PDA

View Full Version : Change

Indicative
06-10-2016, 04:04 PM
Greetings, fellow forumers.

I have been making guides in this forums for quite a while. I make guides to help the new players (the ones who never experience the event) by giving them some information so they can do something better in the upcoming updates and to give you the information about the new items. I was thinking of making a small change. In order to succeed, I really need your support in this. This change will not affect the quality of the guides nor the way I make my guides.

You can support me on making guides by clicking the link here (http://adf.ly/1b30cG)and wait for a few seconds. I don't force you to do what I say because the choice is yours. But, if you do want to show some support, you can simply click the link which leads to my June's monthly guide (it will lead to my guides collection for now). The link will be changed every month according to the monthly updates. At the end of the month, I will list the people who have supported me.

I see this as taking a step further to my self-actualization, not to mention to help provide guides for the people who are in need. I hope this one small step that I take could help motivate me in order to be a better individual in the future by being more self-dependent.

*Please leave a reply below or you can message me once you have clicked the link so I can list all of the names.

Thank you!

Doomsayer
06-10-2016, 04:07 PM

I have been making guides in this forums for quite a while. I make guides to help the new players (the ones who never experienced the event) by giving them some information so they can do something better in the upcoming update and to give you the information about the new items. I was thinking of making a small change. In order to success, I really need your support in this. This change will not affect the quality of the guides nor the way I make my guides.

You can support me on making guides by clicking the link here (http://adf.ly/1b30cG)and wait for ONLY 5 seconds. I don't force you to do what I say because the choice is yours. But, if you do want to show some support, you can simply click the link which leads to my June's monthly guide (it will lead to my guides collection for now). The link will be changed every month according to the monthly updates. At the end of the month, I will list the people who have supported me.

I see this as taking a step further to my self-actualization, not to mention to help provide guides for the people who are in need. I hope this one small step that I take could help motivate me in order to be a better individual in the future by being more self-dependant.

*Please leave a reply below or you can message me once you have clicked the link so I can list all of the names.

Thank you!

The guides button on your siggy leads to adsfly. I got scared.

michaelhans10
06-10-2016, 04:14 PM
The guides button on your siggy leads to adsfly. I got scared.

Same here :(

- - - Updated - - -

So scary and anyone come in in the link. I come it bit.ly and it make me scare

Liammagoo
06-10-2016, 04:17 PM
I don't think advertisements will help you in any way unless thousands of people see it.

playxp
06-10-2016, 04:20 PM
Same here :(

- - - Updated - - -

So scary and anyone come in in the link. I come it bit.ly and it make me scare

Yea, and it tried downloading something on my device.

michaelhans10
06-10-2016, 04:23 PM

#playforthegadgetitssafe

I wish this link its safe.

Indicative
06-10-2016, 04:34 PM

The link is completely safe. Just click "skip ad" after you wait for 5 seconds.

DumbOldDoor
06-10-2016, 04:49 PM
For how long have you been a cringe comedian, Indicative?

This is a whole new level lmao.

TheEzkl
06-10-2016, 04:53 PM
We support you and your guides! So, I don't think it will help you especially with your agenda. Most of us were afraid opening a site without doubting at the first place.

raqk
06-10-2016, 05:03 PM
We support you and your guides! So, I don't think it will help you especially with your agenda. Most of us were afraid opening a site without doubting at the first place.

I support his guides, although do not think they should be generating him a revenue.

Indicative
06-10-2016, 05:17 PM
I support his guides, although do not think they should be generating him a revenue.

I will post how much money I get from this every month. Once I reach a milestone, some of the money will go to charity. I'll also post how long you have been supporting me.

Thanks for the support, guys.

Invest
06-10-2016, 05:25 PM
I will post how much money I get from this every month. Once I reach a milestone, some of the money will go to charity. I'll also post how long you have been supporting me.

Wow. You shouldn't use us for money. It's greedy.

By the way, average ad pay is (1,000 views = $1.)

SageDeoxys
06-10-2016, 06:21 PM

Why didn't you mention charity earlier, hm? I'd say you seem pretty desperate, but it's not like you're actually gonna make any money off of this.

Knyts
06-10-2016, 06:44 PM
Why do you need adf.ly again?
I don't even get this thread.

Why do you need adf.ly again?
I don't even get this thread.

He must think he's actually going to make any money from this. Honestly, you can find all of the information from his and anybody's guides inside the wiki. Sure, it may be editable, but a simple history check on those pages is all you'd need. The only thing added into the guides is the convenience of not having to search through multiple pages, but even then that's not much of a problem.

just one growtopian
06-10-2016, 07:01 PM
Clicked! Your guides have helped me so much this is the least i can do.

