PDA

View Full Version : Tanked

Playerdereclaim
06-13-2016, 09:26 PM
Just wondering why you guys don't play tanked??

iYouTube
06-13-2016, 09:28 PM
Just wondering why you guys don't play tanked??

I have tried Tanked for a while but I got bored of it since the controls weren't good and the game itself was just you slowely driving trying to find someone to kill

Not my type of fun game

Playerdereclaim
06-13-2016, 09:30 PM
I have tried Tanked for a while but I got bored of it since the controls weren't good and the game itself was just you slowely driving trying to find someone to kill

Not my type of fun game

Were you playing on a tablet or ipad?? only way controls r ezz to use
If you think the game is slow, go buy a panzer...
If you are more committed buy skl

iYouTube
06-13-2016, 09:33 PM
Were you playing on a tablet or ipad?? only way controls r ezz to use
If you think the game is slow, go buy a panzer...
If you are more committed buy skl

Really? Should try, I will redownload it and try the game with a panzer, thank you.

Playerdereclaim
06-13-2016, 09:34 PM
Really? Should try, I will redownload it and try the game with a panzer, thank you.

Np.

Roped in another one :P

|ThyLuigi|
06-14-2016, 12:46 AM
I play it every now and then, though not often enough for my skills to be consistent in any way.

Dank
06-14-2016, 07:23 AM
I play it every now and then. The problem is, i usually play player vs player, But PvP is usually empty. I'm no good playing in teams...

Edit: time for m1n1 m0ddering. Wrong sub-forum.

PolarisHD
06-14-2016, 11:01 AM
Tried it multiple times. It seemed pretty unbalanced for me. I kept on getting destroyed by other tanks that cost a lot coins (or whatever the currency is). I can't buy the other tanks since I'm not winning.

raqk
06-14-2016, 06:20 PM
I don't know, maybe I'll start playing, as although it probably won't be the case, I wish for these forums to remain my primary.

However, I've tried it a few times over the past three years, and whenever I log on I feel like the only ones playing already know what they're doing, compared to me, who loses nearly every game.