PDA

View Full Version : Occupation - Claim and Invade | ROUND 1

xlightswitch
06-10-2016, 06:53 AM
OccupationClaim and InvadeROUND 1 - TRAIN AND PURCHASEThere are 10 islands. At first, all of them are occupied by locals. Your objective is to invade the islands and fight the locals' army. You may set up buildings to further grow your island. You can also grow your army to become stronger. However, if another competitor wants to invade your island, you need to defend it.Everyone starts off with $1,000,000.
In this round, the competitors must Private Message me to tell me what they wish to train and/or purchase. I have changed some things. You now start with $1,000,000. The information on invading an island has also been changed.

NO INVASIONS WILL OCCUR YET.

Shop

Welcome to the ARMY SHOP. Buy your weapons and equipments here. To purchase, Private Message xlightswitch.

NOTE: For example, if you buy the Missile, and you wish to purchase Submarines, you will use up the Missile. So, upon purchasing Submarines, the Missile will disappear, unless you buy another one.

Item
Description
Cost

Sturdy Armour
Raises all of your soldier's defence by 1.
$1,000

Night Vision Goggles
Allows your army to attack and defend at night.
$2,000

Blessing of Ares
Turns the result of a war in your favour. Use this while attacking/defending. If you lose, this item will turn things around and makes you the winner of the war. If you still win, this item will be gone.
$1,000,000

Camouflage
Blankets your island so that you cannot be attacked. You can still attack other islands. The effect wears off after 3 rounds.
$1,000,000

Bank
Generates $200,000 every time you win.
$1,000,000

Missiles
Useless by itself.
$100,000

Turbo Engines
Useless by itself.
$100,000

Ceasefire
With this item, other islands cannot attack you. However, you also cannot send an attack. The effect wears off after one round.
$500,000

Truce
Sign an alliance with another island. When this happens, both islands will work together for 2 rounds. After that, the truce expires.
$10,000,000

Training

Welcome to the TRAINING GROUNDS. Train your army here. To train, Private Message xlightswitch.

NOTE: For example, if you buy the Missile, and you wish to purchase Submarines, you will use up the Missile. So, upon purchasing Submarines, the Missile will disappear, unless you buy another one.

Land

Item
Description
Cost

Stronger Guns
Raises the army's attack by 1.
$250,000

Trained War Soldiers
Raises the army's attack and defence by 3.
Stronger Guns Upgrade, Sturdy Armour and $500,000

Tank
Raises the army's attack by 5.
$10,000,000

Cannons
$250,000

Sea

Item
Description
Cost

Submarines
Raises the army's attack by 3.
Missiles and $5,000,000

Ships
$250,000

Cannonships
Cannons, Ships and $750,000

Poseidon's Wrath
Raises the army's attack by 7.
Cannonships, Missiles and $1,000,000

Coast Guards
Raises the army's defence by 3.
$750,000

Air

Item
Description
Cost

Air Patrol
Raises the army's defence by 5.
$5,000,000

Helicopter
Raises the army's attack and defence by 1.
$500,000

Airplanes
$500,000

Attack Helicopter
Helicopter, Turbo Engines and $1,000,000

Jet Fighter
Airplane, Turbo Engines and $500,000

Zeus
A fighting, flying behemoth that destroys everything in its path. Raises the army's attack and defence by 20.
Attack Helicopter, Jet Fighter, Sturdy Armour, Stronger Guns, Missiles, Night Vision Goggles and $100,000,000.

Others

Item
Description
Cost

Spy
A spy secretly infiltrates an island to gather information on the exact details of the island's attack and defence points. This can only be purchased once by each person, and this is a one-time use only.
$10,000,000

Wall
Raises the army's defence by 1.
$500,000

Winning Conditions

1. Get a total net worth of $1,000,000,000 (1 Billion Dollars).
2. Capture all 10 islands and survive 10 invasions.

Invasion

At first, your attack and defence is 1. You can purchase things to increase your attack and defence. When 2 people fight, they do not know the attack and defence points of each other. If your attack point is higher than the other army's defence point, you win and you get to claim the island. However, if your attack point is lower than the other army's defence point, you will not get to claim the island.

Everybody has a base attack and defence point of 1.

NOTE: For example, if you bought Cannons and Ships (total attack points is 2) and decided to buy the Cannonships (attack point is 3), it will not stack up. So, you will only have an attack point of 3 instead of 5.

Islands

[tr]
Island
Status
Ruler
Net Worth

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Competitors

ImAPogo

ElementEmber

PotatoMarco

Juanma206

iSkyDoesGTC

Kranken

iCro

Sfsuprafang

Garvin Lim

Xolotl

ImAPogo
06-10-2016, 07:08 AM
Such cool

but such expensive.

Sfsuprafang
06-10-2016, 07:08 AM
OccupationClaim and InvadeROUND 1 - TRAIN AND PURCHASEThere are 10 islands. At first, all of them are occupied by locals. Your objective is to invade the islands and fight the locals' army. You may set up buildings to further grow your island. You can also grow your army to become stronger. However, if another competitor wants to invade your island, you need to defend it.Everyone starts off with $1,000,000.
In this round, the competitors must Private Message me to tell me what they wish to train and/or purchase. I have changed some things. You now start with $1,000,000. The information on invading an island has also been changed.

NO INVASIONS WILL OCCUR YET.

Shop

Welcome to the ARMY SHOP. Buy your weapons and equipments here. To purchase, Private Message xlightswitch.