PURPLE585
06-10-2016, 08:14 PM
just start a patreon

WhiteSmoke
06-10-2016, 09:10 PM
So, taking money off people (the whole investment thing) didn't work, not enough WLS to make money off, so you're just using this now, wow.

BESIDES that, you shouldn't be allowed to make money off us, and I highly doubt you'd do it for charity, so.. This will just cause more drama and tension. I don't even think it's allowed to make money off a game that is owned by a company without their permission. I don't know about their rules and regulations, but I'm pretty sure it's not allowed: if they won't allow IRL trading, why would they allow this?

>inb4 'Wicker10 makes money off YouTube, all famous YouTubers do' - yes. They do that, but they're promoting the game. Not for personal gains (they didn't intend to become famous in most of the cases. The number of views vary, but that's not the point. Anyone can make money off YouTube. Just make a video with a clickbait title and you're good to go.)

I'm not saying you're in it for the money, but some things like this, it's just.. idiotic.

mrmax2
06-10-2016, 09:11 PM
I clicked it

DumbOldDoor
06-10-2016, 09:15 PM
When scamming dls to get money doesn't quite work out, you come up with a legally OK (but not morally, for most people) way to do it, huh.

Wait shouldn't it be the other way around?

Jack Bowe
06-10-2016, 09:19 PM
3. AVOID SPAM
* Spam includes advertising other companies, posting multiple copies of the same thread, bumping your own thread repeatedly or posting nonsense in order to raise your post count or disrupt normal forum activities.

You're promoting another company (an ad website) for personal gain, and you're disrupting normal formal activities to encourage other forum members to click on something that we don't know is safe. I'd say you're violating the forum rules, from what I can infer, however, that is not within my authority to do so.

That being said, I would say this thread does disrupt forum activities and classes as spam, and is also a contemptible move. If you want to earn money, Indicative, there is no shortcut. Work hard, reap the rewards; there are no cheats in life. I appreciate that you may "work hard on your guides," but so do many other forum members. Some more so and some less than you, and not one of them has asked for anything in return.

We don't know if you'd donate the money to charity or not, we don't know if you tell us the amount of clicks is true - heck, we don't know if there's a virus on the link or not. I suggest others don't click the link, for their own safety. It seems fine from what I can tell, but you never know on the Internet. Through a screen, we cannot tell if you have good intentions, now, I appreciate we can't tell if you have bad ones, either, so for the sake of neutrality, it's best simply to have skepticism; be careful before you click ANY link posted on the forum.

Out of all the things you could do to earn money, this is rather incongruous, in my opinion. Don't use your self-proclaimed position on the forum for personal gain. You used to be better than that. Step it up, man.

Hippohello2
06-10-2016, 09:22 PM
#TRUSTNOONE

For how long have you been a cringe comedian, Indicative?

This is a whole new level lmao.
I'm expecting a "selling wls for money" thing sooner or later.

The link is completely safe. Just click "skip ad" after you wait for 5 seconds.

Okay. This is stupid. You make guides off of your own free will and expect us to virtually pay for it? Let me give you a similar scenario.
Middle school boy #420: *Opens pack of gum*
Middle school boy #69: Can I have some gum?
2 days later
Middle school boy #69 *Opens bag of takis*
Middle school boy #420: Gimme some takis, I gave you gum two days ago!
Middle school boy #69: You gave them to me out of your own free will. You GAVE them to me, and when you GIVE something to someone that means you don't want anything in return. So go away!
Middle school boy #420: Kys nub *Leaves room yelling*

And just so you don't pop up with some broken argument
give
ɡiv/
verb
freely transfer the possession of (something) to (someone); hand over to.
"they gave her water to drink"
synonyms: present with, provide with, supply with, furnish with, let someone have; More
This is the definition of give. First you start an investment, then you try to make us waste our time? Whats next, selling wls for money? I know I sound like a straight up jerk, but come on. You can't make something out of your own free will and then expect a reward in return.

You can't say this teaches you to be more self dependent when you literally are BEGGING us to click this link.

Eviil
06-10-2016, 09:49 PM
I was expecting a thread of you saying you've changed. :rolleyes:

SnowyFox1000
06-10-2016, 09:53 PM
1 word: sellout

Indicative
06-10-2016, 11:50 PM
Why didn't you mention charity earlier, hm? I'd say you seem pretty desperate, but it's not like you're actually gonna make any money off of this.

