PDA

View Full Version : Hammer's Tech Support

hammerkraz
06-13-2016, 05:04 PM
Anyone need help with tech post below because D0ge is no longer here Ill do a tech support :D

DynPlaysGT
06-13-2016, 05:14 PM
Does d0ge still play? What's his IGN if he does?

hammerkraz
06-13-2016, 05:23 PM
Does d0ge still play? What's his IGN if he does?

He isnt I dont think.

|ThyLuigi|
06-13-2016, 06:05 PM
oke

So I'm trying to install a program on Windows 10 and it keeps telling me that "The System administrator has set policies against this installation." That's fine and dandy, but I am the administrator.

m456
06-13-2016, 06:31 PM
oke

So I'm trying to install a program on Windows 10 and it keeps telling me that "The System administrator has set policies against this installation." That's fine and dandy, but I am the administrator.

Try turning User Account Control off, or try opening the program as administrator (Right click->Open as administrator)

hammerkraz
06-13-2016, 06:45 PM
Try turning User Account Control off, or try opening the program as administrator (Right click->Open as administrator)

This is hamemrs tech support

lsaac2
06-13-2016, 06:48 PM
oke

This has happened to me with Windows 10 before, i couldn't delete, move, or do anything with any file without it asking for administrator.

Not sure how, but it's fixed. I think it was a Windows update or something.

Playerdereclaim
06-13-2016, 09:28 PM
oke

R u logged in as Administrator.
Also, what is the program... it might be a virus. It will pretend like the file is corrupt.

|ThyLuigi|
06-13-2016, 10:00 PM
R u logged in as Administrator.
Also, what is the program... it might be a virus. It will pretend like the file is corrupt.
Mono C# Compiler from the official website, it isn't a virus. I am logged in as the admin, but I can't change the user account control because when I click it it doesn't respond.

I've also been trying to reset the computer, but whenever I do it just says there was an error and I'm back to where I began.

Playerdereclaim
06-13-2016, 10:25 PM
Mono C# Compiler from the official website, it isn't a virus. I am logged in as the admin, but I can't change the user account control because when I click it it doesn't respond.

I've also been trying to reset the computer, but whenever I do it just says there was an error and I'm back to where I began.

Virus, probably. Backup all important files and do a hard reset. It is risky though.

|ThyLuigi|
06-13-2016, 10:32 PM
Virus, probably. Backup all important files and do a hard reset. It is risky though.
It isn't a virus, but I'll see if I can.

Playerdereclaim
06-13-2016, 10:51 PM
It isn't a virus, but I'll see if I can.

Run a real virus scan, will take about 2 hours.
http://lifehacker.com/290435/switch-user-accounts-from-the-command-prompt
and than go there