PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Cats- The new clans

BethanyFuturama
10-13-2013, 07:37 PM
This is a fan story. Not a real thing.
Arrowkit awoke at dawn on a cold day. Leafbare was coming soon, and everyone needed to prepare. Today was a big day for Arrowkit, though, as she was six moons. She could begin her training as an apprentice today! And she would get the best mentor ever. The leader of EnderClan, Emeraldstar. It would be hard to believe that this kit would get the best mentor ever. This mentor would train her to be the best warrior ever when it happened. Arrowkit and Lazulikit yawned and padded out of the nursery. “Can’t you believe it, Lazulikit?” mewled Arrowkit. “We’re going to become apprentices today!” Lazulikit meowed back, “Yeah, Arrowkit, but you get Emeraldstar as your mentor. I only get to have Diamondstripe.” Lazulikit had to admit that Diamondstripe was a pretty good warrior, but having Emeraldstar as a mentor seemed a lot better. They strode into Emeraldstar’s den to get accepted into the clan as apprentices. When they got in, Emeraldstar meowed, “Alright, girls. Come forward. Lazulikit, until you are a full-fledged warrior, you will be known as Lazulipaw! As for you, Arrowkit, until you are a full-fledged warrior, you will be known as Arrowpaw!” The proud apprentices began to leave, when Emeraldstar meowed to Arrowpaw. “Arrowpaw, don’t forget, meet me here at sunhigh to begin training!” Arrowpaw mewed, “Don’t worry, Emeraldstar! I’ll make sure that I’m not late!”
A few minutes before sunhigh, Arrowpaw went off to make sure that she wasn’t late to begin training with Emeraldstar. She strode in at exactly sunhigh. “Arrowpaw,” meowed Emeraldstar, “You are exactly on time! Shall we practice with hunting for the clan?” They strode out and hunted. It was a lot of work, but there was one rule in the Warrior Code that everyone knew. The clan comes first. They knew that you weren’t allowed to snack on what you caught during hunting. So, knowing that, they went out to find something to put in the fresh-kill pile. Emeraldstar demonstrated for Arrowpaw with a mouse. First, Emeraldstar showed her how to stalk prey so that they wouldn’t notice her. Then, she demonstrated how to pounce on pray at the last second so that the mouse or other prey wouldn’t see her. “Now, Arrowpaw,” meowed Emeraldstar, “You try on this mouse.” Arrowpaw stalked the pray. She pounced on it. She proudly carried it over to Emeraldstar, but it began to rain. “I should have sensed a storm.” Meowed Emeraldstar, “You should probably get to the apprentice den.” Arrowpaw grinned at Emeraldstar after hearing the words ‘apprentice den’. However, knowing that she could catch cold, she ran to her den, avoiding eating the prey that she caught on the way, although she was very hungry. She jumped into her den, and she saw Lazulipaw right away. Lazulipaw asked, “How was training with Emeraldstar?” “Great,” mewled Arrowpaw, “She’s a great mentor. She taught me how to catch prey! I dropped the mouse that I caught in the fresh-kill pile. So, Lazulipaw how was your training?” Lazulipaw meowed, “Pretty good. I also learned how to catch prey. Diamondstripe is a pretty good mentor. I think that she’s pretty cool.” Arrowpaw looked at the sky and said, “The sun is setting. We should be getting to sleep. Remember; wake up at dawn for training tomorrow!”
