PDA

View Full Version : 20 random facts about me

NebulaBlast
06-09-2016, 05:16 PM
(I hope this doesn't become a meme like AMA or Who is ...)
Let's just get to the point:
1. My name is Chris;
2. While I don't like or play Undertale, I like to use Sans' dialogue every once in a while, they are always fitting;
3. I don't post often because I lost interest in the game and forums (and because there's 2 weeks pf school left);
4. I am from Romania;
5. I am not a patriot, I hate my country;
6. I plan on never getting married or having childern (7 billion people, we don't need more);
7. While I don't suffer from OCD, I get really pissed when something is out of order;
8. I hate idiots and hypocrites, so that means I hate myself?
9. I am really into speedcubing, I plan on learning Friedrich this summer;
10. If I don't have access to my computer, I dont play games on my phone, I only watch YouTube. When I do have access to my computer, I only play games;
11. I don't like taking photos on myself, because there's always something wrong with the way I look;
12. I consider myself ugly;
13. I once had a photo of me and a friend taken. The next day, she made a collage of cringy pictures, added mine in, then used it as a profile pic on WhatsApp. I don't talk to her anymore;
14. The only thing worse than cringy adults is cringy 10-year olds (fanboying over games and Musical.ly, my worst 2 enemies);
15. Because of that, I stopped playing FNAF and Undertale (after 1 hour of playthrough);
16. I don't like being liked. The 2 girls that had a crush on me are now at the bottom of the garbage bin;
17. In case you still haven't figured it out, I am a very negative person;
18. I have a very short memory for important thing and a very good memory for pointless stuff;
19. I am very antisocial;
20. I can't sing.

Ritzy
06-09-2016, 05:18 PM
YAY! Another speed cuber! I solve with CFOP and Average sub 20 on 3x3, I own up to 9x9 and collect moyu cubes, dayan, and all the goodies.

Do you solve competitively?

albzterninja
06-09-2016, 05:18 PM
20 matches me and 19 and 7 slightly :P

Ritzy
06-09-2016, 05:19 PM
I swear you're my twin

You know, pessimistic people are more realistic and successful!

NebulaBlast
06-09-2016, 05:25 PM
I swear you're my twin

You know, pessimistic people are more realistic and successful!

As TOG said: "I'd rather be a surprised pessimist than a disappointed optimist".

- - - Updated - - -

YAY! Another speed cuber! I solve with CFOP and Average sub 20 on 3x3, I own up to 9x9 and collect moyu cubes, dayan, and all the goodies.

Do you solve competitively?

I recently started cubing, made my own method, as F2L seems extremely hard to me, so I'm not that fast. My best time was around 54 seconds 3x3.

craft3d
06-09-2016, 10:09 PM
You're negative and I like it.

I suppose you describe yourself in the way I would, but I just am not those things, even though my minds perceives that. I do understand not wanting kids, I believe somewhere it was specified (don't quote me on this) that the world can only be self sustainable at a max of 9 billion people, even though we may reach 10 billion by 2020-2030. Don't quote me, I just remember hearing this somewhere so it may be incorrect.

Vege
06-09-2016, 10:48 PM
K.........

Hans
06-09-2016, 11:42 PM
I plan on never getting childern aswell. I approve of normal and healthy children. And to top off that, I dislike having pictures on me — who would not?! Despite that, I also dislike having pictures of me.

Liammagoo
06-09-2016, 11:51 PM
I can see why you wouldn't want to bear offspring, but if your excuse is that you'd be adding to the increasing population, couldn't you adopt?

idk a life without marriage/children kinda freaks me out for some dumb reason

Hans
06-09-2016, 11:54 PM
I can see why you wouldn't want to bear offspring, but if your excuse is that you'd be adding to the increasing population, couldn't you adopt?

idk a life without marriage/children kinda freaks me out for some dumb reason

Let him be. Even I do not find a need to bear healthy offspring out of my future wife's womb (LOL IF THERE WOULD BE ANYONE), though I am on the neutral side.

Liammagoo
06-09-2016, 11:56 PM
Let him be. Even I do not find a need to bear healthy offspring out of my future wife's womb (LOL IF THERE WOULD BE ANYONE), though I am on the neutral side.

Righto, people have different opinions on their future.

also im sure you'll find somebody sometime soon

Hans
06-10-2016, 12:06 AM
Righto, people have different opinions on their future.

also im sure you'll find somebody sometime soon

Thank you for the encouragement but, not even my own sister can give the slightest hint that she has atleast the smallest favor for me.

No One
06-10-2016, 12:07 AM
Thank you for the encouragement but, not even my own sister can give the slightest hint that she has atleast the smallest favor of me.

Well, siblings only really value each other when they can't see them everyday.

Hans
06-10-2016, 12:13 AM
Well, siblings only really value each other when they can't see them everyday.

I suppose so. Though really, I can unequivocally state that this applies to most people rather than just your siblings. After all, some people value their friends more than their own family — glad I do not have a surprising amount.

holaloh
06-10-2016, 12:23 AM
You are kinda similar to me eh?

NebulaBlast
06-10-2016, 07:17 PM
Bump. sdasdasda
Here's another fact: I really, REALLY like to table-bump my threads.

DynPlaysGT
06-10-2016, 10:10 PM
I don't like or play Undertale

inb4 internet tears you apart.

- - - Updated - - -

6. I plan on never getting married or having childern (7 billion people, we don't need more);
7. While I don't suffer from OCD, I get really pissed when something is out of order;
10. If I don't have access to my computer, I dont play games on my phone, I only watch YouTube. When I do have access to my computer, I only play games;
11. I don't like taking photos on myself, because there's always something wrong with the way I look;
12. I consider myself ugly.
16. I don't like being liked.
17. In case you still haven't figured it out, I am a very negative person;
18. I have a very short memory for important thing and a very good memory for pointless stuff;
19. I am very antisocial;
20. I can't sing.

I can relate. :crazy:

NebulaBlast
06-11-2016, 08:17 PM
Bump. adasdas