I just thought of it and it seems like a good idea.

michaelhans10
06-11-2016, 12:41 AM
I hope you use guide by donation with love
Not with about money.

Cause the more we use our love to fellow forumers.
The more reward in the future.

Like myself indeed.
My guide contain in real life a special technique.and i don't want to use advertising website.
Cause i want fellow readers to enjoy and motivate. Even't there only few readers than other guide.

I'm ain mad cause guide about events is better then my positive vibes.
But i ain't give up to entertained fellow forumers.
No readers or replyers it ok at least i use love and enjoy.
Positive that will be useful in the future

Just that.
Cheers !

Indicative
06-11-2016, 02:00 AM
I hope you use guide by donation with love
Not with about money.

Cause the more we use our love to fellow forumers.
The more reward in the future.

Like myself indeed.
My guide contain in real life a special technique.and i don't want to use advertising website.
Cause i want fellow readers to enjoy and motivate. Even't there only few readers than other guide.

I'm ain mad cause guide about events is better then my positive vibes.
But i ain't give up to entertained fellow forumers.
No readers or replyers it ok at least i use love and enjoy.
Positive that will be useful in the future

Just that.
Cheers !

Yeah, by doing this, I will not change the way I make my guides, because I still want my guide to be helpful for other people. Thanks for your support, michael.

Okay. This is stupid. You make guides off of your own free will and expect us to virtually pay for it? Let me give you a similar scenario.
Middle school boy #420: *Opens pack of gum*
Middle school boy #69: Can I have some gum?
2 days later
Middle school boy #69 *Opens bag of takis*
Middle school boy #420: Gimme some takis, I gave you gum two days ago!
Middle school boy #69: You gave them to me out of your own free will. You GAVE them to me, and when you GIVE something to someone that means you don't want anything in return. So go away!
Middle school boy #420: Kys nub *Leaves room yelling*

And just so you don't pop up with some broken argument
give
ɡiv/
verb
freely transfer the possession of (something) to (someone); hand over to.
"they gave her water to drink"
synonyms: present with, provide with, supply with, furnish with, let someone have; More
This is the definition of give. First you start an investment, then you try to make us waste our time? Whats next, selling wls for money? I know I sound like a straight up jerk, but come on. You can't make something out of your own free will and then expect a reward in return.

You can't say this teaches you to be more self dependent when you literally are BEGGING us to click this link.

You don't need to pay to see my guides. It's completely your choice. You can still see my guides without click the link, but, if you do want to show some support, you can click the link and just wait for 5 seconds.

Trolled
06-11-2016, 02:05 AM
Wait. So what really happened?

Indicative
06-11-2016, 02:28 AM
Wait. So what really happened?

I made a change.

Hans
06-11-2016, 02:47 AM
lol as much as I want to just get my humor out of this (I'm sorry, but I won't), alot of people mis-understood. I even saw someone call him a sellout lol. First of all, this is optional; no necessity whatsoever to abide to his desires. Second, this is in no way "change". This is far out from change, and since you stated that it would, in no particular way, change your format for the guides nor are these related to the guides — this might aswell just be shameless self-advertisement and get the word "charity" off of it. Third, if you're really in to that charity crap you're going for. Work for it. Don't use us or your reputation here. No need to throw yourself a pity party "oh! It would really enlighten me if you would just wait for 5 seconds". No. Just work in real-life. It's understandable you'd get this amount of people not agreeing with you. Even I dislike you before you even made guides or anything. Oh let's say you're like Keem from drama alert. On a minor version, though.

Bruce Wayne
06-11-2016, 03:00 AM

I have been making guides in this forums for quite a while. I make guides to help the new players (the ones who never experience the event) by giving them some information so they can do something better in the upcoming updates and to give you the information about the new items. I was thinking of making a small change. In order to succeed, I really need your support in this. This change will not affect the quality of the guides nor the way I make my guides.

You can support me on making guides by clicking the link here (http://adf.ly/1b30cG)and wait for ONLY 5 seconds. I don't force you to do what I say because the choice is yours. But, if you do want to show some support, you can simply click the link which leads to my June's monthly guide (it will lead to my guides collection for now). The link will be changed every month according to the monthly updates. At the end of the month, I will list the people who have supported me.

I see this as taking a step further to my self-actualization, not to mention to help provide guides for the people who are in need. I hope this one small step that I take could help motivate me in order to be a better individual in the future by being more self-dependent.

Thank you!

Only your guides list should redirect to ad.fly. Beastly's calculator hub should not redirect to it as you did not create it. You should not get paid as Beastly made it as a free service, not a paid one.

