PDA

View Full Version : How did you get banned from the Growtopia Forums?

SnowyFox1000
11-18-2017, 09:37 PM
edit: I got unbanned lol.

Raqk
11-18-2017, 10:04 PM
RIP in peace. I’m not banned yet and I probably won’t get banned anytime soon.

I feel like there have been instances of people using yerfdog/the rtsoft logo or something as their avatars before. Can’t remember what happened, but regardless I don’t think it’s an offense deserving of a ban.

EDIT: Also it actually made sense in those cases, as it could clearly be taken as impersonation. ExeCutie and SnowyFox had clearly different avatars.

JOSHIE63
11-19-2017, 12:46 AM

So, basically for using the word "Jew" not even as an insult.

xlightswitch
11-19-2017, 10:12 AM
"Why don't you cut your neck instead of your hand next time."

Amity
11-19-2017, 02:09 PM
Made an alt named Kranken, posted a thread saying hi and was then banned.

The reason was, don’t create alts for drama; yet all I did was say hi. My main account wasn’t affected.

Cool050
11-19-2017, 04:55 PM
I didn’t :crazy:

michaelhans10
11-21-2017, 09:58 AM
No matter what seth and hamumu is the best!

|ThyLuigi|
11-22-2017, 06:38 AM
Didn't get banned, just tired of the shitty community.

Bejewled
11-23-2017, 02:05 AM

All the people who are weren’t autistic either quit or got banned :(

Tia Chớp Thần Công
11-24-2017, 05:41 PM
Im out with a bang, so I shouldnt explain furthur.

Eddie Federmeyer
12-06-2017, 05:50 AM

Preach!

Hazzah!

Mettaton
12-08-2017, 07:51 AM
Im out with a bang, so I shouldnt explain furthur.

..and you got banned again.

MzPwnz
12-15-2017, 05:48 PM
I never did. I just got curious.

MattLaurence
12-16-2017, 08:42 AM
Getting cursed

Kaurkal cursed me so Anulot wont ban me

Garvin Lim
12-18-2017, 09:08 AM
still waiting for a ban tbh

MattLaurence
12-18-2017, 01:22 PM
still waiting for a ban tbh

you can gladly ask em you know

Theyre quite generous, Ubisoft

Eddie Federmeyer
12-21-2017, 05:02 PM
All the people who are weren’t autistic either quit or got banned :(
They quit because they realized how toxic the community is, or they were banned voicing their opinion, which they are entirled to

WhiteLegend
12-25-2017, 09:09 PM
Lol do any of you remember me?

DaCreepah
12-26-2017, 09:49 AM
Lol do any of you remember me?

Hello Old fart.

MattLaurence
12-26-2017, 10:52 AM
movie spoilers128567

Eddie Federmeyer
12-26-2017, 05:36 PM
movie spoilers

I'm glad I saw starwars before resuming my forums reading

Oldsock (IGN)
12-28-2017, 09:12 AM

^ Same here ^

Chibiusa
12-29-2017, 06:28 AM
i didnt get banned, but i did get permanently muted; which, by the way was really fun to find out hAha- mostly because there was no message or warning that had told me i was muted. i had to email support multiple times to even get an answer on what was happening, and their final response was because of my "suicidal tendancies"

they first replied with this, which gave me no information at all- so i had to wait another 24 hours for them to answer. : )))))

overall, it was just a :poop:fest that i got tired of

hAHa dAb oN thE hAters thE fOruMs iS dYing AnYwAys

Bexinator
12-30-2017, 03:01 AM
a "super homophobic" and "nasty" post which was in fact a copypasta

Masqueraded
12-30-2017, 06:17 AM
Ban evading, evidently.

DaCreepah
12-30-2017, 01:17 PM
Posting a Nazi joke.
****ing Sovietnulot banned me for 2 weeks.

MattLaurence
12-30-2017, 02:05 PM
****ing 3rdreich troll alts caused my ban

Idk *** theres no ****ing reason

I emailed support

Why am I always banned during exact holidays

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. im permabanned
now rejoice

Its not like ill be back though
Idk
how to make anotber gmail account

Reverse Polarity
01-18-2018, 11:03 PM
Personally I got banned because of "hakma"

Tia Chớp Thần Công
01-19-2018, 04:33 AM
i didnt get banned, but i did get permanently muted; which, by the way was really fun to find out hAha- mostly because there was no message or warning that had told me i was muted. i had to email support multiple times to even get an answer on what was happening, and their final response was because of my "suicidal tendancies"

they first replied with this, which gave me no information at all- so i had to wait another 24 hours for them to answer. : )))))

overall, it was just a :poop:fest that i got tired of

hAHa dAb oN thE hAters thE fOruMs iS dYing AnYwAys
true. forums is dying but meh, still good to see how it went off

Personally I got banned because of "hakma"

Are they banning people for fun? It looks like it
*edit* I took a closer look at the picture and why it shows Hakma as the username?

Updated
05-30-2018, 07:39 PM
The hell is wrong with the other forums??:confused::confused:

Lollipopper
05-30-2018, 08:29 PM
The hell is wrong with the other forums??:confused::confused:

Community and moderation

michaelhans10
05-31-2018, 04:53 AM

SAME here haha. Tbh sometimes im so tired for the community too

TheArctic
05-31-2018, 02:42 PM
welp, this sucks. Rip 2.5k posts xd. I frickin hate BiteLord smh. He's taking over the growtopia forums with manipulation and deceit. The problem is that it's working since the kids are so young. He's trying to turn himself into a dictator.

