PDA

View Full Version : Posts approval - why did it occur?

Silhouette
10-13-2013, 07:24 AM
Hey guys :),

I've posted a couple of times in the Growtopia forums and then suddenly today, one of my posts required "moderator" approval. Why is that?

I did have some links I placed in there, but they were related. Could it be that I got suspected of spam or some auto spam detector?

I tried checking the FAQ, but it didn't say anything there.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

Bob Will
10-13-2013, 07:37 AM
Hey guys :),

I've posted a couple of times in the Growtopia forums and then suddenly today, one of my posts required "moderator" approval. Why is that?

I did have some links I placed in there, but they were related. Could it be that I got suspected of spam or some auto spam detector?

I tried checking the FAQ, but it didn't say anything there.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any help will be appreciated, thanks!
I would assume it was a spam detector or it could be something else if needed contact support@growtopiagame.com

Silhouette
10-13-2013, 07:49 AM
I would assume it was a spam detector or it could be something else if needed contact support@growtopiagame.com

There's a difference between forum and the game. That email only applies to Growtopia, not the forum as the forum also applies to Tanked, Dinked and other games.

It's not really urgent so I guess I'll wait for a moderator or developer to respond. Thanks for your help anyways :)