Arrowpaw awoke and looked up at the sky. She yawned and went to wake up Lazulipaw. However, Lazulipaw must have awoke already. Oh well, thought Arrowpaw. She padded off to Emeraldstar’s den to begin training. Emeraldstar said, “Good morning! Let us begin training!” They went out into the woods to hunt. Arrowpaw and Emeraldstar were really getting it. They got a lot of fresh-kill. Suddenly, a CreeperClan cat came out. Arrowpaw pounced at it. After the fight, the CreeperClan warrior left, knowing that EnderClan can’t be defeated. However, Arrowpaw had some minor cuts on her after the fight. Emeraldstar meowed, “I will take you to Goldenleaf, the clan’s medicine cat. She will know how to heal those wounds.” Emeraldstar led the way to Goldenleaf’s den. Goldenleaf calmly asked, “What has happened here?” Arrowpaw explained what had happened, and Goldenleaf chewed some herbs up and spat them onto Arrowpaw’s cuts. Arrowpaw walked away. By the time she got out, it was sunhigh. Her stomach was growling, but she knew that the clan came first. She went out to hunt some more, when Emeraldstar said, “Why don’t you grab some fresh-kill to bring back to your den? I will finish the hunting.” Arrowpaw walked over and grabbed a fat mouse and brought it to her den. She grabbed another one and brought it back. That should be enough to feed 5 kits. Suddenly, they heard an outsider. Another apprentice, Redstonepaw, mewled, “Kittypet!” Kittypets should not be in their clan. Emeraldstar came out and said, “Quit your hissing! A kittypet could possibly become a fine warrior.” Emeraldstar accepted the kittypet as an apprentice.
Arrowpaw couldn’t believe it! One more mouth to feed! Emeraldstar meowed, “Until she is a full-fledged warrior, this kit will be known as Midpaw, in honor of her black pelt!” “Ugh,” whispered Bellpaw, “Why would Emeraldstar accept a kittypet into the clan?” Everyone in the clan knew that once a kittypet, always a kittypet. Aurapaw mewled, “Do not tell me we have to share a den with a kittypet.” Everyone ordered Midpaw to sleep on the other side of the den. Emeraldstar announced, “Midpaw’s mentor will be Emberfang!” Emberfang walked up and ordered Midpaw to come with her to begin training. Arrowpaw mewed, “Hey, have any of you seen my sister, Lazulipaw?” At that moment, Lazulipaw walked through the door of the den, and she was covered with wounds. She said, “I came out of the den at moonhigh to stretch, and an AuroraClan warrior attacked me. I ran to Goldenleaf’s den and I was ordered to stay there until she allowed me to go. My wounds were bad.” Arrowpaw examined her sister’s wounds. They did look like they were awful at one point, but they were better now. Arrowpaw meowed, “Lazulipaw, Emeraldstar accepted a kittypet into the clan.” Lazulipaw mewled, “Wow. I can’t believe it. Hey, is this fresh-kill for us?” Arrowpaw nodded. The hungry apprentices enjoyed their fat mice.
Arrowpaw sat down and watched the sunset. She was tired, but not ready to go to sleep. Not yet, anyway. As soon as the moon began to rise, though, Arrowpaw began to doze. She strode off into the den so that she wouldn’t be at risk of being attacked by another warrior. Midpaw walked in holding something. All the other apprentices turned their heads to see what it was she was carrying. It was a huge mouse! She dropped it and ordered them not to eat it. She left and came back with another huge mouse. She ordered them not to eat that until she came back again. This time, she came back with a fat fish. Arrowpaw licked her lips. Midpaw said, “There. We can have a moonhigh feast.” All 6 apprentices chowed down and enjoyed their meal. Arrowpaw asked, “Are we allowed to be eating this late?” Midpaw nodded, as she was chewing on a piece of fish. The feast really filled them up, and they fell asleep right away afterwards. Arrowpaw was feeling so generous after the feast that she did not force Midpaw to sleep on the other side of the den.
Dawn came, but Emeraldstar did not order the apprentices to wake up until sunhigh. They were going to go on a long journey to practice for when an apprentice may one day become a leader. Arrowpaw smiled. She wanted to become a leader one day and be known as Arrowstar. A couple of minutes before absolute sunhigh, Arrowpaw awoke. She went to wake up the rest. They walked into Emeraldstar’s den to let her know that they were ready. Emeraldstar ordered them to go to Goldenleaf’s den to get herbs. The herbs that they were going to eat would help so that they wouldn’t get hungry for many hours. When they walked in, the herbs were already set up for them. Goldenleaf said, “Eat them.” The six apprentices did as they were told. The herbs tasted bitter. Each one of the apprentices screwed up their faces in response to the bitter herbs. Goldenleaf calmly said, “These herbs may be bitter, but you will not feel hungry for quite some time.” The apprentices hoped that Goldenleaf was right.