Dozzy69
06-03-2018, 12:32 AM
lol^

And damn, didn't think we could still post here, and that yall are unbanned on these accounts. Hello Joshie, Arctic and Tia dude.

EDIT: HahAh *** i dont even remember my acc being like this

TheArctic
06-05-2018, 12:59 AM
lol^

And damn, didn't think we could still post here, and that yall are unbanned on these accounts. Hello Joshie, Arctic and Tia dude.

Well this place ain't run by ubi:poop: so I'm safe here lmao. Also, I'm on the growtopia forums, I'm just under an alt name. And I can't deal with this ban anymore lol.

JOSHIE63
06-05-2018, 03:30 AM
lol^

:wave:

Nice seeing everyone here!

Well this place ain't run by ubi:poop: so I'm safe here lmao. Also, I'm on the growtopia forums, I'm just under an alt name. And I can't deal with this ban anymore lol.

I have no clue why I have not been banned yet. I literally have my identity in my siggy there.

Ban evading using a proxy is pretty OP though.

TheArctic
06-05-2018, 01:06 PM

I have no clue why I have not been banned yet. I literally have my identity in my siggy there.

lmao gg. One of bitelord's henchmen backstabbed me and knows my real identity, yet he still is clueless. It's hilarious lmao

Samify
06-05-2018, 06:20 PM

Anyone banned during the Sethmumu era get a second chance to use the Forum officially again, just not on their main account.

lmao gg. One of bitelord's henchmen backstabbed me and knows my real identity, yet he still is clueless. It's hilarious lmao

I can assume you're ica or CRINJA?

JOSHIE63
06-05-2018, 06:57 PM
Anyone banned during the Sethmumu era get a second chance to use the Forum officially again, just not on their main account.

I was banned by Executie though.

Any yes, he is Ica.

Samify
06-05-2018, 07:00 PM
I was banned by Executie though.

Any yes, he is Ica.

What type of ban? If not a permanent then it doesn't matter, it resets. Not to mention that she has no idea who Joshie63 is since you're from 2014, just like all the new mods on the current Forum, the older ones probably don't care because you don't do anything bad.

JOSHIE63
06-05-2018, 09:57 PM

So, basically for using the word "Jew" not even as an insult.
^
The reason I was banned.

What type of ban? If not a permanent then it doesn't matter, it resets. Not to mention that she has no idea who Joshie63 is since you're from 2014, just like all the new mods on the current Forum, the older ones probably don't care because you don't do anything bad.

That is the same conclusion I have come to. They seem to have have granted amnesty at least for the time being because I am not as disruptive and trashy as some of the newer forumers.

TheArctic
06-06-2018, 11:24 AM

Yeah I'm Ica. Honestly I've given myself away a few times at least and nobody has realized and/or nobody has said anything.
However, Bite hit a new low yesterday. He called me Al qaeda because I don't agree with everything he says. He is so self-centered it hurts my brain.

Samify
06-06-2018, 12:16 PM
Yeah I'm Ica. Honestly I've given myself away a few times at least and nobody has realized and/or nobody has said anything.
However, Bite hit a new low yesterday. He called me Al qaeda because I don't agree with everything he says. He is so self-centered it hurts my brain.

Any time I pull him up on it he just ignores the reply, what's the fun in that? :D

TheArctic
06-06-2018, 01:16 PM
Any time I pull him up on it he just ignores the reply, what's the fun in that? :D

lol ikr. He is just picking and choosing his arguments and he's stubborn as hell. We are getting him down though; I think he's starting to break

JOSHIE63
06-07-2018, 02:01 AM

He ignores it because he knows he has nothing to say. His faulted character has not changed from its incipience; moreover, it is fun picking apart his supporters. Such beguiled souls really need to find any higher purpose than a sad narcissist that is hated by a good seventy-five percent of people.

But I digress, for holding your tongue sometimes is the best option.

lol ikr. He is just picking and choosing his arguments and he's stubborn as hell. We are getting him down though; I think he's starting to break

lol?

It is not a sort of war. Bite was finished months ago before and immediately upon his return. No one holds respect for him anymore, so yes, all attempts at defaming him are Sisyphean. Bite’s speech is barely cogent to begin with, so when he materializes a false vernacular to sound intellectual, you know he is a corned rat.

But as mentioned above, disruptions are not the way to go about it. If Bite (or any of you) want to antoagonize, it should not be on some poor forumer’s thread. I am not dissuading quarrels with him, but make sure they are in the proper context or your points are easily dismissed.

D0GE
06-11-2018, 09:37 AM
I posted a thread containing malicious image code that changed users’ layout to mobile mode and enabled threaded view. Soon after, people started adding it to their signatures and chaos reigned. It was quite childish in my opinion.

Updated
06-11-2018, 01:45 PM
I posted a thread containing malicious image code that changed users’ layout to mobile mode and enabled threaded view. Soon after, people started adding it to their signatures and chaos reigned. It was quite childish in my opinion.
*nostalgia kicks in*

hammerkraz
06-11-2018, 07:32 PM
Does it count if I got muted for calling out Hamumu woops

JOSHIE63
06-12-2018, 01:51 AM

That was a good laugh because very few people knew how to fix it.

But hey, welcome back! I heard you were unbanned, but never saw you around.

Does it count if I got muted for calling out Hamumu woops

Absolutely not! Anyone can get…

*checks running infraction counter*

eighteen infractions from Hamumu! It takes a real delinquent to get banned from the Growtopia Forums (seriously, it is near impossible to get banned there).

holaloh
06-12-2018, 07:48 PM
Not banned but i actually i had a bunch of infractions for swearing