PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Pokémon

SageDeoxys
10-13-2013, 02:43 AM
Just because I'm bored, I'd like to know what's your favourite Pokémon and why?
Mine is Deoxys, for being original and agile, and for fitting in well with me.

Eyedea
10-13-2013, 04:20 AM

I'm more into the older pokemon! Just got pokemon x andim only gonna capture the old generation pokemon! :DSo far go a pikachu and butterfree. But onto your question! Haha I really like the final transformation of torchic! :D

Paul Hawkins
10-13-2013, 11:34 AM
DITTO because he's goo and he copy's everything he can copy legendarys:prophet:

RevJustice
10-13-2013, 11:41 AM
Galvantula.
Great speed stat and a decent moveset.
Also, I'd prefer Smeargle over Ditto anytime.
For one thing, it has the most versatile moveset ever, ranging from Leer to Seed Flare.
Smeargle can learn everything.
However, Ditto is more flexible than Smeargle in the sense that it can change its own type with the Transform and it isn't stuck with the same old four moves every time.

SageDeoxys
10-14-2013, 07:58 PM
Oh, you like Blaziken then? Great choice, very good stats.
Ditto, not the best but its a clone of Mew, meaning its semi-legendary.
Galvantula and Smeargle are pokemon with great stats, though not the most powerfull, there a great choice.

Giver123
10-14-2013, 08:37 PM
Guys this is a place for Growtopia problems not for Pokemon. Please follow the rules.

Friboy8
10-14-2013, 08:40 PM
Guys this is a place for Growtopia problems not for Pokemon. Please follow the rules.

I know your new to the forums but this isn't in the growtopia sub forum it's in the rtsoft sub forums ... It's where we can talk about Anything :D

Eyedea
10-14-2013, 09:35 PM
Oh, you like Blaziken then? Great choice, very good stats.
Ditto, not the best but its a clone of Mew, meaning its semi-legendary.
Galvantula and Smeargle are pokemon with great stats, though not the most powerfull, there a great choice.

Yea him :) Just got him, or evolved to him! I also really like charizard.

-carse-
10-14-2013, 09:46 PM
Mine would probably be evee. Cause he can turn into several different things. My favorite eveelution or whatever of him is the electric type. (I forgot his name)

Also my second favorite would be mewtwo. He is very powerful and his moves are awesome

SageDeoxys
10-17-2013, 10:59 PM
Mine would probably be evee. Cause he can turn into several different things. My favorite eveelution or whatever of him is the electric type. (I forgot his name)

Also my second favorite would be mewtwo. He is very powerful and his moves are awesome

His name is Jolteon, just so you know.

Chiharu
10-19-2013, 01:38 AM
Gardevoir because i really like the fact that she will protect her trainer with her life, she kinda is the guardian angel in the pokemon world

CreaterZ
10-19-2013, 01:50 AM
Gardevoir because i really like the fact that she will protect her trainer with her life, she kinda is the guardian angel in the pokemon world

What if I told you... gardevoir is male.

Dan9955
10-19-2013, 02:11 AM
Charizard!!

darksnake99
10-19-2013, 03:20 AM

Here are my Pokémon
I tried no name some of them after Growtopians Lol

squirtsfan
10-20-2013, 05:38 AM
Squirtles are my favourite it's all in the name
Squirt = squirtle
Fan = fan of squirtles
The s I didn't think about it LOL :sweatdrop:

optimuswhat
10-20-2013, 06:52 AM
METAPOD
ALL OBEY METAPOD OR FACE DEATH

squirtsfan
10-20-2013, 07:01 AM
METAPOD
ALL OBEY METAPOD OR FACE DEATH

OKAY I WILL OBEY

WHEEEEEEEEEW
10-20-2013, 07:03 AM
Haunter. He was one of the first 6 Pokemon i catched in Pearl (i dont play Pokemon much now)
For me he had some of the best moves and looked awesome.

Chiharu
10-20-2013, 07:29 AM
What if I told you... gardevoir can be male.

Well how else are they gonna make baby ralts in Hoenn ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
( sorry if i was being mean ill put the tables ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ) )

Jun Yuan
10-21-2013, 12:54 PM
Mine would be Lucario because he is strong.And also good looking.

Known as the Aura Pokémon, Lucario are sensitive to a special type of energy called aura. The black appendages on the back of its head are used to detect the auras of creatures and objects around it. With its ability to sense the auras in all things around it, it can navigate and track through telepathic methods. They can also guide the waves of an aura in an offensive manner to create small balls of energy such as Aura Sphere. Lucario are also able to understand human speech; it is said that Lucario can also speak it, though only Sir Aaron's Lucario has been shown to do so and only through telepathy. Lucario has a high attack stat and is very fast.