PDA

View Full Version : Goshhh

BlackIce
09-17-2018, 08:37 PM
Looking back at this... So many memories..
So nostalgic.

Raqk
09-17-2018, 09:31 PM
Stop cluttering our discussion forums with memories of the past. Talk more about the now.

t. Avid Bathroom Teacher fan looking to having some actual quality discussion.

BlackIce
09-18-2018, 10:03 AM
Stop cluttering our discussion forums with memories of the past. Talk more about the now.

t. Avid Bathroom Teacher fan looking to having some actual quality discussion.

I may say anything here as long as it isn't harming anyone.

Raqk
09-18-2018, 11:15 AM
I may say anything here as long as it isn't harming anyone.

It's harming the user experience. People don't come here to see the same exact thing posted all day everyday.

>the forums once were
They still are.

BlackIce
09-18-2018, 12:20 PM
It's harming the user experience. People don't come here to see the same exact thing posted all day everyday.

>the forums once were
They still are.

Lol?

Wanna play like that?
Ok, you are hurting my feelings. Now stop this!!!!!!!

Raqk
09-18-2018, 01:38 PM
Lol?

Wanna play like that?
Ok, you are hurting my feelings. Now stop this!!!!!!!

I never said people can post anything they want as long as they weren't hurting anyone. I was just pointing out you are a hypocrite. I never imposed those rules upon myself.

BlackIce
09-18-2018, 01:39 PM
I never said people can post anything they want as long as they weren't hurting anyone. I was just pointing out you are a hypocrite. I never imposed those rules upon myself.

How come that I am a hypocrite

Raqk
09-18-2018, 01:40 PM
How come that I am a hypocrite

Says not to harm people
Harms forum

BlackIce
09-18-2018, 01:57 PM
Says not to harm people
Harms forum

1. Saying that this place is nostalgic isn't bad..
2. People and forum are two completely different things.

Raqk
09-18-2018, 02:25 PM
1. Saying that this place is nostalgic isn't bad..
2. People and forum are two completely different things.

1. It is bad when it is actually posted every other day
2. Harming a forum negatively effects the users.

BlackIce
09-18-2018, 02:27 PM
1. It is bad when it is actually posted every other day
2. Harming a forum negatively effects the users.

Oo every other day! *Looks around*. Sees 4 other posts not related to Growtopia
It's affect but ok

Raqk
09-18-2018, 02:36 PM
Oo every other day! *Looks around*. Sees 4 other post not related to Growtopia
It's affect but ok

Are you actually blind?

Also, uses Oo, asteriks, skips periods, doesn't write out the four, generally very bad grammar. Mentioning incorrect, albeit completely understandable, language as a means to distract from the argument. Or perhaps you are just getting at my language to be a jerk?

BlackIce
09-18-2018, 03:12 PM
Are you actually blind?

Also, uses Oo, asteriks, skips periods, doesn't write out the four, generally very bad grammar. Mentioning incorrect, albeit completely understandable, language as a means to distract from the argument. Or perhaps you are just getting at my language to be a jerk?
Oh sorry mr. Grammar Nazi. Sorry that I couldn't get on your level of English.

And don't forget the fact that you started all of this. I only said that this is nostalgic but oh no! Mr. Grammar Nazi lurks and immediately strikes again! Why? Because it is apparently a problem to express my opinion. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Raqk
09-18-2018, 03:30 PM
Oh sorry mr. Grammar Nazi. Sorry that I couldn't get on your level of English.

And don't forget the fact that you started all of this. I only said that this is nostalgic but oh no! Mr. Grammar Nazi lurks and immediately strikes again! Why? Because it is apparently a problem to express my opinion. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Calling me a grammar nazi when you were the one picking at my incorrect language. You are actually hilarious. Was just pointing out once again how hypocritcal you are. I don't actually care about your grammar.

It is not a problem to express your opinion. Go for it. I'm just saying it is annoying. And it is. Especially when your opinion is the only opinion anyone ever posts on here. What is the point? What did you expect?

