PDA

View Full Version : FliteTTS Errors in RT3DApp

BigBMan
11-24-2010, 08:42 AM
Getting 78 errors related to missing files in FliteTTS?

i686-apple-darwin10-gcc-4.2.1: /Users/{user}/Development/ProtonSDK/proton/RT3DApp/../shared/FliteTTS/lang/cmulex/cmu_lex.c: No such file or directory
i686-apple-darwin10-gcc-4.2.1: warning: '-x c' after last input file has no effect
i686-apple-darwin10-gcc-4.2.1: no input files
Command /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 failed with exit code 1

BigBMan
11-24-2010, 08:49 AM
Don't think I stated, this is for Mac, compiling for the simulator. I removed the FliteTTS folder, added SliderComponent and it is running in the Main Menu (more testing to come).

BigBMan
11-24-2010, 08:53 AM
all examples run but I obviously don't have the right textures.

Don't suppose you're able to run RTPack in anything like Mono? I'm need to compile the textures from a mac :(

Seth
11-24-2010, 08:58 AM
Thanks, I'll fix that.

Currently the only way to generate the media (make fonts, convert .png/.jpgs to .rttex format) is to use Windows. (running build_media.bat in the /media directory, which uses the win only RTPack.exe )

If someone is OSX only, it's not an easy solution for now. Although I think if you just copy the textures over from /media to /bin they should work. (untested)

Irrlicht has been hacked to look for .rttex first, but if that fails it should find the original file name.

FliteTTS is a text to speech .wav generation thing I was playing with and isn't needed. (sample of its output here (http://www.codedojo.com/?p=412))

BigBMan
11-24-2010, 09:34 AM
Thanks. TTS - sounds interesting!

I tried copying from /media - no good. Back to my crusty ol PC ;o)