PDA

View Full Version : Occupation - Claim and Invade | ROUND 2

xlightswitch
06-12-2016, 02:46 PM
OccupationClaim and InvadeROUND 2 - ISLAND CLAIMINGThere are 10 islands. At first, all of them are occupied by locals. However, you are a horrible person and decided to take over the land! You may set up buildings to further grow your island. You can also grow your army to become stronger. However, if another competitor wants to invade your island, you need to defend it.Everyone starts off with $1,000,000.
In this round, competitors must choose what island they initially want to start on! There are 10 islands, Island 1 to Island 10. No fighting or contest, this is just to know which island belongs to which. This is NOT a PM round. Also, a small bit of balancing and additions have been made to the market (Shop and Training) please check them out. Also, some prices have been changed, but the prices do not affect anyone who made their purchases.

If you did not act in the last round, you have a risk of being kicked out if you do not reply in this round.

NO INVASIONS WILL OCCUR YET.

Winning Conditions

1. Get a total net worth of $1,000,000,000 (1 Billion Dollars).
2. Capture all 10 islands and survive 10 invasions.

Invasion

At first, your attack and defence is 1. You can purchase things to increase your attack and defence. When 2 people fight, they do not know the attack and defence points of each other. If your attack point is higher than the other army's defence point, you win and you get to claim the island. However, if your attack point is lower than the other army's defence point, you will not get to claim the island.

Everybody has a base attack and defence point of 1.

NOTE: For example, if you bought Cannons and Ships (total attack points is 2) and decided to buy the Cannonships (attack point is 3), it will not stack up. So, you will only have an attack point of 3 instead of 5.

Islands

Island
Status
Ruler

Claimed
Kranken

Unclaimed

Claimed
ImAPogo

Claimed
PotatoMarco

Unclaimed

Claimed
Juanma206

Claimed
iSkyDoesGTC

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Claimed
Xolotl

Market

Shop

Welcome to the ARMY SHOP. Buy your weapons and equipments here. To purchase, Private Message xlightswitch.

NOTE: For example, if you buy the Missile, and you wish to purchase Submarines, you will use up the Missile. So, upon purchasing Submarines, the Missile will disappear, unless you buy another one.

Item
Description
Cost

Sturdy Armour
Raises all of your soldier's defence by 1.
$1,000

Night Vision Goggles
Allows your army to attack and defend at night.
$2,000

Blessing of Ares
Turns the result of a war in your favour. Use this while attacking/defending. If you lose, this item will turn things around and makes you the winner of the war. If you still win, this item will be gone.
$1,000,000

Camouflage
Blankets your island so that you cannot be attacked. You can still attack other islands. The effect wears off after 3 rounds.
$1,000,000

Bank
Generates $200,000 every time you win.
$1,000,000

Missiles
Useless by itself.
$100,000

Turbo Engines
Useless by itself.
$100,000

Ceasefire
With this item, other islands cannot attack you. However, you also cannot send an attack. The effect wears off after one round.
$500,000

[tr]
Truce
Sign an alliance with another island. When this happens, both islands will work together for 2 rounds. After that, the truce expires.
$10,000,000

Training

Welcome to the TRAINING GROUNDS. Train your army here. To train, Private Message xlightswitch.

NOTE: For example, if you buy the Missile, and you wish to purchase Submarines, you will use up the Missile. So, upon purchasing Submarines, the Missile will disappear, unless you buy another one.

Land

Item
Description
Cost

Stronger Guns
Raises the army's attack by 1.
$250,000

Trained War Soldiers
Raises the army's attack and defence by 3.
Stronger Guns Upgrade, Sturdy Armour and $500,000

Tank
Raises the army's attack by 5.
$10,000,000

Cannons
$250,000

Sea

Item
Description
Cost

Submarines
Raises the army's attack by 3.
Missiles and $5,000,000

Ships
$250,000

Cannonships
Cannons, Ships and $750,000

Poseidon's Wrath
Raises the army's attack by 7.
Cannonships, Missiles and $1,000,000

