PDA

View Full Version : [GAME] Roast Yourself!

ElectroDream
06-10-2016, 01:39 AM
Thread is inspired from this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD2Mhw6Xsis

So, in this thread, I'll (and you, if you wanna join) be doing exactly that! I'll be roasting myself, just in the form of a text. Just roast yourself below and you're in the game already!

I'm not a rapper, so this will only be in a usual kind of text... No rhymes whatsoever.

My roast:
This is a lot to talk about... Where do I start? I am like, soooooo immature. I can just do some passive aggressiveness and then end up picking up a fight with somebody. I may be 14, but my mental age is probably 6. Why am I still watching Kirby? Why do I like how it's so cute? Ew, I should really grow up. I also fangirl over fictional characters (such as Meta Knight), how sad.

Look at my grammar, people tell me it's good but I still do common errors EVERY TIME. I did not know that compilation isn't complication; like what? That'll be so cringy if I had ever posted that. "Look at this! Spongegar meme complication!!1!" I don't even know whether I put "a" or "an" before "hour". An hour? A hour? They sound the same to me. I'm trying to be a "pro" by using colons ( this symbol -> ; ), I may even have used it in the wrong context, I haven't even learnt that! What a noob.

Ooh, yeah, I like drama. I create drama, haha. Just fight with somebody and make a thread that'll result in 5 pages of pointless debate and then have it deleted. The mods probably pity me too much; 3 infractions? I should've had 7 or 8 for everything bad I've done, ha.

What am I? A WOTD farmer? Hm, seems like I'm just going to get the WOTD queen title and then stop afterwards, huh? Totally not trying to grab attention. I keep on bragging about how I've got scammed, and how I'm not going to get rich anymore. See? What an attention seeker I am, right?

Okay, most of the part was what I think about my flaws, and some of them are how "haters" will see it. I purely made this for fun, soooo yeah. But about the drama, well, I didn't know it was going to be that big, to be honest.

ONLY JOIN THIS GAME IF YOU'VE COMFORTABLE POINTING YOUR OWN FLAWS. EVERYONE IS FREE TO JOIN.
This thread may seem to be pointless, please don't tell me so below, I fully acknowledge that.

JOSHIE63
06-10-2016, 03:27 AM
My jokes are contrived from my own formula.

Woah...that is pretty harsh.

Probation_gt
06-10-2016, 05:51 AM
Roast Myself? IM TOO ROASTED.A roasted pig.