PDA

View Full Version : How to clean explorer?

Doomsayer
06-12-2016, 05:36 PM
First of all im using Vista (lol). And Google Chrome is not working for Vista any more... So I need to use Firefox or Internet Explorer. Firefox forces me to use yandex and i want to use Explorer. And I have a problem. My explorer is full of viruses. When I try to search something strange pop ups come and ads come. How do I clean it?

Hippohello2
06-12-2016, 07:25 PM
First of all im using Vista (lol). And Google Chrome is not working for Vista any more... So I need to use Firefox or Internet Explorer. Firefox forces me to use yandex and i want to use Explorer. And I have a problem. My explorer is full of viruses. When I try to search something strange pop ups come and ads come. How do I clean it?

GL kid. No one uses internet explorer. Its 2016 m8.

|ThyLuigi|
06-12-2016, 07:27 PM
Remove any extensions, that might help.

WhiteLegend
06-12-2016, 07:28 PM

completely delete the application and then reinstall it.

NebulaBlast
06-12-2016, 07:44 PM
GL kid. No one uses internet explorer. Its 2016 m8.

completely delete the application and then reinstall it.

Speaking of this, get a new operating system.

Edwardson97
06-12-2016, 07:47 PM
You looking up bad stuff on your computer aren't ya??

Get rid of your computer, and get a new one. Simple

MyLegGuy
06-12-2016, 07:56 PM
If stuff is really that bad for you, I would reinstall Windows. Deleting everything. Except for stuff you backup to an external drive.

zxmvntcwrs
06-13-2016, 01:47 PM

this:
http://i.imgur.com/VfzJH3e.jpg

and get a new one.

Conan
06-13-2016, 04:24 PM
Updated to atleast windows 7 lol.

Or use Midori browser. Small and supah kewl

m456
06-13-2016, 05:03 PM
Updated to atleast windows 7 lol.

Or use Midori browser. Small and supah kewl

Midori? Haha, Links is what all of the pros use.

iStolen
06-13-2016, 05:07 PM
I suggest upgrading your OS, Vista is old now lol.

Playerdereclaim
06-13-2016, 09:24 PM

How good r u with computers?
The simplest way I can tell you is to delete chrome, reset and redownlaod. If you are better with computer and need help feel free to PM me

Conan
06-14-2016, 04:26 PM
Midori? Haha, Links is what all of the pros use.
midori-browser.org/

I use chrome tho.
Coz of uBlock Origin :3

How good r u with computers?
The simplest way I can tell you is to delete chrome, reset and redownlaod. If you are better with computer and need help feel free to PM me

*facepalm*