Coast Guards
Raises the army's defence by 3.
$750,000

Air

Item
Description
Cost

Air Patrol
Raises the army's defence by 5.
$5,000,000

Helicopter
Raises the army's attack and defence by 2.
$500,000

Airplanes
Raises the army's attack by 2.
$500,000

Attack Helicopter
Helicopter, Turbo Engines and $1,000,000

Jet Fighter
Airplane, Turbo Engines and $500,000

Zeus
A fighting, flying behemoth that destroys everything in its path. Raises the army's attack and defence by 20.
Attack Helicopter, Jet Fighter, Sturdy Armour, Stronger Guns, Missiles, Night Vision Goggles and $100,000,000.

Others

Item
Description
Cost

Spy
A spy secretly infiltrates an island to gather information on the exact details of the island's attack and defence points. This can only be purchased once by each person, and this is a one-time use only.
$10,000,000

Wall
Raises the army's defence by 1.
$10,000

Barbed Wall
An extra line of defence added to the wall. Raises the army's defence by 3.
Wall and $100,000

Titanium Wall
Adds a layer of titanium to the wall. Raises the army's defence by 5.
Barbed Wall and $750,000.

Can't Stump The Trump
Strong line of defence. Nobody can cross these borders! Raises the army's defence by 15.
Titanium Wall and $5,000,000.

Competitors

ImAPogo

ElementEmber

PotatoMarco

Juanma206

iSkyDoesGTC

Kranken

iCro

Sfsuprafang

Garvin Lim

Xolotl

iSkyDoesGTC
06-12-2016, 02:50 PM
Me want Island 7 (Such attack much wow)

Juanma206
06-12-2016, 03:12 PM
OccupationClaim and InvadeROUND 2 - ISLAND CLAIMINGThere are 10 islands. At first, all of them are occupied by locals. However, you are a horrible person and decided to take over the land! You may set up buildings to further grow your island. You can also grow your army to become stronger. However, if another competitor wants to invade your island, you need to defend it.Everyone starts off with $1,000,000.
In this round, competitors must choose what island they initially want to start on! There are 10 islands, Island 1 to Island 10. No fighting or contest, this is just to know which island belongs to which. This is NOT a PM round. Also, a small bit of balancing and additions have been made to the market (Shop and Training) please check them out. Also, some prices have been changed, but the prices do not affect anyone who made their purchases.

If you did not act in the last round, you have a risk of being kicked out if you do not reply in this round.

NO INVASIONS WILL OCCUR YET.

Winning Conditions

1. Get a total net worth of $1,000,000,000 (1 Billion Dollars).
2. Capture all 10 islands and survive 10 invasions.

Invasion

At first, your attack and defence is 1. You can purchase things to increase your attack and defence. When 2 people fight, they do not know the attack and defence points of each other. If your attack point is higher than the other army's defence point, you win and you get to claim the island. However, if your attack point is lower than the other army's defence point, you will not get to claim the island.

Everybody has a base attack and defence point of 1.

NOTE: For example, if you bought Cannons and Ships (total attack points is 2) and decided to buy the Cannonships (attack point is 3), it will not stack up. So, you will only have an attack point of 3 instead of 5.

Islands

Island
Status
Ruler
Net Worth

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Unclaimed

Market

Shop

Welcome to the ARMY SHOP. Buy your weapons and equipments here. To purchase, Private Message xlightswitch.

Item
Description
Cost

Sturdy Armour
Raises all of your soldier's defence by 1.
$1,000

Night Vision Goggles
Allows your army to attack and defend at night.
$2,000

Blessing of Ares
Turns the result of a war in your favour. Use this while attacking/defending. If you lose, this item will turn things around and makes you the winner of the war. If you still win, this item will be gone.
$1,000,000

Camouflage
Blankets your island so that you cannot be attacked. You can still attack other islands. The effect wears off after 3 rounds.
$1,000,000

Bank
Generates $200,000 every time you win.
$1,000,000

Missiles
Useless by itself.
$100,000

Turbo Engines
Useless by itself.
$100,000

Ceasefire
With this item, other islands cannot attack you. However, you also cannot send an attack. The effect wears off after one round.
$500,000

[tr]
Truce
Sign an alliance with another island. When this happens, both islands will work together for 2 rounds. After that, the truce expires.
$10,000,000

Training

Welcome to the TRAINING GROUNDS. Train your army here. To train, Private Message xlightswitch.

