PDA

View Full Version : Any good cartoons/animes?

Yambo
06-07-2016, 05:22 PM
Suggest me some good please.
Cartoons i watched:Regular show,adv time,steven uni,gumball....
Anime i watched:Naruto,Attack on Titan,kabaneri of the iron fortress,fate kaleid liner prysma illya,sakura trick.

Magicalfishy
06-07-2016, 05:26 PM
One Piece. C:

twinbabylol
06-07-2016, 05:27 PM
cardfight vangaurd:panic:

Paintlesss
06-07-2016, 05:29 PM
Anime: Sao is good,Assassination Classroom,Noragami, Death note, Charlotte , HunterxHunter, One punch man. So yea I dont watch cartoons as much anymore.

Yambo
06-07-2016, 05:30 PM
Anime: Sao is good,Assassination Classroom,Noragami, Death note, Charlotte , HunterxHunter, One punch man. So yea I dont watch cartoons as much anymore.

I have been hearing alot about sao recently.Can you tell me whats it about?

Paintlesss
06-07-2016, 05:33 PM
I have been hearing alot about sao recently.Can you tell me whats it about?

Its in the future where Virtual Reality gaming is the new hit and all. So this guy has the game sword art online (Its a virtual reality game) so he logs in and all only soon to find out the log out button is missing. The only way all the players can leave is to reach the 100th floor of a tower. Oh and if you die in game you die in irl :).

Doomsayer
06-07-2016, 05:35 PM
Cory in the house.

Mr T.
06-07-2016, 05:36 PM
Cory in the house.

Cory would been a better president than Trump :sweatdrop:

Doomsayer
06-07-2016, 05:37 PM
Cory would been a better president than Trump :sweatdrop:

Everyone would been a better president than Trump.

twinbabylol
06-07-2016, 05:40 PM
i watched first episode of sao is about u getting a game that lets yoou be in the game quite nice but did not have time to continue

808tukiboy
06-07-2016, 05:46 PM
Suggest me some good please.
Cartoons i watched:Regular show,adv time,steven uni,gumball....
Anime i watched:Naruto,Attack on Titan,kabaneri of the iron fortress,fate kaleid liner prysma illya,sakura trick.

I highly recommend you watch dragonball. It's about getting stronger ever time they fight and there are always new enemies to try destroy planet earth. It has some nice asrt styles in there too

Yambo
06-07-2016, 06:51 PM
Its in the future where Virtual Reality gaming is the new hit and all. So this guy has the game sword art online (Its a virtual reality game) so he logs in and all only soon to find out the log out button is missing. The only way all the players can leave is to reach the 100th floor of a tower. Oh and if you die in game you die in irl :).

So cool omg!
Gonna start watching later today...