After several hours of walking, the cats could smell prey. It was a good thing that they had already filled their stomachs with those herbs. They were bitter, but they really did work. They had made it to the moonstone at sunset. Emeraldstar told them that they had to journey back to the clan, and we should be there no later than moonhigh. They turned around and went back. When the moon had risen, they began to feel hungry. Emeraldstar meowed, “I know that you are hungry, but we will be home soon. I can smell our clan on the trail.” An hour after moonhigh, they arrived in the hunting grounds of EnderClan. Emeraldstar dropped some fresh-kill off in the apprentice den. They ate up and went to sleep.
At dawn, the apprentices awoke. Arrowpaw went off to catch some prey. She jumped in the lake and caught some fish. Emeraldstar woke up and walked over to the fresh-kill pile while Arrowpaw was dropping off a fish. Emeraldstar said, “This is amazing! If you keep this great work up, everyone will have a feast at sunhigh! Arrowpaw proudly smiled and went to catch more fish. Eventually, she needed a drink. You can’t bring back water, so Arrowpaw took a drink from the lake. At sunhigh, there were 20 fish in the pile. Arrowpaw was ordered to carry back 3 for the apprentices. Each apprentice could have one bite out of a fish they picked. The other bite would go to a different apprentice. Afterwards, they laid down and took a nap.
A little before sunset, Arrowpaw awoke. She strode off to go to Emeraldstar’s den. Emeraldstar said, “Go fetch 2 fish for your den. You need a snack. Everyone gets 1 bite only.” Arrowpaw did as she was told. When she arrived back, the other apprentices kept on hassling her on where she had been. “Never mind that,” mewed Arrowpaw, “Don’t eat this fish until I get back!” Arrowpaw left and got one more fish to bring to her especially needy friends. As soon as she got back, all the other apprentices asked, “Can we eat them now?” Arrowpaw nodded her head and said, “Pick 2 other people to share a fish with, and I am an option.” Redstonepaw and Lazulipaw walked over to Arrowpaw. Aurapaw and Midpaw walked over to Bellpaw. Arrowpaw said, “One bite each, got it?” The others nodded their heads. Arrowpaw smiled and had her bite. She fell asleep afterwards.
Arrowpaw awoke that morning to a blanket of snow covering the ground. Leafbare has come, thought Arrowpaw. She stepped out of the den onto the cold snow. Suddenly, Emeraldstar walked by. She said, “Arrowpaw! Your bravery is strong, especially stepping out into the snow on the first day of Leafbare!” Arrowpaw smiled at this remark. Arrowpaw was barely able to find any prey. However, Emeraldstar had caught 100 fish over a period of 6 hours last night. Arrowpaw was ordered to take 20 back to the den, in case they weren't able to get any prey for a while. For now, they were ordered to live off of 2 fish a day. Luckily, these fish were plump. Also, Goldenleaf had about a year’s supply of those bitter herbs. If they ran out of fish, they could get 100 herbs from Goldenleaf. This season of Leafbare was going to be good.
1 moon had passed since Leafbare had begun. Emeraldstar came into the apprentice den. She said, “Arrowpaw, come with me.” This can’t be good, thought Arrowpaw. Arrowpaw walked into Emeraldstar’s den. Emeraldstar said, “Arrowpaw, in this past moon, you have proven to me that you have what it takes to be a warrior. Do you think that you can handle it?” Arrowpaw smiled and nodded her head. Emeraldstar meowed, “Well then, you shall now be known as Arrowfang!” Arrowfang smiled proudly and walked out… into the Warriors den.
~The End
Here's a drawing! I used a base from DA, but I can't remember who made it. 16012
The gray cat is Emeraldstar and the brown kit is Arrowpaw/Arrowfang.

l0l
10-14-2013, 12:11 AM
This is a fan story. Not a real thing.
