PDA

View Full Version : The Robloxian Gazette - A news blog about ROBLOX!!

optimuswhat
10-17-2013, 04:20 AM
That's right! I made a news blog! Why? Because I felt a little... inspired.
Anyway, it's all 100% ROBLOX, so if you don't play ROBLOX, try it out! Although the clothing prices are a little crazy. I explained the reasoning behind it in the blog, so check it out!

http://therobloxiangazette.blogspot.ca/ is the link, please tell your ROBLOX friends. Lets make this blog popular!

l0l
10-18-2013, 11:34 AM
Ehh, I dont like roblox. You have to pay for everything :/ Nope.

optimuswhat
10-18-2013, 07:07 PM
Ehh, I dont like roblox. You have to pay for everything :/ Nope.

The only reason I play is because every game is a different thing.
Usually.
Usually.

DevinS
10-18-2013, 07:12 PM
Ahh, ROBLOX. I haven't play ROBLOX for ages! I was famous there too with my world: "Push __ people into a volcano."

optimuswhat
10-18-2013, 08:59 PM
Ahh, ROBLOX. I haven't play ROBLOX for ages! I was famous there too with my world: "Push __ people into a volcano."

They added a worthless Price floor.

Nobody likes it, but they don't remove it.

alias
10-19-2013, 02:51 AM
You pretty much have to pay for every breath you take in roblox.

darksnake99
10-19-2013, 03:11 AM
Ah, ROBLOX
The game that consumed hours in end running from zombies, scripting Lua, and whatnot.
It was what inspired me to begin scripting Lua and it also introduced me to MMOs.
Unfortuatly, it has too many players. I just gave it up. I still have an account and check the messages to see if any if the friends tried to reach me. But, they all quit. So I left it.
But now I have Growtopia, so who cares? Heheheh. If you guys wanna check out my old account there here: bobbybob99999 (I was like 10 when I made it :sweatdrop:)