PDA

View Full Version : Lets just talk about our lives

Spyroboy
02-06-2018, 02:55 AM
Now there is a hand full of us here, so we can have p e r s o n a l talks.

Lets just all update each other and each others lives.

For me i had a snow day today, and did nothing

MattLaurence
02-06-2018, 11:30 AM
Bad news: MattLaurence

I became a fugitive from a friend by Kaurkal :cry:

Its kinda sad, I had depression and the forums took it and it also helped me escape reality, and now, :cry:
I feel Ive been deserted, I dont actually believed that it was toxic behaviour, cuz a reason would be typed then.

Oldsock (IGN)
02-06-2018, 11:06 PM
Hmm what's new in our lives... Failed my driving test!

Raqk
02-07-2018, 12:00 AM
Same old same old ;-;

Spyroboy
02-08-2018, 02:31 AM

What did you do?

michaelhans10
02-08-2018, 09:36 AM

Ehmm what happen dude?
God bless you dude.:yeah:

Tempting
02-08-2018, 08:44 PM
Studying for SATs. I'm taking it in May of my sophomore year (this school year), so I need to catch up on the Algebra II material.

dancanban
02-09-2018, 02:08 PM
it was recently the start of year 10 in highschool for me, nothinh much to say as of yet

oh yes, my birthday is 12 days from now. that's something

lucklife
02-10-2018, 06:26 AM
Pretty much just preparing for Chinese new year

Oldsock (IGN)
02-11-2018, 11:20 AM
What did you do?

Ehmm what happen dude?
God bless you dude.:yeah:

Well I had almost passed it, and then right at the end I pulled out in front of oncoming traffic :D Nerves got to me and I acted out of stress - driving examiner slammed on the brakes and that was the end of it. Next test is on the 26th, later this month.

it was recently the start of year 10 in highschool for me, nothinh much to say as of yet

oh yes, my birthday is 12 days from now. that's something

Happy birthday for 11 days from now! And enjoy year 10, year 10-12 are the best years of school.

On the topic of education, not this Monday but next Monday, I'll be starting University!

Raqk
02-11-2018, 02:09 PM
Well I had almost passed it, and then right at the end I pulled out in front of oncoming traffic :D Nerves got to me and I acted out of stress - driving examiner slammed on the brakes and that was the end of it. Next test is on the 26th, later this month.

Happy birthday for 11 days from now! And enjoy year 10, year 10-12 are the best years of school.

On the topic of education, not this Monday but next Monday, I'll be starting University!

Oh hey, what are you going to university for?

Spyroboy
02-11-2018, 08:06 PM
It has been over a week since i was informed i could be punished for bringing cascade pods to school. This is taking too long

I also had back pain and i might be sick from eating popcorn with salt and powdered butter.

February was me to die

Chibiusa
02-12-2018, 08:15 AM
hahahaha stress????

im only a high school junior, but college apps are stressing my out + ib and ap classes

but on the bright side i got one of the lead roles in a school play weee

and ive been more positive towards myself, and have been wearing less makeup lol

i guess my life has been more depressing this year bc mental illness and such, but ive been trying to stay happy towards the future l o l

also ive been procrastinating on my drivers ed LMAO

TheArctic
02-12-2018, 02:07 PM
I got nothing good really. It's just the same old stuff. It's nice to come back on here though

bharathi
02-13-2018, 05:56 AM
Today is my birthday. I love to celebrate it with my friends. Friends are the one who we can rely on. Hoping to achieve my best in this current year.
And also my anniversary is on its way. Am pretty excited on what to gift my husband.

Lollipopper
02-13-2018, 07:37 AM
I made a mallard

Oldsock (IGN)
02-13-2018, 10:21 AM
Today is my birthday. I love to celebrate it with my friends. Friends are the one who we can rely on. Hoping to achieve my best in this current year.
And also my anniversary is on its way. Am pretty excited on what to gift my husband.

Happy Birthday! And Happy Anniversary!

I got nothing good really. It's just the same old stuff. It's nice to come back on here though

Mhm. What's "the same old stuff"? Throw us a line Arctic, share with us :D

I made a mallard

In Growtopia..?

Oh hey, what are you going to university for?

FOR KNOWLEDGE!... Studying Engineering/Maths.

It has been over a week since i was informed i could be punished for bringing cascade pods to school. This is taking too long

I also had back pain and i might be sick from eating popcorn with salt and powdered butter.