Arrowkit awoke at dawn on a cold day. Leafbare was coming soon, and everyone needed to prepare. Today was a big day for Arrowkit, though, as she was six moons. She could begin her training as an apprentice today! And she would get the best mentor ever. The leader of EnderClan, Emeraldstar. It would be hard to believe that this kit would get the best mentor ever. This mentor would train her to be the best warrior ever when it happened. Arrowkit and Lazulikit yawned and padded out of the nursery. “Can’t you believe it, Lazulikit?” mewled Arrowkit. “We’re going to become apprentices today!” Lazulikit meowed back, “Yeah, Arrowkit, but you get Emeraldstar as your mentor. I only get to have Diamondstripe.” Lazulikit had to admit that Diamondstripe was a pretty good warrior, but having Emeraldstar as a mentor seemed a lot better. They strode into Emeraldstar’s den to get accepted into the clan as apprentices. When they got in, Emeraldstar meowed, “Alright, girls. Come forward. Lazulikit, until you are a full-fledged warrior, you will be known as Lazulipaw! As for you, Arrowkit, until you are a full-fledged warrior, you will be known as Arrowpaw!” The proud apprentices began to leave, when Emeraldstar meowed to Arrowpaw. “Arrowpaw, don’t forget, meet me here at sunhigh to begin training!” Arrowpaw mewed, “Don’t worry, Emeraldstar! I’ll make sure that I’m not late!”
A few minutes before sunhigh, Arrowpaw went off to make sure that she wasn’t late to begin training with Emeraldstar. She strode in at exactly sunhigh. “Arrowpaw,” meowed Emeraldstar, “You are exactly on time! Shall we practice with hunting for the clan?” They strode out and hunted. It was a lot of work, but there was one rule in the Warrior Code that everyone knew. The clan comes first. They knew that you weren’t allowed to snack on what you caught during hunting. So, knowing that, they went out to find something to put in the fresh-kill pile. Emeraldstar demonstrated for Arrowpaw with a mouse. First, Emeraldstar showed her how to stalk prey so that they wouldn’t notice her. Then, she demonstrated how to pounce on pray at the last second so that the mouse or other prey wouldn’t see her. “Now, Arrowpaw,” meowed Emeraldstar, “You try on this mouse.” Arrowpaw stalked the pray. She pounced on it. She proudly carried it over to Emeraldstar, but it began to rain. “I should have sensed a storm.” Meowed Emeraldstar, “You should probably get to the apprentice den.” Arrowpaw grinned at Emeraldstar after hearing the words ‘apprentice den’. However, knowing that she could catch cold, she ran to her den, avoiding eating the prey that she caught on the way, although she was very hungry. She jumped into her den, and she saw Lazulipaw right away. Lazulipaw asked, “How was training with Emeraldstar?” “Great,” mewled Arrowpaw, “She’s a great mentor. She taught me how to catch prey! I dropped the mouse that I caught in the fresh-kill pile. So, Lazulipaw how was your training?” Lazulipaw meowed, “Pretty good. I also learned how to catch prey. Diamondstripe is a pretty good mentor. I think that she’s pretty cool.” Arrowpaw looked at the sky and said, “The sun is setting. We should be getting to sleep. Remember; wake up at dawn for training tomorrow!”
Arrowpaw awoke and looked up at the sky. She yawned and went to wake up Lazulipaw. However, Lazulipaw must have awoke already. Oh well, thought Arrowpaw. She padded off to Emeraldstar’s den to begin training. Emeraldstar said, “Good morning! Let us begin training!” They went out into the woods to hunt. Arrowpaw and Emeraldstar were really getting it. They got a lot of fresh-kill. Suddenly, a CreeperClan cat came out. Arrowpaw pounced at it. After the fight, the CreeperClan warrior left, knowing that EnderClan can’t be defeated. However, Arrowpaw had some minor cuts on her after the fight. Emeraldstar meowed, “I will take you to Goldenleaf, the clan’s medicine cat. She will know how to heal those wounds.” Emeraldstar led the way to Goldenleaf’s den. Goldenleaf calmly asked, “What has happened here?” Arrowpaw explained what had happened, and Goldenleaf chewed some herbs up and spat them onto Arrowpaw’s cuts. Arrowpaw walked away. By the time she got out, it was sunhigh. Her stomach was growling, but she knew that the clan came first. She went out to hunt some more, when Emeraldstar said, “Why don’t you grab some fresh-kill to bring back to your den? I will finish the hunting.” Arrowpaw walked over and grabbed a fat mouse and brought it to her den. She grabbed another one and brought it back. That should be enough to feed 5 kits. Suddenly, they heard an outsider. Another apprentice, Redstonepaw, mewled, “Kittypet!” Kittypets should not be in their clan. Emeraldstar came out and said, “Quit your hissing! A kittypet could possibly become a fine warrior.” Emeraldstar accepted the kittypet as an apprentice.
