PDA

View Full Version : Movie productions

Bob Will
10-14-2013, 11:15 PM
Who are your favorite movie production companies mine are Dreamworks and Walt Disney Studios :)

DeBest
10-14-2013, 11:31 PM
If Disney manages not to screw up Star Wars Episode VII or Avengers, then I might start liking them :D

Currently, I like amc, although they don't usually create movies But there theaters are awesome!!!

Boomer
10-15-2013, 01:13 AM
Dreamworks and Paramount. They both made Transformers, and when the stars go by for Paramount, they make awesome robot noises! Youtube it.

Brennanber
10-15-2013, 03:49 AM
Warner bros are working on making the book "ready player one" into a movie : D If you havent read the book read it but ask a parent or something because it isnt too appropriate from all the cursing. And believe me when i say this I HATE to read. But ready player one was an exception. Which kinda ended up as the only book i have ever liked.... Ever...

Bob Will
10-15-2013, 04:23 AM
Warner bros are working on making the book "ready player one" into a movie : D If you havent read the book read it but ask a parent or something because it isnt too appropriate from all the cursing. And believe me when i say this I HATE to read. But ready player one was an exception. Which kinda ended up as the only book i have ever liked.... Ever...
I'll try it out:P