PDA

View Full Version : Few thoughts in regards to the seperation of forums

GummiBear64
06-15-2016, 01:32 AM
Maturity
- will the maturity levels in this forum be somewhat decent now or nah? I don't mean to come off salty but seeing as majority of the Growtopia community were youngins and most of them probably won't visit here now, will we see a rise?
Amount of Visitors
- will the rtsoft forums, notably this subforum, still be bustling with activity or will it be like Agrabah during a sandstorm?
New hangout?
- is this still the "hangout," per se or is that the other tavern now?
Fanfics and stuff
- where do all the juicy tank x human person or tank x human person x tank fanfics go now??? like, what if i planned some fantastic fanfics but want everyone to see them, do i post them here or there

oh my lord, i am worried for my life.

DreamyBoy
06-15-2016, 01:38 AM
Maturity
- will the maturity levels in this forum be somewhat decent now or nah? I don't mean to come off salty but seeing as majority of the Growtopia community were youngins and most of them probably won't visit here now, will we see a rise?
Amount of Visitors
- will the rtsoft forums, notably this subforum, still be bustling with activity or will it be like Agrabah during a sandstorm?
New hangout?
- is this still the "hangout," per se or is that the other tavern now?
Fanfics and stuff
- where do all the juicy tank x human person or tank x human person x tank fanfics go now??? like, what if i planned some fantastic fanfics but want everyone to see them, do i post them here or there

oh my lord, i am worried for my life.

I see the forums becoming a lot less popular. I look at it as a strainer. The separation removed the water and left the noodles.
The noodles meaning the people who were actually just here to socialize and make friends. I'm probably going to use this forum more than the actual Growtopia forums in all honesty.
On the bright side, the younger audiences will probably stay in the Growtopia forum considering there's nothing left for them here.

Areodax
06-15-2016, 01:44 AM
drink with me

we will eat like kangs

craft3d
06-15-2016, 01:46 AM
Might as well as just say heck it, and go and play FO4 and await KH3

|ThyLuigi|
06-15-2016, 05:05 AM
I now have 2 taverns to check..

Weird.

Mark Chong