Arrowpaw couldn’t believe it! One more mouth to feed! Emeraldstar meowed, “Until she is a full-fledged warrior, this kit will be known as Midpaw, in honor of her black pelt!” “Ugh,” whispered Bellpaw, “Why would Emeraldstar accept a kittypet into the clan?” Everyone in the clan knew that once a kittypet, always a kittypet. Aurapaw mewled, “Do not tell me we have to share a den with a kittypet.” Everyone ordered Midpaw to sleep on the other side of the den. Emeraldstar announced, “Midpaw’s mentor will be Emberfang!” Emberfang walked up and ordered Midpaw to come with her to begin training. Arrowpaw mewed, “Hey, have any of you seen my sister, Lazulipaw?” At that moment, Lazulipaw walked through the door of the den, and she was covered with wounds. She said, “I came out of the den at moonhigh to stretch, and an AuroraClan warrior attacked me. I ran to Goldenleaf’s den and I was ordered to stay there until she allowed me to go. My wounds were bad.” Arrowpaw examined her sister’s wounds. They did look like they were awful at one point, but they were better now. Arrowpaw meowed, “Lazulipaw, Emeraldstar accepted a kittypet into the clan.” Lazulipaw mewled, “Wow. I can’t believe it. Hey, is this fresh-kill for us?” Arrowpaw nodded. The hungry apprentices enjoyed their fat mice.
Arrowpaw sat down and watched the sunset. She was tired, but not ready to go to sleep. Not yet, anyway. As soon as the moon began to rise, though, Arrowpaw began to doze. She strode off into the den so that she wouldn’t be at risk of being attacked by another warrior. Midpaw walked in holding something. All the other apprentices turned their heads to see what it was she was carrying. It was a huge mouse! She dropped it and ordered them not to eat it. She left and came back with another huge mouse. She ordered them not to eat that until she came back again. This time, she came back with a fat fish. Arrowpaw licked her lips. Midpaw said, “There. We can have a moonhigh feast.” All 6 apprentices chowed down and enjoyed their meal. Arrowpaw asked, “Are we allowed to be eating this late?” Midpaw nodded, as she was chewing on a piece of fish. The feast really filled them up, and they fell asleep right away afterwards. Arrowpaw was feeling so generous after the feast that she did not force Midpaw to sleep on the other side of the den.
Dawn came, but Emeraldstar did not order the apprentices to wake up until sunhigh. They were going to go on a long journey to practice for when an apprentice may one day become a leader. Arrowpaw smiled. She wanted to become a leader one day and be known as Arrowstar. A couple of minutes before absolute sunhigh, Arrowpaw awoke. She went to wake up the rest. They walked into Emeraldstar’s den to let her know that they were ready. Emeraldstar ordered them to go to Goldenleaf’s den to get herbs. The herbs that they were going to eat would help so that they wouldn’t get hungry for many hours. When they walked in, the herbs were already set up for them. Goldenleaf said, “Eat them.” The six apprentices did as they were told. The herbs tasted bitter. Each one of the apprentices screwed up their faces in response to the bitter herbs. Goldenleaf calmly said, “These herbs may be bitter, but you will not feel hungry for quite some time.” The apprentices hoped that Goldenleaf was right.
