's america?

lsaac2
06-07-2016, 09:03 PM
Who wants to build a wall.

Kranken
06-07-2016, 09:30 PM
DONALD FOR PRESIDENT!

JOSHIE63
06-08-2016, 03:30 AM
I love American Americans in America.

SuperJ
06-08-2016, 03:33 AM
This is manifest destiny brought to the extreme.

|ThyLuigi|
06-08-2016, 03:46 AM
This is manifest destiny brought to the extreme.
MANIFEST DESTINY!
America is the best!
Football!
Beer!
Native American genocide!

Hoo-Rah!!!

JOSHIE63
06-08-2016, 04:17 AM
MANIFEST DESTINY!
America is the best!
Football!
Beer!
Native American genocide!

Hoo-Rah!!!

My American heritage led me to walk the American soil — the Trail of Tears — then back to the American state of Arkansas in America to free Little Rock of its cultural diversity once again in America. Are Americans great in America or what?

Mettaton
06-08-2016, 04:20 AM
Build a wall around America!
And douse the whole country with gasoline, then ignite it.

SageDeoxys
06-08-2016, 04:24 AM
Woah Joshie, I think you've been sniffing on some pure chlorine, because the Hydrochloric acid must be getting to your head.

Bruce Wayne
06-08-2016, 04:41 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/uKwa2KiBA0rTy/giphy.gif

is this america?

JOSHIE63
06-08-2016, 04:58 AM
Build a wall around America!
And douse the whole country with gasoline, then ignite it.

Every American knows that the American Dream from America is sitting back as xenophobes in America and completely ignoring un-American aliens in America.

Woah Joshie, I think you've been sniffing on some pure chlorine, because the Hydrochloric acid must be getting to your head.

If my American siggy does not get me banned, something I say might get me banned in America.

That American interjection made my American siggy twice as offensive.

My American redundancy is always funny in America.

Legitimately kill me in America.

https://media.giphy.com/media/uKwa2KiBA0rTy/giphy.gif

is this america?

It is as American as a brutha can get!

Phoenix234
06-08-2016, 05:03 AM
Oh really? i hope this thread don'st die

m456
06-08-2016, 06:14 AM
I've been in America, does that count?
Please?
​Please?

Megazork
06-08-2016, 06:18 AM
I really like this thread

In America

Mettaton
06-08-2016, 06:22 AM
This thread is as American as an Apple Pie.
By that I mean, it's unknown, since Apple Pies didn't originate in America.

mrthadawee
06-08-2016, 06:26 AM
Hi. I am a 110% pure-blooded American from America.

I love America in America. If you are American, used to be an American, or want to be American, reply to this American thread and we can talk about American things in America. I can then feed off your American souls to raise the post count on my American thread, raising my own American post count.

I swear on Ronald Reagan this thread has an American purpose in America.

*Hearty laugh*

Oh simpleton, you know not your true heritage.

American's can be traced back to anywhere in Europe or Britain, or maybe even more far abroad... Mainly it depends on where you're from in America but you could have Scottish, Irish or even some feint Nordic blood running through you (though I highly doubt the latter), though your bloodline has been "Americanized" (not 750% more fatty cells running through those veins than your ancestors who came to "discover" America)

Trump comes from a Scottish family, hence why he is very aggressive and naturally would make a good leader... The Scots are feisty!

And also, Britain would very much like to enslave you all into one giant tea plantation once more, can that be possible please? I'll consult my American adviser, Ben Garrison.

Also can we have some fully automatic guns here please? Courtesy of MUHFREEDOMS Corp? :^)

(Not try NOT to read that in a stereotypical British accent... Doesn't sound as cool does it? That's why us British make super cool villains in movies!)

awesome178
06-08-2016, 06:27 AM
No. GO AUSSIES!

ambiguster
06-08-2016, 06:30 AM
America, Land of Illuminatis

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/rKhVxkIQrUw/maxresdefault.jpg

True..
:crazy:

mrthadawee
06-08-2016, 06:30 AM
No. GO AUSSIES!
Bladddy 'ell mait, is it that toim olredy?

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/961/447/1b1.gif

CodeSky
06-08-2016, 06:45 AM
Im from Est0ni4 , I invade you

Kranken
06-08-2016, 07:22 AM
Here we see countless brainwashed Imperialist Pig-Dogs, pulled by their puppet strings by the Capitalist Enslavers in the United States of America.

And here we see a person who obviously doesn't like American candy.

Mettaton
06-08-2016, 07:45 AM
And here we see a person who obviously doesn't like American candy.

And here we see a person who points out things that are extremely obvious, perhaps to increase his post count by one.

Kranken
06-08-2016, 08:27 AM
And here we see a person who points out things that are extremely obvious, perhaps to increase his post count by one.

Does anyone even care about post count anymore?

genpasaporte922
06-08-2016, 12:38 PM
Here we see countless brainwashed Imperialist Pig-Dogs, pulled by their puppet strings by the Capitalist Enslavers in the United States of America.

Try bombing the bomb city. 'Merica will bomb your paradise with fat 'Mericans full with 'Merica fries and burgers.

craft3d
06-08-2016, 01:28 PM
I'm Canadian.

In a American thread.

|ThyLuigi|
06-08-2016, 09:58 PM
I'm Canadian.

In a American thread.
You're just a non-American American in a thread about Americans.