>this place is nostalgic
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree

If you want to be able to express your opinion, expect others to express theirs. That's all my first post was doing. And if you couldn't tell, it was largely a joke. However it is also something that largely bothers me. I didn't think I would need to apply my "It's a joke" signature here as well...

BlackIce
09-18-2018, 03:50 PM
Calling me a grammar nazi when you were the one picking at my incorrect language. You are actually hilarious. Was just pointing out once again how hypocritcal you are. I don't actually care about your grammar.

It is not a problem to express your opinion. Go for it. I'm just saying it is annoying. And it is. Especially when your opinion is the only opinion anyone ever posts on here. What is the point? What did you expect?

>this place is nostalgic
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree

If you want to be able to express your opinion, expect others to express theirs. That's all my first post was doing. And if you couldn't tell, it was largely a joke. However it is also something that largely bothers me. I didn't think I would need to apply my "It's a joke" signature here as well...

generally very bad grammar.

Sigh.....

And how can "stop cluttering.....talk more about now" be a joke?

KittenMH
09-18-2018, 03:53 PM

>this place is nostalgic
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree
>i agree

shut up lol

Raqk
09-18-2018, 03:57 PM
Sigh.....

And how can "stop cluttering.....talk more about now" be a joke?

That was part of my demonstrating you being a hypocrite. I don't care that you have bad grammar, just pointing it out as part of my demonstration.

Also, that wasn't the only part of my first post. Quality discussion is something I would like to see, but it's not going to happen and I do not expect it to. Especially not about Bathroom Teacher.

- - - Updated - - -

shut up lol

Thank you for your opinion. :hat: It means more to me than most any other post in this thread including my own.

BlackIce
09-18-2018, 04:07 PM
That was part of my demonstrating you being a hypocrite. I don't care that you have bad grammar, just pointing it out as part of my demonstration.

Also, that wasn't the only part of my first post. Quality discussion is something I would like to see, but it's not going to happen and I do not expect it to. Especially not about Bathroom Teacher.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for your opinion. :hat: It means more to me than most any other post in this thread including my own.

So just to summarise what you said. I am "harming" the forums by saying that this is nostalgic and you said that I am a hypocrite. Ok wow. There is literally no problem with that.

Raqk
09-18-2018, 04:09 PM
So just to summarise what you said. I am "harming" the forums by saying that this is nostalgic and you said that I am a hypocrite. Ok wow. There is literally no problem with that.

You are harming the forums by repeating a notion that has already been stated countless times without adding anything meaningful yourself.

BlackIce
09-18-2018, 04:13 PM
You are harming the forums by repeating a notion that has already been stated countless times without adding anything meaningful yourself.

You are harming the forums by posting useless replies.

holaloh
09-18-2018, 04:15 PM
And whats wrong about blackice missing this place, if theres nothing to do about it now, if you dont like him ignore it

KittenMH
09-18-2018, 04:17 PM

i hope you spill spaghettios on ur shoes

Raqk
09-18-2018, 04:25 PM
And whats wrong about blackice missing this place, if theres nothing to do about it now, if you dont like him ignore it

I already explained that. I never said I did not like him. Likewise he could have ignored my response.

- - - Updated - - -

You are harming the forums by posting useless replies.

I am trying to encourage people like you to not harm the forums. It may not work, but obviously you care enough about the replies to at least reply back. I wouldn't call that entirely useless.

- - - Updated - - -

i hope you spill spaghettios on ur shoes

Thanks.

KittenMH
09-18-2018, 04:29 PM
Thanks.

u ok man? maybe i was a little harsh. im really sorry..spaghettios r nothing to joke about ;(

Raqk
09-18-2018, 06:18 PM
u ok man? maybe i was a little harsh. im really sorry..spaghettios r nothing to joke about ;(

Thanks for the concern :hug: spaghettios are indeed nothing to joke about, but I forgive you.

BlackIce
09-19-2018, 06:08 AM
Thanks for the concern :hug: spaghettios are indeed nothing to joke about, but I forgive you.

But now I hope that you will spill spaghettios on your shoes:crazy:

Raqk
09-19-2018, 06:18 AM
But now I hope that you will spill spaghettios on your shoes:crazy:

How rude.