February was me to die

Why aren't they allowed?

hahahaha stress????

im only a high school junior, but college apps are stressing my out + ib and ap classes

but on the bright side i got one of the lead roles in a school play weee

and ive been more positive towards myself, and have been wearing less makeup lol

i guess my life has been more depressing this year bc mental illness and such, but ive been trying to stay happy towards the future l o l

also ive been procrastinating on my drivers ed LMAO

Yeah school is far too stressful these days. Good luck on the play! And Congrats on the positive changes! Procrastination is healthy...

TheArctic
02-13-2018, 01:42 PM
Mhm. What's "the same old stuff"? Throw us a line Arctic, share with us :D

Hmm, same old stuff... It consists of stalking the GT forums, and now stalking the RTSoft forums lmao. Plus just playing growtopia non-stop, school, etc.

Oldsock (IGN)
02-13-2018, 02:17 PM
Hmm, same old stuff... It consists of stalking the GT forums, and now stalking the RTSoft forums lmao. Plus just playing growtopia non-stop, school, etc.

Yeah that's pretty much the same schedule I follow, but don't you have specific stuff going on? Like overdue assignments?

Tia Chớp Thần Công
02-13-2018, 02:49 PM
On a lunar new year break. Mostly minecraft cuz im done with gt

I kinda hate the break tho, I want to see my friends again. All of them is either with family, some of them go back to their hometown where no wifi can be seen

Spyroboy
02-13-2018, 08:02 PM
To oldsock. Its just soap, so i assumed they were, so i brought them. Now i think the police might be coming for an assembly on friday because of it... 2 WEEKS AFTER. I STILL DONT KNOW IF IM IN TROUBLE

Lollipopper
02-14-2018, 11:17 AM
In Growtopia..?

It's part of my arts class.
Also I've been trying to learn how to produce music for a while

TheArctic
02-14-2018, 12:51 PM
Yeah that's pretty much the same schedule I follow, but don't you have specific stuff going on? Like overdue assignments?

I bombed an audition I had for my Choir class, that's something lmao.

dancanban
02-16-2018, 05:02 PM

Whew, got any samples I can listen to?

Also thanks Oldsock, and good luck with your studies. :o

Oldsock (IGN)
02-17-2018, 02:43 AM
On a lunar new year break. Mostly minecraft cuz im done with gt

I kinda hate the break tho, I want to see my friends again. All of them is either with family, some of them go back to their hometown where no wifi can be seen

I wish my country had a lunar new year break :( And I can't commit myself to minecraft, it's just too hard :P

It's a pity but you'll see them again soon, just enjoy the break :P

To oldsock. Its just soap, so i assumed they were, so i brought them. Now i think the police might be coming for an assembly on friday because of it... 2 WEEKS AFTER. I STILL DONT KNOW IF IM IN TROUBLE

Wow, that sounds intense. Keep us updated :P Also I saw your green icon (meaning you're online) when I was replying to this.

Wow, I never knew you had so much artistic ability o.o you should make a sock... And compose an epic ballad about socks...

I bombed an audition I had for my Choir class, that's something lmao.

O.o what happened? Any chances to redeem yourself?

Ya moom, I wanna listen too.

And npnp and tyty, replied to these while taking a break from the work :P

Raqk
02-19-2018, 01:49 PM
I wish my country had a lunar new year break :( And I can't commit myself to minecraft, it's just too hard :P

Welp, I’ve spent over 24 hours on this Minecraft server in the last week. Skyblock, if anyone cares. The server just reset like a week ago as well, so it’s the prefect opportunity to hop on. Somehow I managed to get the second ranking island by buying a bunch of iron blocks and placing them everywhere. I have no idea what I’m doing ;-;

Would be fun if you or anyone else wanted to hop on. I can invite seven people to my island. It’s pretty crappy, so I don’t really care if you know what you’re doing or are at all active. Just kind of boring playing by myself...

TheArctic
02-19-2018, 01:50 PM
O.o what happened? Any chances to redeem yourself?

Eh, I guess I didn't do as bad as I thought. Or so my teacher says. The audition is already done, so there isn't anything I can do. Results come out soon, so I guess we'll see.

Spyroboy
02-22-2018, 02:29 AM
Old news. But im not in trouble with the soap crap. (I know since a cop came for an assembly and didn't mention anything. So yeah im in the clear.

Anyways yeah... were doing shooter training i think next week. We get to attack now.