Doomsayer
06-08-2016, 10:15 PM
I found this laying around. This belongs here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

MagestyGT
06-08-2016, 10:26 PM
all you non-americans get out of the american thread about america and american things about america. You aren't american enough.
Open spoiler for lots of american pictures about america.

http://s9.favim.com/orig/131125/funny-christmas-funny-jokes-funny-quotes-funny-sayings-and-quotes-Favim.com-1089614.jpg
https://www.askideas.com/media/15/Can-I-Get-A-Big-Mac-With-A-Side-Of-Freedom-Funny-American-Soldier.jpg
https://www.askideas.com/media/15/Captian-Murika-Funny-American-Image.jpeg
http://www.relatably.com/q/img/america-quotes-funny/America-Quotes-89.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/24/f3/ea/24f3eaa7a33aee9034a06eb71664dd39.jpg

I hope you fellow americans enjoyed those american photos about america.

Doomsayer
06-08-2016, 10:27 PM
This thread needs a counter that counts the word "america"

|ThyLuigi|
06-08-2016, 10:32 PM
This thread needs a counter that counts the word "america"
109 as of now.

Phoenix234
06-09-2016, 01:11 AM
In america you eat burger king

In soviet russia Burger king eats you:rolleyes:

genpasaporte922
06-09-2016, 01:12 AM
In america you eat burger king

In soviet russia Burger king eats you:rolleyes:

No, Stalin EATS you.

craft3d
06-09-2016, 01:38 AM
You're just a non-American American in a thread about Americans.

I'm actually part American and part American.

KillerXD
06-09-2016, 01:40 AM
America, the land of freedom and misguided geography.

MagestyGT
06-09-2016, 02:25 AM
Video on siggy

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

what american things about america in this american thread do you have in your siggy???????????????????????????

JOSHIE63
06-09-2016, 03:31 AM
God bless, Dreamcy, for showing me the best world in Growtopia, AMERICA. I was an American from America in AMERICA. My American instincts told me fun times were to bad had in America, so I exited in an American fashion in America.

GummiBear64
06-09-2016, 10:55 PM
What sort of American names two American states or what have you Arkansas and Kansas but pronounce said American states or what have you differently.
American Americans confuse me, the non American American in an American thread about American Americans.

|ThyLuigi|
06-09-2016, 11:07 PM
What sort of American names two American states or what have you Arkansas and Kansas but pronounce said American states or what have you differently.
American Americans confuse me, the non American American in an American thread about American Americans.
You're using non-American American tongue, Americanese is a different language from your non-American ramblings.

mrmax2
06-09-2016, 11:27 PM
Trump for President 2016! Make America great again!

No One
06-09-2016, 11:28 PM
America is a great and outstanding example of what happens when a group of people are taken away from the rest of human civilization.

Tempting
06-09-2016, 11:29 PM
America = Trumptown

JOSHIE63
08-10-2017, 04:53 AM
America > Is-

No thanks.

JOSHIE63
08-13-2017, 03:45 PM
I'm American brand banned in America.

Magicalfishy
08-14-2017, 09:37 PM
'MURICA!

Ayyy

xlightswitch
08-15-2017, 12:40 PM
Rest well, fallen soldier.

JOSHIE63
09-04-2017, 03:28 AM
Rest well, fallen soldier.

boi they trippin if they thinks they can keeps this american mans down with a simple american ip ban in america

i throw hands on sight me dood

xlightswitch
09-04-2017, 04:23 PM
boi they trippin if they thinks they can keeps this american mans down with a simple american ip ban in america

i throw hands on sight me dood
mate they be goofin on some goofballs if they thinks yous finally given up

GummiBear64
09-05-2017, 11:38 PM
this needs to die
like america HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

SORRY BUT IM CRAZY!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

peck
11-07-2017, 04:05 PM
Howdy, my name is Kenichi Smith.

I’m a 27 year old Japanese Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty)
I train with my 1911 every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.
I speak English fluently, both the Midwestern and the East Coast accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%
When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Nickelodeon or a game designer!
I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.
Wish me luck in America!

JOSHIE63
11-08-2017, 06:09 AM
mate they be goofin on some goofballs if they thinks yous finally given up

Hah, multiple IP bans? I will just keep switching my American IP address from America.

this needs to die
like america HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

SORRY BUT IM CRAZY!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Wow, I sure am not taking a vacation to the outback anytime soon.

Howdy, my name is Kenichi Smith.

I’m a 27 year old Japanese Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty)
I train with my 1911 every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.
I speak English fluently, both the Midwestern and the East Coast accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%
When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Nickelodeon or a game designer!
I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.
Wish me luck in America!

Welcome aboard to the culture me dood! Be sure to salute Ronald Reagan once you arrive on American soil in America. Maybe we can get together and go huntin’ in the backwoods of Pennsylvania while wearing full cowboy outfits and singin’ some American folk songs. Yeehaw!

JOSHIE63
06-06-2018, 01:33 AM
We are not American enough for these American forums in America even two years after this authentically American thread about being American in America! Step up your game, Americans!

Dozzy69
06-06-2018, 10:28 AM
I'm 1/8 Native American. Also in the world's eyes, only California matters.

holaloh
06-12-2018, 09:12 PM
Counts if im am southamerican

Dozzy69
06-21-2018, 01:33 AM
America is a great and outstanding example of what happens when a group of people are taken away from the rest of human civilization.

yes. agreed.

Chief
06-25-2018, 06:12 PM
Together we will make ‘Merica Great Again.

GummiBear64
07-16-2018, 10:50 AM
THIS IS AMERICA
DONT CATCH YOU SLIPPIN UP