PDA

View Full Version : anybody like anime?

Parti
06-07-2016, 10:04 PM
Does anybody here like anime? If so tell me your favorite anime, that's if you want to.

Eviil
06-07-2016, 10:09 PM
Hi person who got addicted to anime and left gt community.

Tempting
06-07-2016, 10:31 PM
Sure, I do.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/14813/Yahari_Ore_no_Seishun_Love_Comedy_wa_Machigatteiru ?q=yahari%20ore%20no
The entire show is good due to the main character.

Feel free to PM about the topic anytime.

SpeedFreakz
06-07-2016, 10:56 PM
Who doesn't? Of course, I am...

http://myanimelist.net/anime/28171/Shokugeki_no_Souma?q=shokugeki%20no
This is my favourite anime cause it makes me hungry Megumi best grill XD

808tukiboy
06-07-2016, 10:58 PM
Does anybody here like anime? If so tell me your favorite anime, that's if you want to.

I love anime. It's just that most of the times, i get addicted to video games so I get stuck on that instead of watching my favorite anime. My favorite is dragon ball series

Yambo
06-07-2016, 11:00 PM
My Best animes are Attack on Titan, and kanaberi of the iron fortress

dronshi
06-07-2016, 11:03 PM
I like anime and I have a lot of anime that I like, but I haven't found the anime that would satisfy my standards.

Rockytop
06-07-2016, 11:06 PM
I sometimes watch anime, but in general I don't like it. So yeah, not a weaboo.

(Tbh, most animes I see involve sexual activity/stuff.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ))

JOSHIE63
06-07-2016, 11:11 PM
Out of the modicum I have seen, I really like xxxHOLIC. It has great character development and themes along with some unique intertwined story lines.

lsaac2
06-07-2016, 11:22 PM
I'm probably the only forumer who doesn't like Anime.

All i see is a cartoon with Higher quality, but less frames.

REGISORD
06-07-2016, 11:37 PM

Are you sure you're not talking about video games when you say that? :sweatdrop:

My favorite animes are Erased and 11eyes.
They're the only ones I have watched so far.

- - - Updated - - -

And nobody has made a "Cory in the House" joke?

|ThyLuigi|
06-07-2016, 11:53 PM
I started watching One Piece a few days ago and I read fairytail. So I probably watch anime the most casually out of anyone on the forum.

PolarisHD
06-08-2016, 01:29 AM
I don't like anime.

My favorites are pretty much anything that is rated 9 and 10 in my list. Though, there might have been some of my favorite anime that are rated as 8.

Who doesn't? Of course, I am...

http://myanimelist.net/anime/28171/Shokugeki_no_Souma?q=shokugeki%20no
This is my favourite anime cause it makes me hungry Megumi best grill XD

You're still alive. :D

That's not how you spell Nikumi.

Kranken
06-08-2016, 07:21 AM
Like anime? No, the bond of one and anime can't be described with simple words. If I said that I like anime I'd be lying, because I enjoy anime more than words can describe.

My favourite Anime, huh?

I enjoyed watching Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Aa no exorcist, Nisekoi, Nisekoi S2, Kekkai Sensen, Boku dake ga Inai Machi, Steins:Gate, The seven deadly sins, Grisaia no Kajitsu, Grisaia no Meikyuu, Grisaia no Rakusen, Beelzebug, Amagi Briliant Park, Accel World, Angel Beats, Log Horizon, Log Horizon S2.

There are some great anime I haven't finished yet, but these are some of my favourites so far.

ZeroRarity
06-08-2016, 07:30 AM
Like anime? More like, love anime!

My top 3 this Spring season are:

1. Re:Zero - Crazy emotional ride this anime will give you.
2. Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
3. Netoge

TurtleNi2ht
06-08-2016, 07:58 AM
Well i'm more of a romance type anime watcher sooo my favourite anime is Nisekoi and i'm watching Netoge now.

ZeroRarity
06-08-2016, 08:00 AM
Well i'm more of a romance type anime watcher sooo my favourite anime is Nisekoi and i'm watching Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru now

You'd love Netoge for sure.

