PDA

View Full Version : Hi i’m Still here, I miss this forums

michaelhans10
03-10-2019, 02:24 PM
Hi, hows everyone going?
Hows life?

Raqk
03-10-2019, 06:03 PM
The fact that I visit these forums, dead as they are, on a daily basis probably isn't much of a good sign.

Megazork
03-13-2019, 06:31 PM
I think it's time for everyone to move on from these forums. It's so sad to see people struggle to breathe life into a place that's just an empty shell of what it used to be.

Thanks for asking though. Everything is going fine :wave:

JOSHIE63
03-14-2019, 07:29 PM
I think it's time for everyone to move on from these forums. It's so sad to see people struggle to breathe life into a place that's just an empty shell of what it used to be.

Thanks for asking though. Everything is going fine :wave:

I do not think anyone is really trying to revitalize these forums. I simply think most of us do not keep in contact outside of these forums, so it kind of gives people a way to talk to these people.

Although, I cannot really say I am ecstatic about the redundancy of the “checking in” threads. It is a bit excessive and unnecessary.

Dabbydab
03-16-2019, 09:28 PM
I do not think anyone is really trying to revitalize these forums. I simply think most of us do not keep in contact outside of these forums, so it kind of gives people a way to talk to these people.

Although, I cannot really say I am ecstatic about the redundancy of the “checking in” threads. It is a bit excessive and unnecessary.
factsssssss

TheArctic
03-19-2019, 06:33 PM

Agreed.

This post clearly has useful information and helpful facts towards the thread and therefore I’m going to post it. Sarcasm

michaelhans10
07-03-2019, 01:42 PM

facts! haha

SoundCashMoney
07-05-2019, 07:30 PM
These aren't old yet until the thread dies. I'm here!

-----------

SoundCashMoney
Airbnb Guest Supplies (https://www.wholesalerentalsupplies.com/towels-washcloths)