After several hours of walking, the cats could smell prey. It was a good thing that they had already filled their stomachs with those herbs. They were bitter, but they really did work. They had made it to the moonstone at sunset. Emeraldstar told them that they had to journey back to the clan, and we should be there no later than moonhigh. They turned around and went back. When the moon had risen, they began to feel hungry. Emeraldstar meowed, “I know that you are hungry, but we will be home soon. I can smell our clan on the trail.” An hour after moonhigh, they arrived in the hunting grounds of EnderClan. Emeraldstar dropped some fresh-kill off in the apprentice den. They ate up and went to sleep.
At dawn, the apprentices awoke. Arrowpaw went off to catch some prey. She jumped in the lake and caught some fish. Emeraldstar woke up and walked over to the fresh-kill pile while Arrowpaw was dropping off a fish. Emeraldstar said, “This is amazing! If you keep this great work up, everyone will have a feast at sunhigh! Arrowpaw proudly smiled and went to catch more fish. Eventually, she needed a drink. You can’t bring back water, so Arrowpaw took a drink from the lake. At sunhigh, there were 20 fish in the pile. Arrowpaw was ordered to carry back 3 for the apprentices. Each apprentice could have one bite out of a fish they picked. The other bite would go to a different apprentice. Afterwards, they laid down and took a nap.
A little before sunset, Arrowpaw awoke. She strode off to go to Emeraldstar’s den. Emeraldstar said, “Go fetch 2 fish for your den. You need a snack. Everyone gets 1 bite only.” Arrowpaw did as she was told. When she arrived back, the other apprentices kept on hassling her on where she had been. “Never mind that,” mewed Arrowpaw, “Don’t eat this fish until I get back!” Arrowpaw left and got one more fish to bring to her especially needy friends. As soon as she got back, all the other apprentices asked, “Can we eat them now?” Arrowpaw nodded her head and said, “Pick 2 other people to share a fish with, and I am an option.” Redstonepaw and Lazulipaw walked over to Arrowpaw. Aurapaw and Midpaw walked over to Bellpaw. Arrowpaw said, “One bite each, got it?” The others nodded their heads. Arrowpaw smiled and had her bite. She fell asleep afterwards.
Arrowpaw awoke that morning to a blanket of snow covering the ground. Leafbare has come, thought Arrowpaw. She stepped out of the den onto the cold snow. Suddenly, Emeraldstar walked by. She said, “Arrowpaw! Your bravery is strong, especially stepping out into the snow on the first day of Leafbare!” Arrowpaw smiled at this remark. Arrowpaw was barely able to find any prey. However, Emeraldstar had caught 100 fish over a period of 6 hours last night. Arrowpaw was ordered to take 20 back to the den, in case they weren't able to get any prey for a while. For now, they were ordered to live off of 2 fish a day. Luckily, these fish were plump. Also, Goldenleaf had about a year’s supply of those bitter herbs. If they ran out of fish, they could get 100 herbs from Goldenleaf. This season of Leafbare was going to be good.
1 moon had passed since Leafbare had begun. Emeraldstar came into the apprentice den. She said, “Arrowpaw, come with me.” This can’t be good, thought Arrowpaw. Arrowpaw walked into Emeraldstar’s den. Emeraldstar said, “Arrowpaw, in this past moon, you have proven to me that you have what it takes to be a warrior. Do you think that you can handle it?” Arrowpaw smiled and nodded her head. Emeraldstar meowed, “Well then, you shall now be known as Arrowfang!” Arrowfang smiled proudly and walked out… into the Warriors den.
~The End
Here's a drawing! I used a base from DA, but I can't remember who made it. 16012
The gray cat is Emeraldstar and the brown kit is Arrowpaw/Arrowfang.

I love Warriors! I read almost every book, but in a different language. Then I had a break (about a year), and now I'm re-reading it again. Im on "The Forest of Secrets" (or something like that, I translated it from my language)

Coolcutie
10-14-2013, 01:15 AM
I used to love warriors until they ruined it. :/

BethanyFuturama
10-14-2013, 04:00 AM
I love Warriors! I read almost every book, but in a different language. Then I had a break (about a year), and now I'm re-reading it again. Im on "The Forest of Secrets" (or something like that, I translated it from my language)

I'm in about 100 pages with Fire and Ice.