PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know any good dj mixin programs?

Star Wars
06-12-2016, 12:42 AM
I currently use Virtual dj...

craft3d
06-12-2016, 12:47 AM
Hmm, I'm not entirely sure of a program that could be used, I thought you'd use a hardware mixboard and record it through your laptop and mix it on a separate master mixer.

Star Wars
06-12-2016, 12:51 AM
Hmm, I'm not entirely sure of a program that could be used, I thought you'd use a hardware mixboard and record it through your laptop and mix it on a separate master mixer.

Im just starting this past couple days, not that advanced, once i master virtually, ill go with the mixboard.

craft3d
06-12-2016, 03:13 AM
Im just starting this past couple days, not that advanced, once i master virtually, ill go with the mixboard.

Ohhh, well if you're just starting I wouldn't invest in a program yet. It'll be too much for the amount of skill you have right now. Not saying you're stupid, it'll just be wasted on you. I'll look for some free ones if one, unless you want to buy one, which I can find as well. Do you have an OS X machine or a Windows PC?

Star Wars
06-12-2016, 02:50 PM
Ohhh, well if you're just starting I wouldn't invest in a program yet. It'll be too much for the amount of skill you have right now. Not saying you're stupid, it'll just be wasted on you. I'll look for some free ones if one, unless you want to buy one, which I can find as well. Do you have an OS X machine or a Windows PC?

Pc. And the program i use, its pretty simple. I can easily mix on it.