Land

Item
Description
Cost

Stronger Guns
$250,000

Trained War Soldiers
Raises the army's attack and defence by 3.
Stronger Guns Upgrade, Sturdy Armour and $500,000

Tank
$10,000,000

Cannons
$250,000

Sea

Item
Description
Cost

Submarines
Missiles and $5,000,000

Ships
$250,000

Cannonships
Cannons, Ships and $750,000

Poseidon's Wrath
Raises the army's attack by 7.
Cannonships, Missiles and $1,000,000

Coast Guards
Raises the army's defence by 3.
$750,000

Air

Item
Description
Cost

Air Patrol
Raises the army's defence by 5.
$5,000,000

Helicopter
Raises the army's attack and defence by 2.
$500,000

Airplanes
Raises the army's attack by 2.
$500,000

Attack Helicopter
Helicopter, Turbo Engines and $1,000,000

Jet Fighter
Airplane, Turbo Engines and $500,000

Zeus
A fighting, flying behemoth that destroys everything in its path. Raises the army's attack and defence by 20.
Attack Helicopter, Jet Fighter, Sturdy Armour, Stronger Guns, Missiles, Night Vision Goggles and $100,000,000.

Others

Item
Description
Cost

Spy
A spy secretly infiltrates an island to gather information on the exact details of the island's attack and defence points. This can only be purchased once by each person, and this is a one-time use only.
$10,000,000

Wall
Raises the army's defence by 1.
$10,000

Barbed Wall
An extra line of defence added to the wall. Raises the army's defence by 3.
Wall and $100,000

Titanium Wall
Adds a layer of titanium to the wall. Raises the army's defence by 5.
Barbed Wall and $750,000.

Can't Stump The Trump
Strong line of defence. Nobody can cross these borders! Raises the army's defence by 15.
Titanium Wall and $5,000,000.

Competitors

ImAPogo

ElementEmber

PotatoMarco

Juanma206

iSkyDoesGTC

Kranken

iCro

Sfsuprafang

Garvin Lim

Xolotl

Island 6 for 206!

Kranken
06-12-2016, 05:38 PM
Island 1 pls

m456
06-12-2016, 06:30 PM
Island 2 m80s

xFloat
06-12-2016, 06:35 PM
Island 5 mate

xlightswitch
06-12-2016, 11:32 PM
Island 2 m80s

Island 5 mate
i'll put you on reserve just in case some do not act on this round

ImAPogo
06-13-2016, 06:26 AM
Island 3 pls m8

Xolotl
06-13-2016, 06:37 AM
10 .

Trolled
06-13-2016, 06:44 AM
Me want island 8

xlightswitch
06-13-2016, 06:48 AM
Me want island 8
you didnt join in the 'enlistment' round. :^(((((((( however i will put you on the reserve list

PotatoMarco
06-13-2016, 09:16 AM
i claim island 4

xlightswitch
06-13-2016, 09:17 AM
i claim island 4
take a look at the market (shop and training section) and pm me what you wanna buy (you have $1,000,000)

Hellohello89
06-13-2016, 09:20 AM
I claim island 9

xlightswitch
06-13-2016, 12:57 PM
what the hell? i already messaged you what i want before potato AND chose island 4 before him, yet you put him on island 4? :scratch:
He's not on the 'reserve list'. He applied and was one of the ten in the Enlistment round. :^)

xlightswitch
06-13-2016, 01:09 PM
my bad. but shouldn't he have specified what he wanted to buy in the 1st round

ill take island 8 if i can
People who failed to message me their purchases last round are given a chance in this round. After than that, if they still fail to reply, they'll be kicked out. Right now, 2 are on the risk of getting the boot. I'll give them till 11:59, GMT+8. So, even if I receive their replies at 12:00, I won't count it.