Item
Description
Cost

Sturdy Armour
Raises all of your soldier's defence by 1.
$1,000

Night Vision Goggles
Allows your army to attack and defend at night.
$2,000

Blessing of Ares
Turns the result of a war in your favour. Use this while attacking/defending. If you lose, this item will turn things around and makes you the winner of the war. If you still win, this item will be gone.
$1,000,000

Camouflage
Blankets your island so that you cannot be attacked. You can still attack other islands. The effect wears off after 3 rounds.
$1,000,000

Bank
Generates $200,000 every time you win.
$1,000,000

Missiles
Useless by itself.
$100,000

Ceasefire
With this item, other islands cannot attack you. However, you also cannot send an attack. The effect wears off after one round.
$500,000
[/tr]

Truce
Sign an alliance with another island. When this happens, both islands will work together for 2 rounds. After that, the truce expires.
$10,000,000

Training

Welcome to the TRAINING GROUNDS. Train your army here. To train, Private Message xlightswitch.

Land

Item
Description
Cost

Stronger Guns
$250,000

Trained War Soldiers
Raises the army's attack and defence by 2.
Stronger Guns Upgrade, Sturdy Armour and $500,000

Tank
$10,000,000

[tr]
Cannons
$500,000

Sea

Item
Description
Cost

Submarines
Missiles and $5,000,000

Ships
$250,000

Cannonships
Cannons, Ships and $750,000

Poseidon's Wrath
Raises the army's attack by 7.
Cannonships, Missiles and $1,000,000

Coast Guards
Raises the army's defence by 3.
$750,000

Air

Item
Description
Cost

Air Patrol
Raises the army's defence by 5.
$5,000,000

Helicopter
Raises the army's attack and defence by 1.
$500,000

Airplanes
$500,000

Attack Helicopter
Helicopter, Turbo Engines and $1,000,000

Jet Fighter
Airplane, Turbo Engines and $500,000

Zeus
A fighting, flying behemoth that destroys everything in its path. Raises the army's attack and defence by 20.
Attack Helicopter, Jet Fighter, Sturdy Armour, Stronger Guns, Missiles, Night Vision Goggles and $100,000,000.

Others

Item
Description
Cost

Spy
A spy secretly infiltrates an island to gather information on the exact details of the island's attack and defence points. This can only be purchased once by each person, and this is a one-time use only.
$10,000,000

Wall
Raises the army's defence by 1.
$500,000

Winning Conditions

1. Get a total net worth of $1,000,000,000 (1 Billion Dollars).
2. Capture all 10 islands and survive 10 invasions.

Invasion

At first, your attack and defence is 1. You can purchase things to increase your attack and defence. When 2 people fight, they do not know the attack and defence points of each other. If your attack point is higher than the other army's defence point, you win and you get to claim the island. However, if your attack point is lower than the other army's defence point, you will not get to claim the island.

Islands

Island
Status
Ruler
Net Worth

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Competitors

ImAPogo

ElementEmber

PotatoMarco

Juanma206

iSkyDoesGTC

Kranken

iCro

Sfsuprafang

Garvin Lim

Xolotl

I got one question. If somebody's offense wins in the ground, but loses in the air, does he get the other island? And a cannon is 500,000 while stronger guns are 250,000 while they both has the same amount of attack?

Oh and, if i buy Trained war soldiers, does it remove my sturdy armour and stronger guns?

xlightswitch
06-10-2016, 08:00 AM
I got one question. If somebody's offense wins in the ground, but loses in the air, does he get the other island? And a cannon is 500,000 while stronger guns are 250,000 while they both has the same amount of attack?

Oh and, if i buy Trained war soldiers, does it remove my sturdy armour and stronger guns?
oh lol the land air and ship are just part of the 'omg that game is so cool' factor
they just add up :^)

yes it removes the stronger guns and sturdy armour

- - - Updated - - -

edit: sorry, i changed the trained war soldiers' army and defence points to 2 each. :^)

Sfsuprafang
06-10-2016, 08:07 AM
oh lol the land air and ship are just part of the 'omg that game is so cool' factor
they just add up :^)

yes it removes the stronger guns and sturdy armour

- - - Updated - - -

edit: sorry, i changed the trained war soldiers' army and defence points to 2 each. :^)

Wait, what about the stronger guns and cannons? Aren't they just the same? Got no clue why cannons are more expensive

xlightswitch
06-10-2016, 08:13 AM
Wait, what about the stronger guns and cannons? Aren't they just the same? Got no clue why cannons are more expensive
aaa ty, i did it in a hurry

Sfsuprafang
06-10-2016, 08:15 AM
aaa ty, i did it in a hurry
Does that mean I get 100,000 bonus in cash? :crazy:

xlightswitch
06-10-2016, 08:18 AM
Does that mean I get 100,000 bonus in cash? :crazy:
you bought cannons??????

- - - Updated - - -

NOTE: For example, if you bought Cannons and Ships (total attack points is 2) and decided to buy the Cannonships (attack point is 3), it will not stack up. So, you will only have an attack point of 3 instead of 5.

xlightswitch
06-10-2016, 11:25 AM
EDIT: Forgot to add 'Turbo Engines'. Like Missiles, they are useless by themselves.

xlightswitch
06-10-2016, 02:50 PM
bubububump

Juanma206
06-10-2016, 03:54 PM
When is round 2 starting?

Juanma206
06-12-2016, 02:10 PM
Uwotttt

Where da 2nd round latte of bleach.

xlightswitch
06-12-2016, 02:24 PM
dude ive wanted to join this so if someone is inactiev and doesnt reply can i please take their place?
You can send me your purchases, actions and whatnots via Private Message. Round 2 will be island claiming (players choose which island they want). If a person who did not reply on this round and the next round, I will kick them out.