TurtleNi2ht
06-08-2016, 08:10 AM
You'd love Netoge for sure.

Hmm imma check it out later

xlightswitch
06-08-2016, 08:11 AM

You're not the only one.

TurtleNi2ht
06-08-2016, 08:14 AM

I used to dislike anime but i guess the holidays brought me closer to them lmao

CodeSky
06-08-2016, 08:20 AM
Best I have seen are the big ones that most of people know.. : Tokyo Ghoul , Shingeki no Kyojin , Elfen Lied , Death note

Best 3

1.Tokyo Ghoul
2. Death Note
3. Attack On Titan

AND DONT FORGET THAT THIS SONG IS LIFE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAUSTXaRKfU

Oldsock (IGN)
06-08-2016, 08:46 AM
Did you really have to ask that question? WHO DOESN'T LIKE ANIME!?

Here is my MAL Profile... (http://myanimelist.net/profile/Socktown)

I don't have time to update it, so it doesn't even have half of the anime/manga that I've watched/read. 8 is my rating for good but room for improvement, 9 is great but just didn't quite make it for me and 10 is either me accidentally clicking, me too lazy to notice, one of the few anime I've seen that I consider to deserve a 10 or one that had a huge impact on me. 1-4 means it wasn't really my thing or managed to irritate me overbearingly, such as Campione! 5-7 means quite good, but not my thing or has room for improvement.

From memory, here's a few of my favourites (Listed Anime include ALL series):
Fullmetal Alchemist, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Attack on Titan, Code Geass, D.Gray-man, Steins;Gate, Zankyou no Terror (Terror in Resonance), Mirai Nikki (Future Diary), Elfen Lied, Tokyo Ghoul, Baccano!, Gungrave, K-On!, Bakuman, Hellsing, Hellsing Ultimate, etc.

I also read manga... But apparently I'm one of the few that mass-reads manga and mass-watches anime. Although I'm in the middle of my exam time so I don't have much time for it...

ianCSzz
06-08-2016, 08:49 AM
Although I don't watch anime that often, I kinda like them.

My friends mostly like anime, so when they talk anime I'm just here like

wat

Garvin Lim
06-08-2016, 09:01 AM
Am i the only one that hate anime?
(The sexual stuff make me hate it)
Except for pokemon.

Oldsock (IGN)
06-08-2016, 09:31 AM
Am i the only one that hate anime?
(The sexual stuff make me hate it)
Except for pokemon.

"The sexual stuff" AKA Ecchi and Hentai (Japanese words for perversion) isn't in all anime, in-fact it gives it a bad reputation. The majority of anime is actually Hentai and Ecchi free, however there's this thing called fan-service that is present in many shounen (for boys) anime. If you get into it, I think you'd find for the most part it isn't that bad.

Garvin Lim
06-08-2016, 09:33 AM
"The sexual stuff" AKA Ecchi and Hentai (Japanese words for perversion) isn't in all anime, in-fact it gives it a bad reputation. The majority of anime is actually Hentai and Ecchi free, however there's this thing called fan-service that is present in many shounen (for boys) anime. If you get into it, I think you'd find for the most part it isn't that bad.

No offense
I'm not a fan of anime even is not sexual (the sexual stuff just make me more meh to anime)
If you wonder what i watch everyday

All i watch is english film (i even rarely watch indonesian show)

Oldsock (IGN)
06-08-2016, 09:41 AM
No offense
I'm not a fan of anime even is not sexual (the sexual stuff just make me more meh to anime)
If you wonder what i watch everyday

All i watch is english film (i even rarely watch indonesian show)

There are some good English films, however Anime beats English films by a long shot. Although, you should watch the TV show "Black Books"... So funny...

Also I have tons of friends who aren't into anime, everyone has their preferences.

iHesita
06-08-2016, 10:00 AM
I LOVE SAO

Oldsock (IGN)
06-08-2016, 11:11 AM
I LOVE SAO

It was good, but I had two issues with it.

