PDA

View Full Version : Budget SmartWatch

Tonsy
06-14-2016, 11:14 PM
Maybe you've been already hinted by the title, but if you haven't, I need suggestions!

My G-Shock broke (it's a very strong watch) and I'm looking for another watch. Considering some smartwatches are the same price, I told myself: why not buy a smartwatch? Well, I'm still browsing through the internet for one, but I'd highly appreciate it if some of you could lend me a hand.

I'm not looking for anything fancy here, just typical features such as:

- Time (Of course, lol)

- Call/Text notifications

- Music player

- Fitness tracker (Optional)

My budget is around 120 USD. I don't mind if it goes abit over or abit lower.

Note: I have small wrists and I don't want something too fancy.

Now go; my minions!

Applez
06-14-2016, 11:25 PM
a phone????

Tonsy
06-14-2016, 11:59 PM
a phone????

Did you even bother reading ANYTHING that I said?

DreamyBoy
06-15-2016, 12:34 AM
Did you even bother reading ANYTHING that I said?

Not trying to sound cheap or anything but the other day I was looking around the flea market (a market gathering in my area where buyers and sellers come together on Sundays) and they had some.
They passed all of your qualifications and guess what; it was only $15! They had a few boxes of them and they were even touch screen. I was going to buy one but figured I'd wait and check out some reviews.
I don't know the name and they didn't have any logos so they were probably some type of smart watch ripoff but when I was testing it out it worked great.

Tonsy
06-15-2016, 11:42 AM
Not trying to sound cheap or anything but the other day I was looking around the flea market (a market gathering in my area where buyers and sellers come together on Sundays) and they had some.
They passed all of your qualifications and guess what; it was only $15! They had a few boxes of them and they were even touch screen. I was going to buy one but figured I'd wait and check out some reviews.
I don't know the name and they didn't have any logos so they were probably some type of smart watch ripoff but when I was testing it out it worked great.

I know which watch you're referring to. I had it for a short while and I enjoyed but it had some flaws. The battery life was too short and if it even got a drop of watet on it it would crash. Lastly, it needed you to download apps on your phone for everything. And, since there wasn't a big name behind it, it had not support and such.

Still, thanks for replying. If you could find a watch that has the same features but more premium I would highly appreciat it