PDA

View Full Version : Hey How Are You All Doing

Fredi
12-11-2018, 09:40 PM
It's been over 2 years since I've posted something on this forum the last time. Crazy how I've created this account over 5 years ago and I still occasionally stumble upon the forums. I guess we're all getting older :D. I'm not sure why I've felt the urge to post something here, but no one stops me from doing so :sweatdrop:, so hey, how are you all doing?

Dabbydab
12-12-2018, 02:12 AM
It's been over 2 years since I've posted something on this forum the last time. Crazy how I've created this account over 5 years ago and I still occasionally stumble upon the forums. I guess we're all getting older :D. I'm not sure why I've felt the urge to post something here, but no one stops me from doing so :sweatdrop:, so hey, how are you all doing?

great, school is a bit stressful, but otherwise great.

Smokedayeveryweed
12-12-2018, 04:40 AM
I'm a college student, i need money

JOSHIE63
12-12-2018, 05:02 AM
I am fantastic. I am in my senior year of high school and have my complete plan for secondary education that is mostly paid for. It is rewarding to see the plan unfold.

Raqk
12-12-2018, 09:05 AM
Not the best. I'm actually constantly refreshing the forums here as I have nothing better to do. I hate every class that I'm taking in college and don't know if I want to continue. Going to my job is probably the highlight of my every week right now, and that most certainly is pathetic.

How are you?

Fredi
12-12-2018, 01:51 PM
great, school is a bit stressful, but otherwise great.
Nice to hear that you're doing great! Yeah school can be annoying and stressful from time to time, but I miss my school time actually :sweatdrop:

I'm a college student, i need money
I can relate 😂

I am fantastic. I am in my senior year of high school and have my complete plan for secondary education that is mostly paid for. It is rewarding to see the plan unfold.
Enjoy your last year of high school :). I definitely can relate to your last sentence. It's been a pretty long journey until now and I'm happy that everything worked as I planned and hoped so far.

Not the best. I'm actually constantly refreshing the forums here as I have nothing better to do. I hate every class that I'm taking in college and don't know if I want to continue. Going to my job is probably the highlight of my every week right now, and that most certainly is pathetic.

How are you?
Oh man, I hope that you'll feel better soon.

I've been doing great. Been pretty busy learning for university lately but I have the privilege to study something that I really enjoy so it's not too bad. If you hate the classes you take it'd probably be better to change them. Only a vague advice from someone of the internet though. :)

Smokedayeveryweed
12-12-2018, 05:03 PM

Make it last, college sucks, the real world sucks, unless you got mommy daddy money. Sounds harsh but i only spit straight facts💯

Bobotov
12-14-2018, 07:16 AM
Oh my god it’s you. What’s up

Edit: I’m about to transfer to another college since my recent one didn’t do so well. Plus the other one offers more opportunities.

Raqk
12-14-2018, 10:37 AM

Edit: I’m about to transfer to another college since my recent one didn’t do so well. Plus the other one offers more opportunities.

What are you going to college for?

Eddie Federmeyer
12-15-2018, 05:15 AM
High school finals week starts next week, and the Teachers Union for my school is going on strike so yay

Other than that, pretty good.

iCro
12-16-2018, 12:26 PM
Stressed for the upcoming chess tournament. I'm representing my whole section in a battle between 4 sections. One of my enemies is my former sensei, who taught me the basic strategies and techniques in chess, and now I'm about to battle him for the sake of my section. Send help uwu.

Fredi
12-16-2018, 05:25 PM

Cool, I hope you'll like your new college. :)

High school finals week starts next week, and the Teachers Union for my school is going on strike so yay

Other than that, pretty good.
I wish you success on your finals. :D

Stressed for the upcoming chess tournament. I'm representing my whole section in a battle between 4 sections. One of my enemies is my former sensei, who taught me the basic strategies and techniques in chess, and now I'm about to battle him for the sake of my section. Send help uwu.
I'm sure you'll do fine! Good luck ;)

Noisia
12-20-2018, 10:31 PM
im pretty gucci, have my ups and downs and so on