Also... not to be rude but, who stills plays minecraft? Like online in a server

Choir was something my teachers said i should do. But im not doing it. Especially not at the age where when ever i need to make my voice higher it comes out as a screech. I hope you get in TheArctic

Oldsock (IGN)
02-22-2018, 03:08 AM
Welp, I’ve spent over 24 hours on this Minecraft server in the last week. Skyblock, if anyone cares. The server just reset like a week ago as well, so it’s the prefect opportunity to hop on. Somehow I managed to get the second ranking island by buying a bunch of iron blocks and placing them everywhere. I have no idea what I’m doing ;-;

Would be fun if you or anyone else wanted to hop on. I can invite seven people to my island. It’s pretty crappy, so I don’t really care if you know what you’re doing or are at all active. Just kind of boring playing by myself...

I think the last time I played minecraft I installed a heap of mods, so I think there might be a few issues with me joining the server(?)

Eh, I guess I didn't do as bad as I thought. Or so my teacher says. The audition is already done, so there isn't anything I can do. Results come out soon, so I guess we'll see.

That's good news from your teacher, best of luck with your results!

Old news. But im not in trouble with the soap crap. (I know since a cop came for an assembly and didn't mention anything. So yeah im in the clear.

Anyways yeah... were doing shooter training i think next week. We get to attack now.

Choir was something my teachers said i should do. But im not doing it. Especially not at the age where when ever i need to make my voice higher it comes out as a screech. I hope you get in TheArctic

Congrats on the soap front and have fun with the shooter training o.o

Choir is something noone has ever and will ever recommend for me. The simplest way to explain my voice is "monotone".

bharathi
02-22-2018, 07:00 AM
[QUOTE=Oldsock (IGN);2537697]Happy Birthday! And Happy Anniversary!

Thank you so much. Its my pleasure to be in this forum. Had a great day and we enjoyed a lot. It was not just an other day. It was a memorable one.
Feeling grateful for your wish. Thanks once again.

A friend is the one, who is always there for you every time you need him. A friend who is always with you whenever you need his attention. Friend is a most valued possession in our lives.

Raqk
02-22-2018, 09:32 PM

Hypixel has 23,940 people on right now. That’s just one server. Probably the most popular, but still. So, like a lot? What’s wrong with servers?

I think the last time I played minecraft I installed a heap of mods, so I think there might be a few issues with me joining the server(?)

There’s a new minecraft client that allows you to easily switch versions. Sort of like Magic, technic, or feed the beast launchers, if you’ve ever used any of those.

I didn’t really expect anyone to be interested though, just figured it’d be worth a shot....

Lollipopper
02-24-2018, 09:17 AM
I think (s)he intended you to sing from lower frequency

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, I never knew you had so much artistic ability o.o you should make a sock... And compose an epic ballad about socks...

Ya moom, I wanna listen too.

I haven't really made anything proper as every time I try, I just end up messing with the synthesizer instead of actually producing anything.

Maybe I should become a noise music artist?

Tia Chớp Thần Công
02-25-2018, 07:09 PM

It's a pity but you'll see them again soon, just enjoy the break :P
You will commit yourself to minecraft if you live in a country that have no steam cards what so ever. I want to try stuff on steam but trying to add funds to my steam wallet is just as hard as playing gt without wls

Oldsock (IGN)
02-26-2018, 04:00 AM
Happy Birthday! And Happy Anniversary!

Thank you so much. Its my pleasure to be in this forum. Had a great day and we enjoyed a lot. It was not just an other day. It was a memorable one.
Feeling grateful for your wish. Thanks once again.

A friend is the one, who is always there for you every time you need him. A friend who is always with you whenever you need his attention. Friend is a most valued possession in our lives.

Yes, life would be much harder without the people who support us.

Hypixel has 23,940 people on right now. That’s just one server. Probably the most popular, but still. So, like a lot? What’s wrong with servers?

There’s a new minecraft client that allows you to easily switch versions. Sort of like Magic, technic, or feed the beast launchers, if you’ve ever used any of those.

I didn’t really expect anyone to be interested though, just figured it’d be worth a shot....

While there's still a fair amount who play minecraft, the downfall to it is that they're all probably around the age of 12. And if you have anymore information on the thingy you were mentioning it would be much appreciated; I'm used to FTB.

I haven't really made anything proper as every time I try, I just end up messing with the synthesizer instead of actually producing anything.

Maybe I should become a noise music artist?

Is noise music a thing?

