PDA

View Full Version : I Need Advice

Purey
06-10-2016, 10:36 AM
Over the past few weeks I've been so lazy. I mean I don't feel like hanging out with my friends or something an anti social will do; rejecting social events or whatever things such as party, swimming and malling. Well crap, I'm like a massive killjoy to my friends. Not just killjoy but very massive. I'm afraid that school is coming and I'll probably be anti social. I've been an introvert since then. But this time as I said I'm afraid that I might be anti social while in school. That just sucks, I'll look like a special child or someone with an abnormal brain. That's what students in my school think. Help me not become anti social please

Areodax
06-10-2016, 11:09 AM
Join the party/swim whatever.

AT LEAST YOU'RE BEING ASKED TO JOIN BY YOUR CLASSMATES.

I NEVER GET INVITED TO ANYTHING. :cry:

(Well my laptop would be my company anyways.)

Purey
06-10-2016, 11:15 AM
Join the party/swim whatever.

AT LEAST YOU'RE BEING ASKED TO JOIN BY YOUR CLASSMATES.

I NEVER GET INVITED TO ANYTHING. :cry:

(Well my laptop would be my company anyways.)

Trade lives plz

Doomsayer
06-10-2016, 11:17 AM
Over the past few weeks I've been so lazy. I mean I don't feel like hanging out with my friends or something an anti social will do; rejecting social events or whatever things such as party, swimming and malling. Well crap, I'm like a massive killjoy to my friends. Not just killjoy but very massive. I'm afraid that school is coming and I'll probably be anti social. I've been an introvert since then. But this time as I said I'm afraid that I might be anti social while in school. That just sucks, I'll look like a special child or someone with an abnormal brain. That's what students in my school think. Help me not become anti social please

Rejecting social events? No one even asks me to come somewhere or go. No one cares me...

genpasaporte922
06-10-2016, 11:22 AM
You're lucky, I always wanted to get invited to hangout/etc., but no one invites me. :cry:

Wanna trade lives?

Areodax
06-10-2016, 11:30 AM
Trade lives plz

fast accept pls no scam xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddd

Frustrating
06-10-2016, 11:34 AM
Ever since I've transferred school, I became an introvert. I USED to get invited to lots of hangouts, but I reject the invite because of my strict parents :/ *Screams only child probs*. After a lot of invites and rejects, I never got invited again, they left me, and never talked to me again.

Do it while you can.

jesspresso
06-10-2016, 11:35 AM
If you have the freedom to go anywhere you want, I suggest that you shouldn't reject social events. Personally, I think being a bit of an introvert is normal. But not to the point where you push away people who play an important role in your life.

Purey
06-10-2016, 12:53 PM
Problem is that I don't like the circle I'm forced to be in :/
It mostly consists of teen friends who've gone the wrong way. In my forced circle, I can say that we're all teens who are living without proper guidance. Except for me who is now changing my attitude and view

Tempting
06-10-2016, 05:35 PM
Problem is that I don't like the circle I'm forced to be in :/
It mostly consists of teen friends who've gone the wrong way. In my forced circle, I can say that we're all teens who are living without proper guidance. Except for me who is now changing my attitude and view

Get new friends then. Having 'friends' that aren't your friends is putting you through unnecessary pain. Just cut all ties with them, and either make friends, or continue being an introvert. Either should be fine.

Josh289
06-10-2016, 05:43 PM

Sometimes I try to avoid events because I am afraid that it won't be enjoyable and I convince myself not to go. If this sounds similar to what you are experiencing than I would advise you to go regardless of what you think may happen. Sometimes something that you predict is going to be boring and listless will be an outstanding time.