Foogkai01
06-11-2016, 03:10 AM
Only your guides list should redirect to ad.fly. Beastly's calculator hub should not redirect to it as you did not create it. You should not get paid as Beastly made it as a free service, not a paid one.

I clicked the link and I was surprised because the link redirects to ad.fly so I was scared so I wait 5sec an exit the website and yes your right he should make same as beastly's calculator hub a free service one.

genpasaporte922
06-11-2016, 04:38 AM
Clicked and waited. Enjoy the dollars. :rolleyes:

TrishaxKris
06-11-2016, 05:19 AM
Wait why would you want money for support when you said that you would donate it to charity. Seems suspicious.

Indicative
06-11-2016, 05:56 AM
You're promoting another company (an ad website) for personal gain, and you're disrupting normal formal activities to encourage other forum members to click on something that we don't know is safe. I'd say you're violating the forum rules, from what I can infer, however, that is not within my authority to do so.

That being said, I would say this thread does disrupt forum activities and classes as spam, and is also a contemptible move. If you want to earn money, Indicative, there is no shortcut. Work hard, reap the rewards; there are no cheats in life. I appreciate that you may "work hard on your guides," but so do many other forum members. Some more so and some less than you, and not one of them has asked for anything in return.

We don't know if you'd donate the money to charity or not, we don't know if you tell us the amount of clicks is true - heck, we don't know if there's a virus on the link or not. I suggest others don't click the link, for their own safety. It seems fine from what I can tell, but you never know on the Internet. Through a screen, we cannot tell if you have good intentions, now, I appreciate we can't tell if you have bad ones, either, so for the sake of neutrality, it's best simply to have skepticism; be careful before you click ANY link posted on the forum.

Out of all the things you could do to earn money, this is rather incongruous, in my opinion. Don't use your self-proclaimed position on the forum for personal gain. You used to be better than that. Step it up, man.

The link is completely safe. Just don't click the ads and you're fine.

xlightswitch
06-11-2016, 06:09 AM
He must think he's actually going to make any money from this. Honestly, you can find all of the information from his and anybody's guides inside the wiki. Sure, it may be editable, but a simple history check on those pages is all you'd need. The only thing added into the guides is the convenience of not having to search through multiple pages, but even then that's not much of a problem.
We (some significant people and I) are doing our best to clean up the wiki.

peck
06-11-2016, 06:16 AM
If you were to actually look at adflys payout rules you'd find you wont actually be receiving a single cent in this little scandal.

1000 clicks gives you one dollar. And thats assuming all 1000 clicks didnt use adblock, because if all ads arent viewed you dont get money for it.

Also you only get payout at $5 worth.
So if you don't get 5000 genuine clicks (which you wont) you're getting paid absolutely nothing to put ads over your guides and waste everyones time and maybe get some little one scammed from an ad.

This benefits nobody at any angle.

MagestyGT
06-11-2016, 06:20 AM
Clicked it

Mark Chong
06-11-2016, 06:26 AM
Feelsbadman people dont change
Still clicked it

Garvin Lim
06-11-2016, 06:29 AM
Wow. You shouldn't use us for money. It's greedy.

By the way, average ad pay is (1,000 views = $1.)

1 view = 0.0002$

Singapore
06-11-2016, 06:36 AM
If 1000 clicks = $1, I doubt he has a hundred or even 50 paid clicks so far. Payout rate also differs from country to country, and IIRC that's the highest possible.

I can also make such a link and say 50% of the money goes to charity. In the end, I use all of the money to buy world locks for real cash. Don't click this guys, this is just a waste of data.

I have used adfly before. With about 1000 international (remember, payout rate differs from country to country) clicks per month, it took me slightly under a year to get $5.

By the way, adf.ly is smarter than you think :rolleyes:

Indicative
06-11-2016, 06:41 AM
If 1000 clicks = $1, I doubt he has a hundred or even 50 paid clicks so far. Payout rate also differs from country to country, and IIRC that's the highest possible.

I can also make such a link and say 50% of the money goes to charity. In the end, I use all of the money to buy world locks for real cash. Don't click this guys, this is just a waste of data.

I have used adfly before. With about 1000 international (remember, payout rate differs from country to country) clicks per month, it took me slightly under a year to get $5.

By the way, adf.ly is smarter than you think :rolleyes:

I don't force you to click. It's completely your choice whether you want to support or not.

CrazyQuacker
06-11-2016, 07:31 AM
I clicked it!

FyreX
06-11-2016, 07:59 AM
thanks, whenever i go to the website my PC crashes and google chrome doesn't reply.

