PDA

View Full Version : Seth’s 2019 game

D0GE
04-06-2019, 04:29 PM
The real question is will there be another game like tanked/grow that we can enjoy Seth?

No plans to make a Growtopia or Tanked like game right now (boring to do the same thing twice, right?) but I am working on secret projects...

Well, it would just be a shot in the dark at this point, but hopefully something in 2019. I would probably try to find some beta testers here. :wave:
Just hoping it isn’t cancelled or hit a roadblock or anything

Yep, it would be Unity based so so Win/Mac support first probably. I'm trying to divorce the game logic from the graphics completely, so during test phases it could look very ugly and might even be testable in a web browser - later the real thing will need native builds to look good and run at acceptable speeds.

Gosh dangit, these forums aren't active enough. Missed out on free dungeon scroll. Anyways, we don't have very much information on what Seth's working on, but looks like it probably won't be an MMO:

Looks like Seth was working on a new Unity game, that’s not an MMO. What do you guys think it will be?

Personally, based on the fact that it’s not going to be an MMO and will require native builds to look good, I’m going to guess it’s a 3D game.

Updated
04-07-2019, 12:33 AM
I'm down for this!

Oldsock (IGN)
05-04-2019, 10:36 AM
Sounds interesting, will have to keep an eye on these forums.

D0GE
05-08-2019, 04:50 PM
Sounds interesting, will have to keep an eye on these forums.

Unfortunately, the forums have been dead as ever :c

Keeper of Time
05-09-2019, 01:01 PM
I heard about Hamumu's Robot wants everything on steam only.
Not sure about Seth.

Clanky
05-15-2019, 12:34 AM
I heard about Hamumu's Robot wants everything on steam only.
Not sure about Seth.

I'm pretty sure it was released on Steam a month ago.

Eddie Federmeyer
05-15-2019, 05:02 AM
I'm pretty sure it was released on Steam a month ago.

Huh, I’ll still have to check that out!

Smokedayeveryweed
06-10-2019, 06:05 PM
Has the game been released yet and where also what is it about

ElectroDream
08-22-2019, 02:34 AM
Hey, if this game ever gets released, can anyone please tell me about it on Discord?

Dreamy#2149, thanks.