1. How overrated it was, I mean seriously, there are far better anime than SAO, in some areas even No Game, No Life is beating it.

2. Kirito. At the start he was cool. SPOILER WARNING: But when he cheated on Asuna, that was just wrong.

Marvel
06-08-2016, 11:13 AM

1. How overrated it was, I mean seriously, there are far better anime than SAO, in some areas even No Game, No Life is beating it.

2. Kirito. At the start he was cool. SPOILER WARNING: But when he cheated on Asuna, that was just wrong.

Why you keep filling the title form

Oldsock (IGN)
06-08-2016, 11:27 AM
Why you keep filling the title form

You mean the title of the post?

Because I have OCD and whenever I forget to fill it in, a part of me dies.

Garvin Lim
06-08-2016, 11:31 AM
You mean the title of the post?

Because I have OCD and whenever I forget to fill it in, a part of me dies.

Are you serious ;-;

Anyways what is ocd

Oldsock (IGN)
06-08-2016, 11:40 AM
Are you serious ;-;

Anyways what is ocd

OCD = Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

It means that I like things to be "perfect", although "perfect" in this case is defined by the person in question.

Tonsy
06-08-2016, 11:57 AM

I'd say I'm fairly addicted to anime. My favorite anime of all time has to be ERASED. It's beautifully made.

Oldsock (IGN)
06-08-2016, 12:05 PM
I'd say I'm fairly addicted to anime. My favorite anime of all time has to be ERASED. It's beautifully made.

Good choice, and yes it was beautifully made, however there's a small group of other anime that rival ERASED... Nevertheless I consider ERASED one of the greatest anime of all time. Shipping Satoru x Aira all the way! You can't go wrong with ERASED...

Trolled
06-08-2016, 12:42 PM

he cheated on Asuna???

dronshi
06-08-2016, 12:48 PM

Gimme all the spoilers about SAO. I'm thinking of watching it after the stupid fanbase and hype dies down.
Overhyped anime usually makes my expectations go way over the top, but when I discover that the show is :poop:, I'd question my actions and ask myself "y did i watch dis :poop:".
I'm hearing a lot of bad reviews from a lot of my friends who watched SAO s2, but they at least said s1 is good enough.

SpeedFreakz
06-08-2016, 12:51 PM
SAO IS TRASH....

GO WATCH LOG HORIZON

Tempting
06-08-2016, 05:24 PM

I think Sword Art Online had terrible character development, and every character except Klein and that Merchant that replied to the guide complaint in the second episode could be stereotyped.

He never cheated on Asuna in the first 2 seasons in the anime. Does that mean you're referring to the manga?

Instead of Sword Art Online, you should watch some that's at least better than it, such as Hai to Gensou no Grimgar, or Log Horizon.

PotatoMarco
06-08-2016, 05:33 PM
i really liked Another :D
i also wanna watch danganronpa: the animation because i loved the game <3

AngelicVoice
06-08-2016, 05:37 PM
I like anime because i draw my own fantasy characters lol, and yeah death note I like imo.

dronshi
06-08-2016, 11:18 PM
SAO IS TRASH....

GO WATCH LOG HORIZON

I think Sword Art Online had terrible character development, and every character except Klein and that Merchant that replied to the guide complaint in the second episode could be stereotyped.

He never cheated on Asuna in the first 2 seasons in the anime. Does that mean you're referring to the manga?

Instead of Sword Art Online, you should watch some that's at least better than it, such as Hai to Gensou no Grimgar, or Log Horizon.

I need other RPG/Game anime. I'm a HUGE fan of that genre so I already watched everything you said and SAO is the only thing I remember not watching in that genre, since the hype and overpraising disappoints me.

Edwardson97
06-08-2016, 11:34 PM
My first anime is Sword Art Online, but my favorite is Tokyo Ghoul.

jesspresso
06-08-2016, 11:53 PM
I like watching anime, but I usually stick to reading manga. :sweatdrop:

My favorites are Assassination Classroom and Tokyo Ghoul.