You will commit yourself to minecraft if you live in a country that have no steam cards what so ever. I want to try stuff on steam but trying to add funds to my steam wallet is just as hard as playing gt without wls

Ah, must suck, I guess there are downsides to lunar new year break.

~~~

Also just an update, passed my driving test today! Got my P-Plates!

Raqk
02-26-2018, 09:17 PM
While there's still a fair amount who play minecraft, the downfall to it is that they're all probably around the age of 12. And if you have anymore information on the thingy you were mentioning it would be much appreciated; I'm used to FTB.

Aren’t most people on any online games twelve? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, it’s the new official launcher. It came out like a year ago. Looking into it, I guess the old launcher actually had the profile switching as well(?), now it’s just... easier to use or something. But yeah, I don’t think a modded game would be much a problem.

Tempting
02-28-2018, 12:19 AM
I just took a practice SAT and I got a 1390, so that's pretty nice. 3 months until the real deal.

Raqk
02-28-2018, 02:18 AM
I just took a practice SAT and I got a 1390, so that's pretty nice. 3 months until the real deal.

Holy crap, that's really good. Good luck on the actual thing.

Tempting
02-28-2018, 09:24 PM
Holy crap, that's really good. Good luck on the actual thing.

Thanks, I plan on practicing a lot for it. I'm aiming for a 1500 or above, and something more like a perfect score for the SAT in August.

xFloat
03-01-2018, 03:34 AM
I’m feeling extremely nostalgic right now

Mrs.TommoSwag
03-03-2018, 02:18 AM
I’m doing alright, I guess I can call it that.
It’s... more of an up and down slope of feeling down in the dumps and feeling elated because someone very dear to me talks to me. It makes me feel blessed lolol
Today it rained. I was happy about that, rain is calming to me -w-.
I also kinda got sad because the thought of not being able to say goodbye to my friends in these forums hangs around in my head every other day. This forum is dead, and I accept that, but I regret not being able to recover my password fast enough, and therefore, losing contact with everyone. Ahh;;;

Amity
03-04-2018, 04:34 PM
Doing alright, somewhat alright; i have my DSD I exam in a week and I at first had plans for studying, but I then randomly bought plane tickets to Tenerife, but all hope is not all lost, for I still have a week left and I’m going back tomorrow, thus I have some time.

Tempting
03-04-2018, 07:36 PM
Doing alright, somewhat alright; i have my DSD I exam in a week and I at first had plans for studying, but I then randomly bought plane tickets to Tenerife, but all hope is not all lost, for I still have a week left and I’m going back tomorrow, thus I have some time.

How do you 'randomly buy plane tickets'?

Shayne Miller
03-20-2018, 05:52 PM

I learned to do my first skateboard trick today and it was an ollie :D super excited to try more...

Lollipopper
03-23-2018, 08:39 PM
I learned to do my first skateboard trick today and it was an ollie :D super excited to try more...
Learning other tricks will be easier as they usually have the same structure and some variation

Reverse Polarity
03-29-2018, 02:50 PM
Have a test next block, after lunch.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
04-13-2018, 03:46 AM
Well, I'm failling Algebra 1 and Weightlifting, and I'm probably going to be held back in 9th grade. Everything else is pretty good, I guess.

Oh, I also smoked my first (and last) cigarette yesterday.

Raqk
04-14-2018, 04:56 PM
Well, I'm failling Algebra 1 and Weightlifting, and I'm probably going to be held back in 9th grade. Everything else is pretty good, I guess.

Man, math is hard, but how do you fail weights?

D0GE
04-15-2018, 11:33 AM
I'm doing pretty bad in my academics lately.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
04-15-2018, 05:21 PM
Man, math is hard, but how do you fail weights?

Not dressing out.

Spyroboy
04-16-2018, 02:30 AM
Woah you guys still use this thread? Wow. Ok quick update.

1. Idk if i cleared this up, the whole tide pod thing in February was all good. Im in no trouble

2. Currently in my last quarter of school... 40 more days...

3. Started testing.

4. I have to learn how to animate for art... dont ask.

5. Birthday is coming up and im spending it at my dads since its his weekend. He things he is still a little kid so he is having a "party" for me. Which i hate since i dont like having parties like that.

6. Just saw ready player one and thats one of my new favorite movies. Planning to read the book.

7. I was sick my whole spring break. I love my body.

8. Woomy

TheArctic
04-16-2018, 12:41 PM

Oh, I also smoked my first (and last) cigarette yesterday.

no juul in my school ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
04-18-2018, 11:38 PM
no juul in my school ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Juuls are lame.

Spyroboy
04-20-2018, 10:38 AM
Juuls are for the weak

Tenshi
04-22-2018, 10:54 AM
Just Chillin

Raqk
05-27-2018, 01:36 PM
Last friday was my last day of high school.