WhiteSmoke
06-11-2016, 09:18 AM
We (some significant people and I) are doing our best to clean up the wiki.

Why would you want to clean up the wiki? To earn more money?

GummiBear64
06-11-2016, 09:26 AM
Indicative, no.
In what way should you receive money from your copy and paste guides?

When scamming dls to get money doesn't quite work out, you come up with a legally OK (but not morally, for most people) way to do it, huh.

Wait shouldn't it be the other way around?

What the heck did I miss?

Hippohello2
06-11-2016, 10:05 AM
Indicative, no.
In what way should you receive money from your copy and paste guides?

What the heck did I miss?

Before becoming a massive money hog, he tried opening an investment thread.

I'll bet this EXACT same thing is posted upon forums that he is using.

JeremyJack
06-11-2016, 10:23 AM
Straight up delete this thread! Advertising shouldn't be allowed in the forums. And it's sending us to a virus site too?! Like what the heck?

Vluonx
06-11-2016, 10:27 AM
Straight up delete this thread! Advertising shouldn't be allowed in the forums. And it's sending us to a virus site too?! Like what the heck?

It's not a virus site, he just wants to earn money.

Indicative, why couldn't you just start a YT channel or make a website and put Google Adsense in it? Maybe you could do better than wiki.

Liammagoo
06-11-2016, 11:50 AM

People like you who haven't the patience to wait 5 seconds to click the link at the top right deserve that virus then.

uh and I don't think you can tell mods what to do :sweatdrop:

6-6-6
06-11-2016, 12:52 PM

What charity are you talking about?

peck
06-11-2016, 05:42 PM
People like you who haven't the patience to wait 5 seconds to click the link at the top right deserve that virus then.

uh and I don't think you can tell mods what to do :sweatdrop:

But why should they even have to wait 5 seconds in the first place considering OP WONT GET A SINGLE CENT FROM ADFLY YET CHOOSES TO HAVE THE SERVICE ANYWAY.

I'm at a loss for words, there is absolutely nothing more I can explain without OP without him disregaurding the entire message and being like "nahnah just wait 5 sec and click the skip" and at the end of the month hes going to say "great I have $1.46... what?? I need 5 dollars to cashout? well thats pointless"

Bruce Wayne
06-11-2016, 09:13 PM
Beastlys link still redirects to ad.fly. I bet you did not get permission from him to make it paid, as he even does not have it as ad.fly. Indicative, you need to read all the replies, not just the long ones.

|ThyLuigi|
06-11-2016, 09:20 PM
Heh, change.

http://s3files.core77.com/blog/images/2013/03/us-currency-01.jpg

BUYSELLZ
06-12-2016, 11:28 PM
Heh, change.

http://s3files.core77.com/blog/images/2013/03/us-currency-01.jpg

heh its copper idiot. (take this as a troll)

Indicative
06-13-2016, 02:56 AM
Beastlys link still redirects to ad.fly. I bet you did not get permission from him to make it paid, as he even does not have it as ad.fly. Indicative, you need to read all the replies, not just the long ones.

I've changed it a while ago. :)

REGISORD
06-13-2016, 03:28 AM
Yeah, I clicked the link.

lordSauron99
06-13-2016, 03:31 AM
This sorta makes you look bad dude, I would delete it.

Indicative
06-13-2016, 05:07 AM
But why should they even have to wait 5 seconds in the first place considering OP WONT GET A SINGLE CENT FROM ADFLY YET CHOOSES TO HAVE THE SERVICE ANYWAY.

I'm at a loss for words, there is absolutely nothing more I can explain without OP without him disregaurding the entire message and being like "nahnah just wait 5 sec and click the skip" and at the end of the month hes going to say "great I have $1.46... what?? I need 5 dollars to cashout? well thats pointless"

Because, why not?

xlightswitch
06-13-2016, 05:15 AM
Why would you want to clean up the wiki? To earn more money?
I know you may be severely stupid. However, we do not earn any form of income by adding information to the wiki. What made you think that we can earn cash just by typing words and information into a wiki about a game?

Bruce Wayne
06-13-2016, 12:41 PM
I've changed it a while ago. :)

you literally changed it right after i pmed you about it, don't try to say your a saint and you figured all this out.

plus i posted that before i pmed you and before you changed it.

WhiteSmoke
06-13-2016, 05:39 PM
I know you may be severely stupid. However, we do not earn any form of income by adding information to the wiki. What made you think that we can earn cash just by typing words and information into a wiki about a game?

He says 'cleaning up the wiki,' that means removing all the things.

Nice in-game name, you should try it some time soon. Don't just jump around and attack people bb.