PDA

View Full Version : Closet

D0GE
11-12-2018, 03:42 AM
Hey, it has been a long time since I’ve come back here. I’ve decided to post this here because it is naturally more risky to post on a forum run by an Abu Dhabi company filled with 12-year-olds. Hope this thread here is fine, Seth, otherwise I apologise for posting this here.

Ever since I was young, I’ve always felt uncomfortable being a guy. Stuff always had to happen when I went to an all-guys school. Getting bugged to be stuff which I simply didn’t want to be. Having said that, I would like to come out of the closet as a proud trans-female.

Yeah, this is awkwardddd, and no, this is not a troll post. I guess that’s all I have to say?
- ashleigh

JOSHIE63
11-12-2018, 02:03 PM
Cool. Does not change how I see you. :wave:

iCro
11-16-2018, 07:52 AM
Cool. Gay, lesbian, transgender, queer, etc are still humans and should not be treated like animals. That being said, good luck facing the people who would put you down for your identity and/or gender. I know a lot of gay and lesbian people who struggle with it here in my country. Be cautious, and show them how the best revenge is to not hurt others, but rather to care for them.

Updated
11-19-2018, 02:22 PM
Cool !

KKcupcake
12-24-2018, 01:21 PM
congrats~
do you plan on transitioning fully?

D0GE
12-26-2018, 06:35 AM
congrats~
do you plan on transitioning fully?

yeah, i've got an appt with my endocrinologist coming up and that's the first step eee

Chibiusa
12-26-2018, 02:15 PM
Hey, it has been a long time since I’ve come back here. I’ve decided to post this here because it is naturally more risky to post on a forum run by an Abu Dhabi company filled with 12-year-olds. Hope this thread here is fine, Seth, otherwise I apologise for posting this here.

Ever since I was young, I’ve always felt uncomfortable being a guy. Stuff always had to happen when I went to an all-guys school. Getting bugged to be stuff which I simply didn’t want to be. Having said that, I would like to come out of the closet as a proud trans-female.

Yeah, this is awkwardddd, and no, this is not a troll post. I guess that’s all I have to say?
- ashleigh

Congrats! I’m glad you can find the forums as a safe and trusting place to come out of the closet— and even though it’s dead, the few scraggly members left will be here to help :>

Merlinus
12-26-2018, 04:07 PM
It takes courage to express yourself freely esp. in today's society -- where most people discriminates any other gender aside from male and female. I'm very happy for you~

KKcupcake
12-27-2018, 06:12 AM
yeah, i've got an appt with my endocrinologist coming up and that's the first step eee

i'm excited 4 u!!! hope you'll have a smooth one uwu
its been so long hh do you plan on going poly/jc?

Smokedayeveryweed
12-27-2018, 08:48 AM

So you gonna cut everything off?

- - - Updated - - -

It takes courage to express yourself freely esp. in today's society -- where most people discriminates any other gender aside from male and female. I'm very happy for you~

Well biologically there are only 2 genders male and female

Merlinus
12-27-2018, 10:12 AM

I think what you are trying to pertain is the term "sex," which is assigned to an individual as either male or female, based on their genitals. I suggest that you read this article (https://www.genderspectrum.org/quick-links/understanding-gender/) -- it will surely help you out. :o

Raqk
12-28-2018, 10:28 AM
I think what you are trying to pertain is the term "sex," which is assigned to an individual as either male or female, based on their genitals. I suggest that you read this article (https://www.genderspectrum.org/quick-links/understanding-gender/) -- it will surely help you out. :o

I'm all for transgender people and whatnot. Do whatever the hell you want. But I'm having a hard time understanding this. Please give me example of other genders. That article is total garbage.

Dozzy69
01-02-2019, 04:48 AM
I'm all for transgender people and whatnot. Do whatever the hell you want. But I'm having a hard time understanding this. Please give me example of other genders. That article is total garbage.

I agree.

Also, im admire you Ash for doing this with such confidence

D0GE
01-06-2019, 04:16 PM
I agree.

Also, im admire you Ash for doing this with such confidence
💗 tyty

💓 ty !!!

Congrats! I’m glad you can find the forums as a safe and trusting place to come out of the closet— and even though it’s dead, the few scraggly members left will be here to help :>
💞 thanks!!

Cool. Gay, lesbian, transgender, queer, etc are still humans and should not be treated like animals. That being said, good luck facing the people who would put you down for your identity and/or gender. I know a lot of gay and lesbian people who struggle with it here in my country. Be cautious, and show them how the best revenge is to not hurt others, but rather to care for them.
💖 i highly agree with this.

Cool. Does not change how I see you. :wave:
💕 thanks!!

So you gonna cut everything off?

- - - Updated - - -

well, i would answer this, but it’s going to get in.appropriate so i’m not going to.

(sorry for the kinda late replies lol, haven’t been checking here for a while.)

(why are my posts getting filtered?)