PDA

View Full Version : Service SubFourm Petition

Replaced
06-07-2016, 05:57 PM
Disclaimer: This Is A Satirical Post, Dont Take Seriously

Ever wanted to Advertize/create a service but with no real spot for it? Well i got a idea. I petition A Subfourm for Vservices So They have a spot. The subfourm will be used for services because the services of growtopia dont have a subfourm.

This could be useful becuase the people who want to make services/want to advertize them dont have a spot to put them so there spread threw afew subfourms,so with the subfourm services will have a area to them selfs so the other subfourms will be used for there purposes.

People think most services are scams, some our not so be open minded and be careful :)

Hippohello2
06-07-2016, 08:13 PM
Disclaimer: This Is A Satirical Post, Dont Take Seriously

Ever wanted to Advertize/create a service but with no real spot for it? Well i got a idea. I petition A Subfourm for Vservices So They have a spot. The subfourm will be used for services because the services of growtopia dont have a subfourm.

This could be useful becuase the people who want to make services/want to advertize them dont have a spot to put them so there spread threw afew subfourms,so with the subfourm services will have a area to them selfs so the other subfourms will be used for there purposes.

People think most services are scams, some our not so be open minded and be careful :)

Collaboration sub forum.

ZeroRarity
06-07-2016, 08:18 PM
Collaboration sub forum.

Yes. Services also fall under this sub-forum. I second this!

Besides, opening a sub-forum like that might even cause more scams to occur since some services are indeed scams, and opening one means that the devs are acknowledging this kind of stuff despite the fact that they aren't scam-proof.